1. Meng, Q., Liu, Z. and Borders, B.E. "Assessment of regression Kriging for spatial interpolation - comparisons of seven GIS interpolation methods", Cartogr. Geogr. Inform. Sci., 40(1), pp. 28-39 (2013).
2. Bargaoui, Z.K. and Chebbi, A. "Comparison of two kriging interpolation methods applied to spatio temporal rainfall", J. Hydrol., 365(1-2), pp. 56-73 (2009).
3. Ly, S., Charles, C. and Degre, A. "Geostatistical interpolation of daily rainfall at catchment scale: the use of several variogram models in the Ourthe and Ambleve catchments, Belgium", Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sc., 15(7), pp. 2259-2274 (2011).
4. Othman, F., Akbari, A. and Samah, A.A. "Spatial rainfall analysis for an urbanized tropical river basin", Int. J. Phys. Sci., 6(20), pp. 4861-4868 (2011).
5. Johnson, K., Hoef, J.M.V., Krivoruchko, K. and Lucas, N., ArcGIS 9 : Using ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst, ESRI, United State of America (2003).
6. Journel, A.G. and Huijbregts, C.J., Mining Geostatistics, Academic Press, New York (1978).
7. Goovaerts, P., Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation, Oxford University Press, New York (1997).
8. Chiles, J.P. and Delfiner, P., Geostatistics: Modelling Spatial Uncertainty, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1999).
9. Saaty, T.L. "How to make decision: The analytic hierarchy process", Cent. Europ. J. Oper. Re., 48, pp. 9-26 (1990).
10. Saaty, T.L., The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw- Hill International, New York, NY, U.S.A. (1980).
11. Saaty, T.L. and Vargas, L.G., Prediction, Projection, and Forecasting: Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process in Economics, Finance, Politics, Games, and Sports, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston (1991).
12. Coulter, E.D., Coakley, J. and Sessions, J. "The analytic hierarchy process: A tutorial for use in prioritizing forest road investments to minimize environmental effects", Int. J. For. Eng., 17(2), pp. 51-69 (2006).
13. Ishizaka, A. and Lusti, M. "How to derive priorities in AHP: a comparative study", Cent. Europ. J. Oper. Re., 14(4), pp. 387-400 (2006).
14. Saaty, T.L. "Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process", Int. J. Serv. Sci., 1(1), pp. 83-98 (2008).
15. Goovaerts, P. "Performance comparison of geostatistical algorithms for incorporating elevation into the mapping of precipitation", Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Geo Comput., Mary Washington College Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA (1999).
16. Kamel, H.F.E., Slimani, M. and Cudennec, C. "A comparison of three geostatistical procedures for rainfall network optimization", Int. Renew. Energy Congr., Sousse, Tunisia, pp. 260-267 (2010).