1. Lachouri, A., Doghmane, N. and Benouareth, M. "Study of rock acoustic characteristics by parametric spectra analysis", Information and Communication Technologies: From Theory to Applications, pp. 387- 388 (2004).
2. Saad, S., Herous, L., Doghmane, N. and Lachouri, A. "Laboratory study of rock acoustic characteristics by parametric spectral estimation", Acta Geodaetica et Geophysica Hungarica, 34(1-2), pp. 101-110 (2013).
3. Zhou, B.R., Jian, W.B., Chen, X.Z. and Li, K. "Exploration for acoustic characteristics of rock mass in a tunnel project", Journal of Water Resources Architectural Engineering, 10(3), pp. 25-29 (2012).
4. Zhao, M.J. andWu, D.L. "The ultrasonic identification of rock mass classification and rock mass strength prediction", Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 19(1), pp. 89-92 (2000).
5. Pan, J.W. and Su, C.D. "Study on relation among strength, average moduli and longitudinal wave velocities for sandstone", Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 27(1), pp. 24-29 (2010).
6. Chai, Z.L., Liu, K. and Huang, J.Y. "The study of relation between ultrasonic waves frequency spectral properties and mechanical properties of rock", Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 7(6), pp. 1-6 (1985).
7. Wang, Z.J. "Research on macro-scopical quantitative relation between wave velocity and strength of rock (rock mass)", Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 10, pp. 6-9 (2011).
8. Wang, Z.H., Testing Study on Relationship Among P-Wave Velocity and Physico-Mechanical in Xiashu Loess, NanJing, Hohai University (2007).
9. Wang, D.Y., Zhu, Y.L., Yuan, L., Zhao, S.P. and Li, H.P. "Study on experimental determination of the dynamic elastic mechanical parameters of frozen soil by ultrasonic technique", Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 24(5), pp. 612-615 (2002).
10. Ling, X.Z., Xu, X.Y., Xu, C.H. and Li, X.Z. "Study on frozen Harbin sillty clay through its measuring tests of ultrasonic velocity", Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 24(4), pp. 456-459 (2002).
11. Fan, X.F., Wu, Z.X. and Jian, W.B. "Analysis of acoustic property of sandstone fatigue damage under cyclic loading", Rock and Soil Mechanics, 30(supp.), pp. 58-62 (2009).
12. Yang, H.P., Liu, Y.Q. and Li, H.F. "The development of cracks of compacted expansive soil under dry-wet cycling", Journal of Transport Science and Engineering, 28(1), pp. 1-5 (2012).
13. Lu, H.B., Zeng, Z.t. and Zhao, Y.L. "Preliminary study on accumulative damage of expansive soil in alternation of wetting-drying environment", Journal of Natural Disasters, 21(6), pp. 119-123 (2012).
14. Deng, H.F., Yuan, X.F. and Li, J.L. "Experimental research on influence of saturation degree on sandstone longitudinal wave velocity and strength", Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 32(8), pp. 1625-1631 (2013).
15. Pan, D.Q., Zhang, Z.P. and Pan, D.C. "A test research on longitudinal wave velocity of artificial frozen clay under different temperature and moisture conditions", Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition), 36(4), pp. 588-591 (2006).