1. Ahmadi, M.H., Baghban, A., Sadeghzadeh, M., et al. "Evaluation of electrical efficiency of photovoltaic thermal solar collector", Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 14(1), pp. 545-565 (2020).
2. Fan, G., Gao, Y., Ayed, H., et al. "Energy and exergy and economic (3E) analysis of a two-stage organic Rankine cycle for single ash geothermal power plant exhaust exergy recovery", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 28, 101554 (2021).
3. Norouzi, N. "Thermodynamic and exergy analysis of cogeneration cycles of electricity and heat integrated with a solid oxide fuel cell unit", Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section A, 4(4), pp. 244-257 (2021).
4. Shamoushaki, M., Fiaschi, D., Manfrida, G., et al. "Energy, exergy, economic and environmental (4E) analyses of a geothermal power plant with NCGs reinjection", Energy, 244, 122678 (2022).
5. Mirzaei, M., Ahmadi, M.H., Mobin, M., et al. "Energy, exergy and economics analysis of an ORC working with several fluids and utilizes smelting furnace gases as heat source", Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, 5, pp. 230-237 (2018).
6. Ehyaei, M.A., Ahmadi, A., El Haj Assad, M., et al. "Investigation of an integrated system combining an organic Rankine cycle and absorption chiller driven by geothermal energy: Energy, exergy, and economic analyses and optimization", Journal of Cleaner Production, 258, 120780 (2020).
7. Nourdanesh, N. and Ranjbar, F. "Investigation on heat transfer performance of a novel active method heat sink to maximize the efficiency of thermal energy storage systems", Journal of Energy Storage, 45, 103779 (2022).
8. Yari, M. "Exergetic analysis of various types of geothermal power plants", Renewable Energy, 35(1), pp. 112-121 (2010).
9. DiPippo, R. "Second law assessment of binary plants generating power from low-temperature geothermal fluids", Geothermics, 33(5), pp. 565-586 (2004).
10. Walraven, D., Laenen, B., and D'haeseleer, W. "Comparison of thermodynamic cycles for power production from low-temperature geothermal heat sources", Energy Conversion and Management, 66, pp. 220-233 (2013).
11. Jalilinasrabady, S., Itoi, R., Valdimarsson, P., et al. "Flash cycle optimization of Sabalan geothermal power plant employing exergy concept", Geothermics, 43, pp. 75-82 (2012).
12. Liu, X., Wang, X., and Zhang, C. "Sensitivity analysis of system parameters on the performance of the organic rankine cycle system for binary-cycle geothermal power plants", Applied Thermal Engineering, 71(1), pp. 175-183 (2014).
13. Mohammadi, B., Ranjbar, S.F., and Ajabshirchi, Y. "Comprehensive evaluation of a semi-solar greenhouse: Energy, exergy, and economic analyses with experimental validation", Scientia Iranica, 28(5), pp. 2613- 2627 (2021).
14. Liu, X., Sun, D., Qin, D., et al. "Multi-objective design optimization of power-cycling hydrodynamic mechanical transmissions", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 233(4), pp. 1392-1410 (2019).
15. Wang, J., Wang, J., Dai, Y., et al. "Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of a transcritical CO2 geothermal power generation system based on the cold energy utilization of LNG", Applied Thermal Engineering, 70(1), pp. 531-540 (2014).
16. Tempesti, D. and Fiaschi, D. "Thermo-economic assessment of a micro CHP system fuelled by geothermal and solar energy", Energy, 58, pp. 45-51 (2013).
17. Zharfa, M. and Karimi, N. "Intensification of MILD combustion of methane and hydrogen blend by the application of a magnetic field-a numerical study", Acta Astronautica, 184, pp. 259-268 (2021).
18. Athiyaman, A. and Magapa, T. "Market intelligence from the internet: An illustration using the biomass heating industry", International Journal of Economics and Finance Studies, 11(1), pp. 1-6 (2019).
19. Zare Kazemabadi, F., Mirnezami, S.M.S., and Heydarinasab, A. "Using a two-dimensional finite element model to simulate biothermal transfer in the human eye) by considering the rate of tear evaporation and radiation to the eye surface", Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 4(3), pp. 305-318 (2021).
20. Zharfa, M., Hahsler, M., Olinick, E., et al. "Wake pattern identification using graph matching", Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 63, pp. 56-65 (2018).
21. Krueger, P.S., Hahsler, M., Olinick, E.V., et al. "Quantitative classification of vortical flows based on topological features using graph matching", Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 475(2228), 20180897 (2019).
22. Mohammadi, B., Ranjbar, S.F., and Ajabshirchi, Y. "Comprehensive evaluation of a semi-solar greenhouse: Energy, exergy, and economic analyses with experimental validation", Scientia Iranica, 28(5), pp. 2613- 2627 (2021).
23. Liu, F., Yang, C., Li, B., et al. "Thermodynamic and economic sensitivity analyses of a geothermalbased trigeneration system; performance enhancement through determining the best zeotropic working fluid", Energy, 246, 123310 (2022).
24. Ahmadi, Z., Haghighi, M., and Validi, Z. "A novel approach for energy optimization in distributed databases in wireless network applications", Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 8(3), pp. 65-78 (2020).
25. Hajipour Khire Masjidi, B., Bahmani, S., Sharifi, F., et al. "CT-ML: Diagnosis of breast cancer based on ultrasound images and time-dependent feature extraction methods using contourlet transformation and machine learning", Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 24, 1493847 (2022). DOI: 10.1155/2022/1493847.
26. Okon E.O. "Consequence of environmental policy on the dynamics of economic growth and environmental degradation in Nigeria", International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanity Studies, 13(1), pp. 195- 217 (2021).
27. Attuluri, R., Dheer, D.K., and Tagore, Y.R. "A review on the progress of intermetallic solid-state hydrogen storage material for fuel cell vehicles", European Chemical Bulletin, 11(1), pp. 17-29 (2022).
28. Li, T., Liu, Q., Gao, X., et al. "Thermodynamic, economic, and environmental performance comparison of typical geothermal power generation systems driven by hot dry rock", Energy Reports, 8, pp. 2762-2777 (2022).
29. Bozorgian, A. "Analysis and simulating recuperator impact on the thermodynamic performance of the combined water-ammonia cycle", Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 3(2), pp. 169-179 (2020).
30. Salim, F.B., Shiaka, G.P., and Muhammad, M. "Influence of reaction temperature on bioethanol production by saccharomyces cerevisiae using cassava as substrate", International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, 10(1), pp. 9-16 (2021).
31. Putra, A.B. "Computer technology simulation towards power generation potential from coproduced fluids in south lokichar oil fields", International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies, 8(2), pp. 9-12 (2020).
32. Olasehinde, E., Abegunde, S., and Adebayo, M. "Adsorption isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamic studies of methylene blue dye removal using Raphia taedigera seed activated carbon", Caspian Journal of Environmental Sciences, 18(4), pp. 329-344 (2020).
33. Sibuea, M.B., Sibuea, S.R., and Pratama, I. "The impact of renewable energy and economic development on environmental quality of ASEAN countries", Ag- BioForum, 23(1), pp. 12-21 (2021).
34. Band, S.S., Al-Shourbaji, I., Karami, et al. "Combination of group method of data handling (GMDH) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for prediction of velocity in channel intake", Applied Sciences, 10(21), 7521 (2020).
35. Khorsandi, Z., Afshinpour, M., Molaei, F., et al. "Design and synthesis of novel phe-phe hydroxyethylene derivatives as potential coronavirus main protease inhibitors", Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 30, pp. 1-9 (2021).
36. Mehbodniya, A., Webber, J.L., Rani, R., et al. "Energy-aware routing protocol with fuzzy logic in industrial internet of things with blockchain technology", Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2022, 7665931 (2022).
37. Ramalingam, P., Mehbodniya, A., Webber, J.L., et al. "Telemetry data compression algorithm using balanced recurrent neural network and deep learning", Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 2022, 4886586 (2022).
38. Webber, J., Mehbodniya, A., Teng, R., et al. "Fingergesture recognition for visible light communication systems using machine learning", Applied Sciences, 11(24), 11582 (2021).
39. Roozitalab, A. "Investigating the relationship between managers' leadership styles (based on Likert theory) and employees' job satisfaction in jumbo Chain Stores Branches in the Tehran city", EFFLATOUNIAMultidisciplinary Journal, 5(2), pp. 3271-3280 (2021).
40. Taghibeikzadehbadr, P., Shabkhiz, F., and Shahrbanian, S. "Expression of PGC-1 alpha isoforms in response to eccentric and concentric resistance training in healthy subjects", Journal of Sport Biosciences, 11(4), pp. 447-462 (2020).
41. Sabouri, M., Kordi, M., Shabkhiz, F., et al. "Moderate treadmill exercise improves spatial learning and memory deficits possibly via changing PDE-5, IL-1 fi and pCREB expression", Experimental Gerontology, 139, 111056 (2020).
42. Molaei, S., Ghorbani, N., Dashtiahangar, F., et al. "FDCNet: Presentation of the fuzzy CNN and fractal feature extraction for detection and classification of tumors", Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 2022, 7543429 (2022).
43. Roozitalab, A. and Majidi, M. "Factors affecting on improvement employee empowerment: Case study: Saipa corporation", International Review, 1-2, pp. 9- 17 (2017).
44. Esmaeilion, F., Ahmadi, A., and Dashti, R. "Exergyeconomic-environment optimization of the waste-toenergy power plant using multi-objective particleswarm optimization (MOPSO)", Scientia Iranica, 28(5), pp. 2733-2750 (2021).
45. Coskun, A., Bolatturk, A., and Kanoglu, M. "Thermodynamic and economic analysis and optimization of power cycles for a medium temperature geothermal resource", Energy Conversion and Management, 78, pp. 39-49 (2014).