1. Assarzadegan, P. and Rasti-Barzoki, M. "A game theoretic approach for pricing under a return policy and a money back guarantee in a closed loop supply chain", International Journal of Production Economics, 222, 107486 (2020).
2. Heydaryan, H. and Taleizadeh, A.A. "Pricing strategy and return policy of one-echelon green supply chain under both green and hybrid productions", Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 9, pp. 17-29 (2016a).
3. Taleizadeh, A.A. and Heydarian, H. "Pricing, refund, and coordination optimization in a two stages supply chain of green and non-green products under hybrid production mode", Journal of Remanufacturing, 7(1), pp. 49-76 (2017).
4. Heydaryan, H. and Taleizadeh, A.A. "Pricing strategy, return policy and coordination in a two-stage supply chain", International Journal of Systems Science: Operations and Logistics, 4(4), pp. 384-391 (2016b).
5. Giri, B.C., Roy, B., and Maiti, T. "Multi-manufacturer pricing and quality management strategies in the presence of brand differentiation and return policy", Computers and Industrial Engineering, 105, pp. 146- 157 (2017).
6. Noori-daryan, M. and Taleizadeh, A.A. "Optimizing pricing and ordering strategies in a three-level supply chain under return policy", 11th International Industrial Engineering Conference (2015).
7. Li, Y.,Wei, C., and Cai, X. "Optimal pricing and order policies with B2B product returns for fashion products", International Journal of Production Economics, 135(2), pp. 637-646 (2012).
8. Taleizadeh, A.A., Soleymanfar, V.R., and Choi, T.M. "Optimal pricing and alliance strategy in a retailerled supply chain with the return policy: a gametheoretic analysis", Information Sciences, 420, pp. 466-489 (2017a).
9. Batarfi, R., Jaber, M.Y., and Aljazzar, S.M. "A profit maximization for a reverse logistics dual-channel supply chain with a return policy", Computers and Industrial Engineering, 106, pp. 58-82 (2017).
10. Yan, B. and Ke, C. "Two strategies for dynamic perishable product pricing to consider in strategic consumer behaviour", International Journal of Production Research, 56(5), pp. 1757-1772 (2015).
11. Li, Y., Xu., L., and Li, D. "Examining relationships between the return policy, product quality, and pricing strategy in online direct selling", International Journal of Production Economics, 144(2), pp. 451-460 (2013).
12. Li, G., Li, L., Sethi, S.P., et al. "Return strategy and pricing in a dual-channel supply chain", International Journal of Production Economics, 215, pp. 153-164 (2018).
13. Taleizadeh, A.A., Moshtagh, M.S., and Moon, I. "Optimal decisions of price, quality, effort level and return policy in a three-level closed-loop supply chain based on different game theory approaches", European Journal of Industrial Engineering, 11(4), pp. 486-525 (2017c).
14. Taleizadeh, A.A., Moshtagh, M.S., and Moon, I. Pricing, "Product quality, and collection optimization in a decentralized closed-loop supply chain with different channel structures: Game theoretical approach", Journal of Cleaner Production, 189, pp. 406-431 (2018b).
15. Moshtagh, M.S. and Taleizadeh, A.A. "Stochastic integrated manufacturing and remanufacturing model with shortage, rework and quality based return rate in a closed loop supply chain", Journal of Cleaner Production, 141, pp. 1548-1573 (2016).
16. Roy, A., Sana, S.S., and Chaudhuri, K. "Joint decision on EOQ and pricing strategy of a dual channel of mixed retail and e-tail comprising of single manufacturer and retailer under stochastic demand", Computers and Industrial Engineering, 102, pp. 423-434 (2016).
17. Modak, N.M., Panda, S., and Sana, S.S. "Twoechelon supply chain coordination among manufacturer and duopolies retailers with recycling facility", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 87(5-8), pp. 1531-1546 (2016a).
18. Modak, N.M., Modak, N., Panda, S., et al. "Analyzing structure of two-echelon closed-loop supply chain for pricing, quality and recycling management", Journal of Cleaner Production, 171, pp. 512-528 (2017).
19. Modak, N.M., Panda, S., and Sana, S.S. "Threeechelon supply chain coordination considering duopolistic retailers with perfect quality products", International Journal of Production Economics, 182, pp. 564-578 (2016b).
20. Taleizadeh, A.A., Beydokhti, S.R., Cardenas-Barron, L.E. "Joint determination of the optimal selling price, refund policy and quality level for complementary products in an online purchasing", European Journal of Industrial Engineering, 12(3), pp. 332-363 (2018a).
21. Xu, L., Li, Y., Govindan, K., et al. "Return policy and supply chain coordination with network-externality effect", International Journal of Production Research, 56(10), pp. 3714-3732 (2018).
22. Modak, N.M., Panda, S., and Sana, S.S. "Pricing policy and coordination for a two-layer supply chain of duopolistic retailers and socially responsible manufacturer", International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, 19(6), pp. 487-508 (2016c).
23. Roy, A., Sana, S.S., and Chaudhuri, K. "Optimal Pricing of competing retailers under uncertain demand- A two layer, supply chain model", Annals of Operations Research, 260(1-2), pp. 481-500 (2015).
24. Liu, Y., Li, J., Ren, W., et al. "Differentiated products pricing with consumer network acceptance in a dualchannel supply chain", Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 39, p. 100915 (2020).
25. Yan, R. and Bandyopadhyay, S. "The profit benefits of bundle pricing of complementary products", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 18(4), pp. 355-361 (2011).
26. Mesa-Arango, R. "Algorithms for bundling and pricing trucking services: Deterministic and stochastic approaches", Open Access Dissertations (2015). https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/open access dissertations/518.
27. Benisch, M. and Sandholm, T. "A framework for automated bundling and pricing using purchase data", In International Conference on Auctions, Market Mechanisms and Their Applications, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 40-52 (2012).
28. Musa, M.I. "Bundling pricing strategy on purchasing decision: A case of Indihome product", Management, 7(3), pp. 126-130 (2017).
29. Pan, L. and Zhou, S. "Optimal bundling and pricing decisions for complementary products in a two-layer supply chain", Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, 26(6), pp. 732-752 (2017).
30. Beladev, M., Rokach, L., and Shapira, B. "Recommender systems for product bundling", Knowledge-Based Systems, 111, pp. 193-206 (2015).
31. Chu, C.S., Leslie, P., and Sorensen, A. "Bundlesize pricing as an approximation to mixed bundling", American Economic Review, 101(1), pp. 263-303 (2011).
32. Jain, S. and Oosterlee, C.W. "The stochastic grid bundling method: Ecient pricing of Bermudan options and their Greeks", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 269, pp. 412-431 (2015).
33. Taleizadeh, A.A., Babaei, M.S., Niaki, S.T.A., et al. "Bundle pricing and inventory decisions on complementary products", Operational Research, 20, pp. 517- 541 (2020).
34. Xiao, T. and Shi, J.J. "Pricing and supply priority in a dual-channel supply chain", European Journal of Operational Research, 254(3), pp. 813-823 (2016).
35. Yang, D., Xiao, T., Choi, T.M., et al. "Optimal reservation pricing strategy for a fashion supply chain with forecast update and asymmetric cost information", International Journal of Production Research, 56(5), pp. 1960-1981 (2015).
36. Prasad, A., Venkatesh, R., and Mahajan, V. "Product bundling or reserved product pricing? Price discrimination with myopic and strategic consumers", International Journal of Research in Marketing, 32(1), pp. 1-8 (2015).
37. Taleizadeh, A.A., Cardenas-Barron, L.E., Sohani, R. "Coordinating the supplier-retailer supply chain under noise effect with bundling and inventory strategies", Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 15(4), pp. 1701-1727 (2019).