1. Dwivedi, N., Kumar, S., and Malik, H.K. "Nanostructured titanium/diamond-like carbon multilayer films: deposition, characterization, and applications", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 3, pp. 4268-4278 (2011).
2. Dwivedi, N., Kumar, S., and Malik, H.K. "Superhard behaviour, low residual stress, and unique structure in diamond-like carbon films by simple bilayer approach", Journal of Applied Physics, 112, p. 023518 (2012).
3. Nakazawa, H., Okuno, S., Magara, K., et al. "Tribological properties and thermal stability of hydrogenated, silicon/nitrogen-co incorporated diamond-like carbon films prepared by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition", Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 55, 125501 (2016).
4. Robertson, J. "Diamond-like amorphous carbon", Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, 37, pp. 129-281 (2002).
5. Li, H., Xu, T., Wang, C., et al. "Annealing effect on the structure, mechanical and tribological properties of hydrogenated diamond-like carbon films", Thin Solid Films, 515, pp. 2153-2160 (2006).
6. Adhikary, S., Tian, X.M., Adhikari, S., et al. "Bonding defects and optical band gaps of DLC films deposited by microwave surface-wave plasma CVD", Diamond and Related Materials, 14, pp. 1832-1834 (2005).
7. Ghadai, R.K., Das, S., Kumar, D., et al. "Correlation between structural and mechanical properties of silicon doped DLC thin films", Diamond and Related Materials, 82, pp. 25-32 (2018).
8. Capote, G., Ramirez, M.A., Silva, P.C., et al. "Improvement of the properties and the adherence of DLC coatings deposited using a modified pulsed-DC PECVD technique and an additional cathode", Surface and Coatings Technology, 308, pp. 70-79 (2016).
9. Ghadai, R.K., Kalita, K., Mondal, S.C., et al. "PECVD process parameter optimization: towards increased hardness of diamond-like carbon thin films", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 33(16), pp. 1905-1913 (2018).
10. Yang, Y. and Huang, W. "A grey-fuzzy Taguchi approach for optimizing multi-objective properties of zirconium-containing diamond-like carbon coatings", Expert Systems with Applications, 39(1), pp. 743-750 (2012).
11. Singh, T.P. and Jatti, V.S. "Optimization of the deposition parameters of DLC coatings with the ICPECVD method", Particulate Science and Technology, 33(2), pp. 119-123 (2015).
12. Muthuraja, A., Naik, S., Rajak, D.K., et al. "Experimental investigation on chromium-diamond like carbon (Cr-DLC) coating through plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition (PECVD) on the nozzle needle surface", Diamond and Related Materials, 100, 107588 (2019).
13. Kilickap, E. "Modeling and optimization of burr height in drilling of Al-7075 using Taguchi method and response surface methodology", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 49, pp. 911-923 (2010).
14. Kilickap, E., Huseyinoglu, M., and Yardimeden, A. "Optimization of drilling parameters on surface roughness in drilling of AISI 1045 using response surface methodology and genetic algorithm", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 52, pp. 79-88 (2011).
15. Oliver, W.C. and Pharr, G.M. "An improved technique for determining hardness and elastic modulus using load and displacement sensing indentation experiments", Journal of Materials Research, 7(6), pp. 1564- 1583 (1992).
16. Ma, Y., Huang, X., Hang, W., et al. "Nanoindentation size effect on stochastic behavior of incipient plasticity in a LiTaO3 single crystal", Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 226, 106877 (2020).
17. Azadi Moghaddam, M., Golmezerji, R., and Kolahan, F. "Simultaneous optimization of joint edge geometry and process parameters in gas metal arc welding using integrated ANN-PSO approach", Scientia Iranica, 24, pp. 260-273 (2017).
18. Hoa, T.N., Khatir, S., De Roeck, G., et al. "An efficient approach for model updating of a large-scale cablestayed bridge using ambient vibration measurements combined with a hybrid metaheuristic search algorithm", Smart Structures and Systems, 25, pp. 487- 499 (2020).
19. Khatir, S., Khatir, T., Boutchicha, D., et al. "An efficient hybrid TLBO-PSO-ANN for fast damage identification in steel beam structures using IGA", Smart Structures and Systems, 25, pp. 605-617 (2020).
20. Moghaddam, M.A. and Kolahan, F. "Modeling and optimization of the electrical discharge machining process based on a combined artificial neural network and particle swarm optimization algorithm", Scientia Iranica, Transaction B, Mechanical Engineering, 27, pp. 1206-1217 (2020).
21. Eberhart, R. and Kennedy, J. "A new optimizer using particle swarm theory", Micro Machine and Human Science, 1995., MHS'95., Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on, pp. 39-43 (1995).
22. Kalita, K., Ragavendran, U., Ramachandran, M., et al. "Weighted sum multi-objective optimization of skew composite laminates", Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 69(1), pp. 21-31 (2019).
23. Tran-Ngoc, H., He, L., Reynders, E., et al. "An efficient approach to model updating for a multispan railway bridge using orthogonal diagonalization combined with improved particle swarm optimization", Journal of Sound and Vibration, 476, 115315 (2020).
24. Tran-Ngoc, H., Khatir, S., Le-Xuan, T., et al. "A novel machine-learning based on the global search techniques using vectorized data for damage detection in structures", International Journal of Engineering Science, 157, 103376 (2020).
25. Liu, W., Wang, Z., Zeng, N., et al. "A novel randomised particle swarm optimizer", International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 12(2), pp. 529-540 (2021).
26. Liao, Y., Zhang, L., and Li, W. "Regrouping particle swarm optimization based variable neural network for gearbox fault diagnosis", Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 34(6), pp. 3671-3680 (2018).
27. Urfalioglu, O. "Robust estimation of camera rotation, translation and focal length at high outlier rates", Computer and Robot Vision, 2004. Proceedings. First Canadian Conference on, pp. 464-471 (2004).
28. Santos, C., Pinto, L., De Macedo Machado Freire, P., et al. "Application of a particle swarm optimization to a physically-based erosion model", Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences-SGGW Land Reclamation, 42(1), pp. 39-49 (2010).
29. Santos, C., Freire, P.K., Mishra, S.K., et al. "Application of a particle swarm optimization to the tank model", IAHS Publ, 347, pp. 114-120 (2011).
30. Kalita, K., Dey, P., Haldar, S., et al. "Optimizing frequencies of skew composite laminates with metaheuristic algorithms", Engineering with Computers, 36(2), pp. 741-761 (2020).
31. Ghadai, R.K., Das, S., Kalita, K., et al. "Effect of nitrogen (N2) flow rate over the tribological, structural and mechanical properties diamond-like carbon (DLC) thin film", Materials Chemistry and Physics, 260, 124082 (2021).
32. Ghadai, R.K., Das, S., Kalita, K., et al. "Structural and mechanical analysis of APCVD deposited diamond-like carbon thin films", Silicon, 13, pp. 4453- 4462 (2020).
33. Das, S., Guha, S., Das, P.P., et al. "Analysis of morphological, microstructural, electrochemical and nano mechanical characteristics of TiCN coatings prepared under N2 gas flow rate by chemical vapour deposition (CVD) process at higher temperature", Ceramics International, 46(8), pp. 10292-10298 (2020).