1. Hayat, T., Asad, S., and Alsaedi, A. "Flow of variable thermal conductivity fluid due to inclined stretching cylinder with viscous dissipation and thermal radiation", Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 35(6), pp. 717-728 (2014).
2. Ullah, I., Alkanhal, T.A., Shafie, S., et al. "MHD slip flow of Casson fluid along a nonlinear permeable stretching cylinder saturated in a porous medium with chemical reaction, viscous dissipation, and heat generation/ absorption", Symmetry, 11(4), p. 531 (2019).
3. Alwawi, F.A., Alkasasbeh, H.T., Rashad, A.M., et al. "Heat transfer analysis of ethylene glycol-based Casson nanofluid around a horizontal circular cylinder with MHD effect", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 234(13), pp. 2569-2580 (2020).
4. Sakkaravarthi, K. and Bala Anki Reddy, P. "Entropy generation on Casson hybrid nanofluid over a curved stretching sheet with convective boundary condition: Semi-analytical and numerical simulations", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part 29 (2022) https://doi.org/10.1177/09544062221119055.
5. Ramasekhar, G. and Bala Anki Reddy, P. "Entropy generation on EMHD Darcy-Forchheimer flow of Carreau hybrid nano fluid over a permeable rotating disk with radiation and heat generation: Homotopy perturbation solution", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering (2022).https://doi.org/10.1177/09544089221116575.
6. Chamkha, A.J. and Rashad, A.M. "Unsteady heat and mass transfer by MHD mixed convection flow from a rotating vertical cone with chemical reaction and Soret and Dufour effects", Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 92(4), pp. 758-767 (2014).
7. Nadeem, S. and Saleem, S. "Unsteady mixed convection flow of nanofluid on a rotating cone with magnetic field", Applied Nanoscience (Switzerland), 4(4), pp. 405-414 (2014).
8. Dhanai, R., Rana, P., and Kumar, L. "MHD mixed convection nanofluid flow and heat transfer over an inclined cylinder due to velocity and thermal slip effects: Buongiorno's model", Powder Technology, 288, pp. 140-150 (2016).
9. Khan, M.I., Tamoor, M., Hayat, T., et al. "MHD boundary layer thermal slip flow by nonlinearly stretching cylinder with suction/blowing and radiation", Results in Physics, 7, pp. 1207-1211 (2017).
10. Patil, P.M., Kulkarni, M., and Tonannavar, J.R. "Influence of applied magnetic field on nonlinear mixed convective nanoliquid flow past a permeable rough cone", Indian Journal of Physics, 2021, pp. 1-12 (2021).
11. Isa, S.S.P.M., Arifin, N.M., Nazar, R., et al. "MHD mixed convection boundary layer flow of a Casson fluid bounded by permeable shrinking sheet with exponential variation", Scientia Iranica, 24(2), pp. 637-647 (2017).
12. Atif, S.M., Shah, S., and Kamran, A. "Effect of MHD on Casson fluid with Arrhenius activation energy and variable properties", Scientia Iranica, 29(6) (2021).Doi:10.24200/SCI.2021.57873.5452.
13. Shahzad, F., Sagheer, M., Hussain, S. "Transport of MHD nanofluid in a stratified medium containing gyrotactic microorganisms due to a stretching sheet", Scientia Iranica, F, 28(6), pp. 3786-3805 (2021).
14. Sheikholeslami, M., Jalili, P., and Ganji, D.D. "Magnetic field effect on nanofluid flow between two circular cylinders using AGM", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 57(2), pp. 587-594 (2018).
15. Abbasi, F.M., Mustafa, M., Shehzad, S.A., et al. "Analytical study of Cattaneo-Christov heat flux model for a boundary layer flow of Oldroyd-B fluid", Chinese Physics, 25(1), 014701 (2015).
16. Khan, J.A., Mustafa, M., Hayat, T., et al. "Numerical study of cattaneo-christov heat flux model for viscoelastic flow due to an exponentially stretching surface", PLoS ONE, 10(9), e0137363 (2015).
17. Akbar, N.S., Khalique, C., and Khan, Z.H. "Cattanneo-Christov heat flux model study for water-based CNT suspended nano
fluid past a stretching surface", In Nanofluid Heat and Mass Transfer in Engineering Problems (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/65628.
18. Cattaneo, C. "Sulla conduzione del calore", Atti Sem. Mat. Fis. Univ. Modena, 3, pp. 83-101 (1948).
19. Christov, C.I. "On frame indifferent formulation of the Maxwell-Cattaneo model of finite-speed heat conduction", Mechanics Research Communications, 36(4), pp. 481-486, Elsevier (2009).
20. Tibullo, V. and Zampoli, V. "A uniqueness result for the Cattaneo-Christov heat conduction model applied to incompressible fluids", Mechanics Research Communications, 38(1), pp. 77-79 (2011).
21. Kumar, K.A., Reddy, J.R., Sugunamma, V., et al. "Magnetohydrodynamic Cattaneo-Christov flow past a cone and a wedge with variable heat source/sink", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 57(1), pp. 435-443 (2018).
22. Kundu, P.K., Chakraborty, T., and Das, K. "Framing the Cattaneo-Christov heat flux phenomena on CNTbased maxwell nanofluid along stretching sheet with multiple slips", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 43(3), pp. 1177-1188 (2018).
23. Shahid, M.I., Ahmad, S., and Ashraf, M. "Simulation analysis of mass and heat transfer attributes in nanoparticles flow subject to Darcy-Forchheimer medium", Scientia Iranica, 29(4), pp. 1828-1837 (2022). DOI: 10.24200/SCI.2022.58552.5786.
24. Jakeer, S. and Polu, B.A.R. "Homotopy perturbation method solution of magneto-polymer nanofluid containing gyrotactic microorganisms over the permeable sheet with Cattaneo-Christov heat and mass flux model", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, 236(2), pp. 525-534 (2022).
25. Bejan, A. "Second law analysis in heat transfer", Energy, 5(8-9), pp. 720-732 (1980).
26. Khan, N., Riaz, I., Hashmi, M.S., et al. "Aspects of chemical entropy generation in flow of Casson nanofluid between radiative stretching disks", Entropy, 22(5), p. 495 (2020).
27. Rashidi, M.M., Abelman, S., and Mehr, N.F. "Entropy generation in steady MHD flow due to a rotating porous disk in a nanofluid", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 62(1), pp. 515-525 (2013).
28. Han, S., Zheng, L., Li, C., et al. "Coupled flow and heat transfer in viscoelastic fluid with Cattaneo- Christov heat flux model", Applied Mathematics Letters, 38, pp. 87-93 (2014).
29. Aziz, A. and Shams, M. "Entropy generation in MHD Maxwell nanofluid flow with variable thermal conductivity, thermal radiation, slip conditions, and heat source", AIP Advances, 6(3) (2020).
30. Mburu, Z.M., Mondal, S., and Sibanda, P. "Numerical study on combined thermal radiation and magnetic field effects on entropy generation in unsteady fluid flow past an inclined cylinder", Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 8(1), pp. 149-169(2021).
31. Rashid, M., Hayat, T., and Alsaedi, A. "Entropy generation in Darcy-Forchheimer flow of nanofluid with five nanoarticles due to stretching cylinder", Applied Nanoscience, 9(8), pp. 1649-1659 (2019).
32. Hayat, T., Khan, S.A., Ijaz Khan, M., et al. Irreversibility characterization and investigation of mixed convective reactive flow over a rotating cone", Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 185, p. 105168 (2020).
33. Eswaramoorthi, S. and Sivasankaran, S. "Entropy optimization of MHD Casson-Williamson fluid flow over a convectively heated stretchy sheet with Cattaneo- Christov dual flux", Scientia Iranica, 29(5), pp. 2317- 2331 (2022).
34. Vijatha, M. and Reddy, P.B.A. "Entropy optimization on MHD flow of Williamson hybrid nanofluid with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux: A comparative study on stretching cylinder and sheet Entropy optimization on MHD flow of Williamson hybrid nanofluid with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux", Waves in Random and Complex Media, pp. 1-32 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1080/17455030.2022.2094029.
35. Kardri, M.A., Bachok, N., Arifin, N., et al., Magnetohydrodynamic Flow Past a Nonlinear Stretching or Shrinking Cylinder in Nanofluid with Viscous Dissipation and Heat Generation Effect, 1(1), pp. 102-114 (2022).
36. Yin, J., Zhang, X., Israr Ur Rehman, M., et al. "Thermal radiation aspect of bioconvection flow of magnetized Sisko nanofluid along a stretching cylinder with swimming microorganisms", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 30, p. 101771 (2022).
37. Wu, J., Wu, F., Zhao, T., et al. "Dual-band nonreciprocal thermal radiation by coupling optical Tamm states in magnetophotonic multilayers", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 175, 107457 (2021).
38. Jalili, B., Ghafoori, H., and Jalili, P. "Investigation of carbon nano-tube (CNT) particles effect on the performance of a refrigeration cycle", International Journal of Material Science Innovations, 2(1), pp. 8- 17 (2014).
39. Talarposhti, R.A., Jalili, P., Rezazadeh, H., et al. "Optical soliton solutions to the (2 + 1)- dimensional Kundu-Mukherjee-Naskar equation", International Journal of Modern Physics B, 34(11), pp.1-15 (2020).
40. Ali, M., Shahzad, M., Sultan, F., et al. "Numerical analysis of chemical reaction and non-linear radiation for magneto-cross nanofluid over a stretching cylinder", Applied Nanoscience, 10(8), pp. 3259-3267 (2020).
41. Mitri, F.G. "Acoustic radiation force on a cylindrical particle near a planar rigid boundary II. - Viscous fluid cylinder example and inherent radiation torque", Physics Open, 4(May), p. 100029 (2020).
42. Saharian, A.A., Kotanjyan, A.S., Grigoryan, L.S., et al. "Synchrotron radiation from a charge circulating around a cylinder with negative permittivity", International Journal of Modern Physics B, 34(8), pp. 1-16 (2020).
43. Yahyazadeh, H., Ganji, D.D., Yahyazadeh, A., et al. "Evaluation of natural convection flow of a nanofluid over a linearly stretching sheet in the presence of magnetic field by the differential transformation method", Thermal Science, 16(5), pp. 1281-1287 (2012).
44. Tulu, A. and Ibrahim, W. "Spectral relaxation method analysis of Casson nanofluid flow over stretching cylinder with variable thermal conductivity and Cattaneo-Christov heat flux model", Heat Transfer, 49(6), pp. 3433-3455 (2020).
45. Khashi'ie, N.S., Arifin, N.M., Pop, I., et al. "Flow and heat transfer of hybrid nanofluid over a permeable shrinking cylinder with Joule heating: A comparative analysis", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 59(3), pp. 1787-1798 (2020).
46. Saleem, N., Munawar, S., and Tripathi, D. "Entropy analysis in ciliary transport of radiated hybrid nanofluid in presence of electromagnetohydrodynamics and activation energy", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 28(August), p. 101665 (2021).
47. Vajravelu, K., Prasad, K.V., and Santhi, S.R. "Axisymmetric magneto-hydrodynamic (MHD) flow and heat transfer at a non-isothermal stretching cylinder", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219(8), pp. 3993-4005 (2012).