1. Greco, C., Castrillo, G., Crispo, C., Astarita, T., and Cardone, G. "Investigation of impinging single and twin circular synthetic jets flow field", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 74, pp. 354-367 (2016).
2. Ozmen, Y. "Confined impinging twin air jets at high Reynolds numbers", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 35, pp. 355-363 (2011).
3. Loubiere, K. and Pavageau, M. "Educing coherent eddy structures in air curtain systems", Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, 47, pp. 435-448 (2008).
4. Felis, F., Pavageau, M., Elicer-Cortes, J.C., and Dassonville, T. "Simultaneous measurements of temperature and velocity uctuations in a double streamtwin jet air curtain for heat confinement in case of tunnel fire", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 37, pp. 1191-1196 (2010).
5. Fernandez, J., Elicer-Cortes, J.C., Valencia, A., Pavageau, M., and Gupta, S. "Comparison of low-cost two-equation turbulence models for prediction flow dynamics in twin-jets devices", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 34, pp. 570-578 (2007).
6. Lecaros, M., Elicer-Cortes, J.C., Fuentes, A., and Felis, F. "On the ability of twin jets air curtains to confine heat and mass inside tunnels", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 37, pp. 970-977 (2010).
7. Taghinia, J., Rahman, M.M., and Siikonen, T. "Numerical investigation of twin-jet impingement with hybrid-type turbulence modeling", Applied Thermal Engineering, 73, pp. 650-659 (2014).
8. Greco, C.S., Ianiro, A., and Cardone, G. "Time and phase average heat transfer in single and twin circular synthetic impinging air jets", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 73, pp. 776-788 (2014).
9. Elicer-Cortes, J.C., Demarco, R., Valencia, A., and Pavageau, M. "Heat confinement in tunnels between two double-stream twin-jet air curtains", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 36, pp. 438-444 (2009).
10. Rivera, J., Elicer-Cortes, J.C., and Pavageau, M. "Turbulent heat and mass transfer through air curtains devices for the confinement of heat inside tunnels", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 38, pp. 688-695 (2011).
11. Charmiyan, M., Azimian, A., Keirsbulc, K.L., Shirani, E., and Aloui, F. "Turbulent plane impinging jetphysical insight and turbulence modeling", Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9, pp. 11-17 (2016).
12. Xu, L., Lan, J., Ma, Y.H., Gao, J.M., and Li, Y.L. "Numerical study on heat transfer by swirling impinging jets issuing from a screw-thread nozzle", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 115, pp. 232-237 (2017).
13. Draksler, M., Koncar, B., Cizelj, L., and Niceno, B. "Large eddy simulation of multiple impinging jets in hexagonal configuration- flow dynamics and heat transfer characteristics", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 109, pp. 16-27 (2017).
14. Trinh, X.T., Fenot, M., and Dorignac, E. "Flow and heat transfer of hot impinging jets issuing from lobed nozzles", International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 67, pp. 185-201 (2017).
15. Tsaoulidis, D. and Angeli, P. "Liquid-liquid dispersions in intensified impinging-jets cells", Chemical Engineering Science, 171, pp. 149-159 (2017).
16. Charmiyan, M., Azimian, A.R., Shirani, E., Aloui, F., Degouet, C., and Michaelis, D. "3D tomographic PIV, POD and vortex identification of turbulent slot jet flow impinging on a at plate", International Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 31, pp. 5347-5357 (2017).
17. Charmiyan, M., Azimian, A.R., Shirani, E., and Aloui, F. "Capability assessment of five different RANS-based turbulence models to simulate the various regions of slot turbulent impingement jet flow", In ASME 2017 Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting, p. V01BT11A011 (2017).
18. Chacon Rebollo, T. and Lewandowski, R., Mathematical and Numerical Foundations of Turbulence Models and Applications, Springer, pp. 1-517 (2014).
19. Van Leer, B. "Towards the ultimate conservative difference scheme. II. Monotonicity and conservation combined in a second-order scheme", Journal of Computational Physics, 14(4), pp. 361-370 (1974).