1. Hsu, J.T. and Hsu, L.F. "An integrated single-vendor single-buyer production inventory model for items with imperfect quality and inspection errors", International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 3, pp. 703-720 (2012).
2. Bottani, E. and Montanari, R. "Supply chain design and cost analysis through simulation", International Journal of Production Research, 48, pp. 2859-2886 (2010).
3. Costantino, N., Dotoli, M., Falagario, M., et al. "A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains", International Journal of Production Economics, 135, pp. 451-457 (2012).
4. Dominguez, R., Cannella, S., and Framinan, J.M. "The impact of the supply chain structure on bullwhip effect", Applied Mathematical Modelling, 39, pp. 7309- 7325 (2014).
5. Trevino-Garza, G., Castillo-Villar, K.K., and Cardenas-Barron, L.E. "Joint determination of the lot size and number of shipments for a family of integrated vendor-buyer systems considering defective products", International Journal of Systems Science, 46, pp. 1705-1716 (2015).
6. Beck, F., Glock, C.H., and Kim, T. "Coordination of a production network with a single buyer and multiple vendors with unequal-sized batch shipments", International Journal of Production Economics, 193, pp. 633-646 (2017).
7. Li, T., Zhao, X., and Xie, J. "Inventory management for dual sales channels with inventory-level-dependent demand", Journal of the Operational Research Society, 66, pp. 488-499 (2015).
8. Chung, K.J., Liao, J.J., Ting, P.S., et al. "The algorithm for the optimal cycle time and pricing decisions for an integrated inventory system with order-size dependent trade credit in supply chain management", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 268, pp. 322- 333 (2015).
9. Li, J., Wang, S., and Cheng, T.C.E. "Competition and cooperation in a single retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption", International Journal of Production Economics, 124, pp. 137-150 (2010).
10. AlDurgam, M., Adegbola, K., and Glock, C.H. "A single-vendor single-manufacturer integrated inventory model with stochastic demand and variable production rate", International Journal of Production Economics, 191, pp. 335-350 (2017).
11. Pasandideh, S.H.R., Niaki, S.T.A., and Ahmadi, P. "Vendor-managed inventory in the joint replenishment problem of a multi-product single-supplier multipleretailer supply chain: a teacher-learner-based optimization algorithm", Journal of Modeling in Management, 13, pp. 156-178 (2018).
12. Ghiami, Y. and Williams, T. "A two-echelon production-inventory model for deteriorating items with multiple buyers", International Journal of Production Economics, 159, pp. 233-240 (2015).
13. Li, J., Wang, S., and Cheng, T.C.E. "Competition and cooperation in a single-retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption", International Journal of Production Economics, 124, pp. 137-150 (2010).
14. Ben-Daya, M., Hassini, E., Hariga, M., et al. "Consignment and vendor managed inventory in single-vendor multiple buyers supply chains", International Journal of Production Research, 51, pp. 1347-1365 (2013).
15. Glock, C.H. and Kim, T. "Container management in a single-vendor-multiple-buyer supply chain", Logistics Research, 7, p. 112 (2014).
16. Um, J., Lyons, A., Lam, H.K.S., et al. "Product variety management and supply chain performance: A capability perspective on their relationships and competitiveness implications", International Journal of Production Economics, 187, pp. 15-26 (2017).
17. Gharaei, A., Pasandideh, S.H.R., and Niaki, S.T.A. "An optimal integrated lot sizing policy of inventory in a bi-objective multi-level supply chain with stochastic constraints and imperfect products", Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, 35, pp. 6-20 (2018).
18. Pavlov, A., Ivanov, D., Dolgui, A., et al. "Hybrid fuzzy-probabilistic approach to supply chain resilience assessment", IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 65, pp. 303-315 (2018).
19. Govindan, K. and Cheng, T.C.E. "Advances in stochastic programming and robust optimization for supply chain planning", Computers and Operations Research, 100, pp. 262-269 (2018).
20. Dolgui, A., Tiwari, M.K., Sinjana, Y., et al. "Optimising integrated inventory policy for perishable items in a multi-stage supply chain", International Journal of Production Research, 56, pp. 902-925 (2018).
21. Kerkkamp, R.B.O., Heuvel, W.V.D., and Wagelmans, A.P.M. "Two-echelon supply chain coordination under information asymmetry with multiple types", Omega, 76, pp. 137-159 (2018).
22. Abbasi, B., Mirzazadeh, A., and Mohammadi, M. "Multi stage investment planning and customer selection in a two echelon multi-period supply chain", Scientia Iranica, 26, pp. 3032-3050 (2019).
23. Mohammadi, A.S., Alemtabriz, A., Pishvaee, M.S., et al. "A multi-stage stochastic programming model for sustainable closed-loop supply chain network design with financial decisions: A case study of plastic production and recycling supply chain", Scientia Iranica, 27, pp. 377-395 (2020).
24. Inderfurth, K., Kelle, P., and Kleber, R. "Inventory control in dual sourcing commodity procurement with price correlation", Central European Journal of Operations Research, 26, pp. 93-119 (2018).
25. Jonkman, J., Barbosa-Povoa, A.P., and Bloemhof, J.M. "Integrating harvesting decisions in the design of agro-food supply chains", European Journal of Operational Research, 276, pp. 247-258 (2019).
26. Ben-Daya, M. and Seliaman, M. "An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three-layer supply chain", International Journal of Production Economics, 28, pp. 11-21 (2010).
27. Besheli, S.F., Keshteli, R.N., Emami, S., et al. "A fuzzy dynamic multi-objective, multi-item model by considering customer satisfaction in supply chain", Scientia Iranica, 24, pp. 2623-2639 (2017).
28. Hajikhani, A., Khalilzadeh, M., and Sadjadi, S.J. "A fuzzy multi-objective multi-product supplier selection and order allocation problem in supply chain under coverage and price considerations: An urban agricultural case study", Scientia Iranica, 25, pp. 431-449 (2018).
29. Taleizadeh, A.A. and Noori-daryan, M. "Pricing, anufacturing and inventory policies for raw material in a three-levelsupply chain", International Journal of Systems Science, 47, pp. 919-931 (2014).
30. Gamasaee, R. and Fazel Zarandi, M.H. "Incorporating demand, orders, lead time, and pricing decisions for reducing bullwhip effect in supply chains", Scientia Iranica, 25, pp. 1724-1749 (2018).
31. Taleizadeh, A.A., Haghighi, F., and Niaki, S.T.A. "Modeling and solving a sustainable closed loop supply chain problem with pricing decisions and discounts on returned products", Journal of Cleaner Production, 207, pp. 163-181 (2019).
32. Hsu, J.T. and Hsu, L.F. "An integrated vendor buyer cooperative inventory model in an imperfect production process with shortage backordering", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 65, pp. 493-505 (2013).
33. Khan, M., Jaber, M.Y., and Bonney, M. "An economic order quantity (EOQ) for items with imperfect quality and inspection errors", International Journal of Production Economics, 133, pp. 113-118 (2011).
34. Salameh, M.K. and Jaber, M.Y. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality", International Journal of Production Economics, 64, pp. 59-64 (2010).
35. Kim, T. and Glock, C.H. "A multi-stage joint economic lot size model with lead time penalty costs", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 66, pp. 133-146 (2013).
36. Pal, S., Mahapatra, G.S., and Samanta, G.P. "An EPQ model of ramp type demand withWeibull deterioration under inflation and finite horizon in crisp and fuzzy environment", International Journal of Production Economics, 156, pp. 159-166 (2014).
37. Jaggi, C.K., Cardenas-Barron, L.E., Tiwari, S., et al. "Two-warehouse inventory model for deteriorating items with imperfect quality under the conditions of permissible delay in payments", Scientia Iranica, 24, pp. 390-412 (2017).
38. Taleizadeh, A.A., Noori-daryan, M., and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. "Pricing and ordering decisions in a supply chain with imperfect quality items and inspection under a buyback contract", International Journal of Production Research, 53, pp. 4553-4582 (2015).
39. Pal, S., Mahapatra, G.S., and Samanta, G.P. "A production inventory model for deteriorating item with ramp type demand allowing inflation and shortages under fuzziness", Economic Modelling, 46, pp. 334- 345 (2015).
40. Ivanov, D., Dolgui, A., and Sokolov, B. "Scheduling of recovery actions in the supply chain with resilience analysis considerations", International Journal of Production Research, 56, pp. 6473-6490 (2018).
41. Cannella, S., Dominguez, R., Ponte, B., et al. "Capacity restrictions and supply chain performance: Modelling and analysing load-dependent lead times", International Journal of Production Economics, 204, pp. 264-277 (2018).
42. Mahapatra, G.S., Adak, S., and Kaladhar, K. "A fuzzy inventory model with three-parameter Weibull deterioration with reliant holding cost and demand incorporating reliability", Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 36, pp. 5731-5744 (2019).
43. Taleizadeh, A.A., Akhavizadegan, F., and Ansarifar, J. "Pricing and quality level decisions of substitutable products in online and traditional selling channels: game-theoretical approaches", International Transactions in Operational Research, 26, pp. 1718-1751 (2019).
44. Shaikh, A.A., Khan, M.A.A., Panda, G.C., et al. "Price discount facility in an EOQ model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand and partial backlogging", International Transactions in Operational Research, 26, pp. 1365-1395 (2019).
45. Pal, S., Mahapatra, G.S., and Samanta, G.P. "A threelayer supply chain EPQ model for price-and stockdependent stochastic demand with imperfect item under rework", Journal of Uncertainty Analysis and Applications, 4, p. 10 (2016).
46. Pal, B., Sana, S.S., and Chaudhuri, K. "Three-layer supply chain - A production inventory model for reworkable items", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219, pp. 530-543 (2012).
47. Jian, L., Zhen, W., Bao, J., et al. "Coordination strategies in a three-echelon reverse supply chain for economic and social benefit", Applied Mathematical Modeling, 49, pp. 599-611 (2017).
48. Pal, S. and Mahapatra, G.S. "A manufacturingoriented supply chain model for imperfect quality with inspection errors, stochastic demand under rework and shortages", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 106, pp. 299-314 (2017).
49. Khan, M., Jaber, M.Y., and Ahmad, A.R. "An integrated supply chain model with errors in quality inspection and learning in production", Omega, 42, pp. 16-24 (2014).
50. Feng, L., Chan, Y.L., and Cardenas-Barron, L.E. "Pricing and lot-sizing polices for perishable goods when the demand depends on selling price, displayed stocks, and expiration date", International Journal of Production Economics, 185, pp. 11-20 (2017).
51. Dye, C.Y. "A finite horizon deteriorating inventory model with two-phase pricing and time-varying demand and cost under trade credit financing using particle swarm optimization", Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, 5, pp. 37-53 (2012).
52. Chung, K.J. and Cardenas-Barron, L.E. "The simplified solution procedure for deteriorating items under stock-dependent demand and two-level trade credit in the supply chain management", Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, pp. 4653-4660 (2013).
53. Gao, D., Zhao, X., and Geng, W. "A delay-in-payment contract for Pareto improvement of a supply chain with stochastic demand", Omega, 49, pp. 60-68 (2014).
54. Chan, C.K., Wong, W.H., Langevin, A., et al. "An integrated production-inventory model for deteriorating items with consideration of optimal production rate and deterioration during delivery", International Journal of Production Economics, 189, pp. 1-13 (2017).
55. Tiwari, S., Jaggi, C.K., Gupta, M., et al. "Optimal pricing and lot-sizing policy for supply chain system with deteriorating items under limited storage capacity", International Journal of Production Economics, 200, pp. 278-290 (2018).
56. Liao, J.J., Huang, K.N., and Chung, K.J. "Lot-sizing decisions for deteriorating items with two warehouses under an order-size dependent trade credit", International Journal of Production Economics, 137, pp. 102- 115 (2012).
57. Chung, K.J., Cardenas-Barron, L.E., and Ting, P.S. "An inventory model with non-instantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items for an integrated three-layer supply chain system under two levels of trade credit", International Journal of Production Economics, 155, pp. 310-317 (2014).
58. Weskamp, C., Koberstein, A., Schwartz, F., et al. "A two-stage stochastic programming approach for identifying optimal postponement strategies in supply chains with uncertain demand", Omega, 83, pp. 123- 138 (2019).
59. Tiwari, S., Cardenas-Barron, L.E., Goh, M., et al. "Joint pricing and inventory model for deteriorating items with expiration dates and partial backlogging under two-level partial trade credits in supply chain", International Journal of Production Economics, 200, pp. 16-36 (2018).
60. Puga, M.S., Minner, S., and Tancrez, J.S. "Twostage supply chain design with safety stock placement decisions", International Journal of Production Economics, 209, pp. 183-193 (2019).
61. Modak, N.M. and Kelle, P. "Managing a dual-channel supply chain under price and delivery-time dependent stochastic demand", European Journal of Operational Research, 272, pp. 147-161 (2019).
62. Tiwari, S., Cardenas-Barron, L.E., Shaikh, A.A., et al. "Retailer's optimal ordering policy for deteriorating items under order-size dependent trade credit and complete backlogging", Computers and Industrial Engineering, 139, p. 105559 (2020).
63. Adak, S. and Mahapatra, G.S. "Effect of reliability on multi-item inventory system with shortages and partial backlog incorporating time dependent demand and deterioration", Annals of Operations Research, 315, pp. 1551-1571 (2022). DOI: 10.1007/s10479-020- 03694-6.
64. Bhunia, A.K., Shaikh, A.A., Dhaka, V., et al. "An application of genetic algorithm and PSO in an inventory model for single deteriorating item with variable demand dependent on marketing strategy and displayed stock level", Scientia Iranica, 25, pp. 1641- 1655 (2018).
65. Teimoury, E. and Kazemi, S.M.M. "An integrated pricing and inventory model for deteriorating products in a two stage supply chain under replacement and shortage", Scientia Iranica, 24, pp. 342-354 (2017).