1. Shakiba, A. and Vahedi, K. "Numerical analysis of magnetic field effects on hydro-thermal behavior of a magnetic nano fluid in a double pipe heat exchanger", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 402, pp. 131-142 (2016).
2. Shakiba, A. and Rahimi, A.B. "Role of movement of the walls with time-dependent velocity on flow and mixed convection in vertical cylindrical annulus with suction/injection", Scientia Iranica, 28(3), pp. 1306- 1317 (2020).
3. Husain, S., Adil, M., Arqam, M., et al. "A review on the thermal performance of natural convection in vertical annulus and its applications", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 150, 111463 (2021).
4. Oni, M.O., Jha, B.K., and Ajibade, A.O. "Interplay of dual streaming potentials on electroosmotic mixed convection flow in a vertical microannulus with Joule heating effect", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 131, 105839 (2022).
5. Jha, B.K. and Gambo, D. "Theoretical investigation on the impact of an oscillating time-dependent pressure gradient on Dean flow in a porous annulus", Propulsion and Power Research, 10(3), pp. 294-302 (2021).
6. Alsharif, A.M. and Abd Elmaboud, Y. "Electroosmotic flow of generalized fractional second grade fluid with fractional Cattaneo model through a vertical annulus", Chinese Journal of Physics, 77, pp. 1015- 1028 (2021).
7. Jha, B.K. and Gambo, D. "Hydrodynamic behaviour of velocity of applied magnetic field on unsteady MHD Couette flow of dusty fluid in an annulus", The European Physical Journal Plus, 137(1), p. 67 (2022).
8. Girish, N., Sankar, M., and Keerthi, R. "Analysis of fully developed mixed convection in open-ended annuli with viscous dissipation", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 143(1), pp. 503-521 (2021).
9. Jha, B.K. and Yusuf, T.S. "Transient Taylor-Dean flow in a composite annulus with porous walls partially filled with porous material", Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 30(1), p. 2 (2022).
10. Amouzadeh, F., Tondro, M., Asadi, Z., et al. "Suction and injection effect on magnetohydrodynamic fluid flow within a vertical annulus for electrical wire cooling", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 27, 101241 (2021).
11. Wang, F., Xu, Y.P., Qahiti, R., et al. "Simulation of hybrid nano fluid flow within a microchannel heat sink considering porous media analyzing CPU stability", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 208, 109734 (2022).
12. Shoeibi, S., Kargarsharifabad, H., Rahbar, N., et al. "Performance evaluation of a solar still using hybrid nanofluid glass cooling-CFD simulation and environmental analysis", Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 49, 101728 (2022).
13. Asadi, A., Zaboli, M., Mogharrebi, A.R., et al. "Numerical analysis of turbulence-inducing elements with various geometries and utilization of hybrid nanoparticles in a double pipe heat exchanger", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 61(5), pp. 3633-3644 (2022).
14. Thriveni, K. and Mahanthesh, B. "Sensitivity analysis of nonlinear radiated heat transport of hybrid nanoliquid in an annulus subjected to the nonlinear Boussinesq approximation", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 143(3), pp. 2729-2748 (2021).
15. Malvandi, A., Moshizi, S., Soltani, E.G., et al. "Modified Buongiorno's model for fully developed mixed convection flow of nano fluids in a vertical annular pipe", Computers and Fluids, 89, pp. 124-132 (2014).
16. Shakiba, A. and Baradaran Rahimi, A. "Mixed convective flow of electrically conducting fluid in a vertical cylindrical annulus with moving walls adjacent to a radial magnetic field along with transpiration", Journal of Fluids Engineering, 141(8), 081111 (2019).
17. Shakiba, A. and Baradaran Rahimi, A. "Nanofluid flow and MHD mixed convection inside a vertical annulus with moving walls and transpiration considering the effect of Brownian motion and shape factor", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 138(1), pp. 501-515 (2019).
18. Jha, B. and Aina, B. "Impact of induced magnetic field on magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) natural convection flow in a vertical annular micro-channel in the presence of radial magnetic field", Propulsion and Power Research, 7(2), pp. 171-181 (2018).
19. Kazakidi, A., Plata, A., Sherwin, S., et al. "Effect of reverse flow on the pattern of wall shear stress near arterial branches", Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 8(64), pp. 1594-1603 (2011).
20. Magyari, E. and Chamkha, A.J. "Combined effect of heat generation or absorption and first-order chemical reaction on micropolar fluid flows over a uniformly stretched permeable surface: The full analytical solution", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 49(9), pp. 1821-1828 (2010).
21. Barletta, A. "Combined forced and free flow of a power-law fluid in a vertical annular duct", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43(19), pp. 3673-3686 (2000).
22. Jha, B.K. and Oni, M.O. "Theory of fully developed mixed convection including flow reversal: A nonlinear Boussinesq approximation approach", Heat Transfer- Asian Research, 48(8), pp. 3477-3488 (2019).
23. Jha, B.K. and Aina, B. "Role of suction/injection on steady fully developed mixed convection flow in a vertical parallel plate microchannel", Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 9(4), pp. 747-755 (2018).
24. Jha, B.K. and Oni, M.O. "Mixed convection flow in a vertical channel with temperature dependent viscosity and flow reversal: An exact solution", International Journal of Heat and Technology, 36(2), pp. 607-613 (2018).
25. Jha, B.K. and Aina, B. "Mathematical modelling and exact solution of steady fully developed mixed convection flow in a vertical micro-porous-annulus", Afrika Matematika, 26(7), pp. 1199-1213 (2015).
26. Jha, B.K., Oni, M.O., and Aina, B. "Steady fully developed mixed convection flow in a vertical microconcentric- annulus with heat generating/absorbing fluid: An exact solution", Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 9(4), pp. 1289-1301 (2018).
27. Mahian, O., Kolsi, L., Amani, M., et al. "Recent advances in modeling and simulation of nano fluid flows- Part I: Fundamentals and theory", Physics Reports, 790, pp. 1-48 (2019).
28. Sundar, L.S., Singh, M.K., and Sousa, A.C. "Enhanced heat transfer and friction factor of MWCNTFe3O4/ water hybrid nanofluids", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 52, pp. 73-83 (2014).
29. Mehryan, S.A.M., Sheremet, M.A., Soltani, M., et al. "Natural convection of magnetic hybrid nanofluid inside a double-porous medium using two-equation energy model", Journal of Molecular Liquids, 277, pp. 959-970 (2019).