1. Krawinkler, H. and Zohrei, M. "Cumulative damage in steel structures subjected to earthquake ground motions", Computers and Structures, 16, pp. 531-541 (1983).
2. Powell, G.H. and Allahabadi, R. "Seismic damage prediction by deterministic methods: concepts and procedures", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 16, pp. 719-734 (1988).
3. Cosenza, E., Manfredi, G. and Ramasco, R. "The use of damage functionals in earthquake engineering: A comparison between different methods", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 22, pp. 855-868 (1993).
4. Park, Y.J., Ang, AH.S. and Wen, Y.K. "Damagelimiting a seismic design of buildings", Earthquake Spectra, 3(1), pp. 1-25 (1987).
5. Bozorgnia, Y. and Bertero, V.V. "Damage spectra: Characteristics and applications to seismic risk reduction", Journal of Structural Engineering, 129(10), pp. 1330-1340 (2003).
6. Ladjinovic, D. and Folic, R. "Application of improved damage index for designing of earthquake resistant structures", Thirteenth World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, Paper No. 2135 (2004).
7. Estekanchi, H.E. and Arjomandi, K. "Comparison of damage indices in nonlinear time history analysis of steel moment frames", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 8(6), pp. 629-646 (2007).
8. Arjomandi, K., Estekanchi, H.E. and Vafai, A. "Correlation between structural performance levels and damage indexes in steel frames subjected to earthquakes", Scientia Iranica, 16(2), pp. 147-155 (2009).
9. Datta, D. and Ghosh, S. "Uniform hazard spectra based on Park-Ang damage index", Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami, 2(3), pp. 241-258 (2008).
10. Bozorgnia, Y. and Bertero, V.V. "Damage spectrum and its applications to performance-based earthquake engineering", Thirteenth World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, Paper No. 1497 (2004).
11. Zhai, C.H., Wen, W.P., Chen, Z.Q., Li, S. and Xie, L.L. "Damage spectra for the mainshock-aftershock sequence-type ground motions", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 45, pp. 1-12 (2013).
12. Estekanchi, H.E., Arjomandi, K. and Vafai, A. "Estimating structural damage of steel moment frames by endurance time method", Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 64, pp. 145-155 (2008).
13. Estekanchi, H.E., Vafai, A. and Sadeghazar, M. "Endurance time method for seismic analysis and design of structures", Scientia Iranica, 11(4), pp. 361-370 (2004).
14. Estekanchi, H.E., Valamanesh, V. and Vafai, A. "Application of endurance time method in linear seismic analysis", Engineering Structures, 29, pp. 2551-2562 (2007).
15. Nozari, A. and Estekanchi, H.E. "Optimization of endurance time acceleration functions for seismic assessment of structures", International Journal of optimization in Civil Engineering, 2, pp. 257-277 (2011).
16. Valamanesh, V. and Estekanchi, H.E. "Nonlinear seismic assessment of steel moment frames under bidirectional loading via endurance time method", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings (2012).DOI:10.1002/tal.1054.
17. Hariri-Ardebili, A.M., Zarringhalam, Y., Estekanchi, H.E. and Yahtai, M. "Nonlinear seismic assessment of steel moment frames using time-history, incremental dynamic, and endurance time analysis methods", Scientia Iranica, 20(3), pp. 431-444 (2012).
18. Mirzai, A., Estekanchi, H.E. and Vafai, A. "Application of endurance time method in performance based design of steel moment frames", Scientia Iranica, 17(6), pp. 482-492 (2010).
19. Mashayekhi, M. and Estekanchi, H.E. "significant of effective number of cycles in endurance time analysis", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 13(5), pp. 647-657 (2012).
20. ASCE/SEI7-10, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, American Society of Civil Engineers and Structural Engineering Institute, Reston, Virginia (2010).
21. Estekanchi, H.E. "Website of the endurance time method", http://sharif.edu/ stkanchi/ET (2011).
22. FEMA-440, Improvement of Nonlinear Static Seismic Analysis Procedures, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (2005).
23. Ladjinovic, D., Radujkovic, A. and Raseta, A. "Seismic performance assessment based on damage of structures - Part 1: Theory", Architecture and Civil Engineering, 9(1), pp. 77-88 (2011).
24. FEMA-356, Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (2000).
25. FEMA-695, Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (2009).
26. ANSI/AISC360-10, Specification for Structural Steel Buildings, American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, Illinois (2010).
27. Standard No. 2800-05, Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings, Building and Housing research Center, Iran (2005).
28. OPENSEES "Open system for earthquake engineering simulation", Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, Version 2.4.0 (2007).
29. Maleki-Amin, M.J. "Application of damage spectra in the estimation of steel moment frames damage by ET method", Thesis presented to the Faculty of the Department of Civil Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Master of Science Degree, Tehran, Iran (2014).