1. Wells, R.G. and Marvin, B. "Measuring SPECT myocardial blood flow at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute", Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, 28(4), pp. 1298-1303 (2021).
2. Suzuki, H., Matsumoto, Y., Sugimura, K., et al. "Impacts of hippocampal blood flow on changes in left ventricular wall thickness in patients with chronic heart failure", International Journal of Cardiology, 310, pp. 103-107 (2020).
3. Zhao, G., Joca, H.C., Nelson, M.T., et al. "ATPW. and voltage-dependent electro-metabolic signaling regulates blood flow in heart", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 117(13), pp. 7461-7470 (2020).
4. Putra, A.B.W. "Computer technology simulation towards power generation potential from coproduced fluids in south Lokichar oil fields", International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies, 8(2), pp. 9-12 (2020). DOI:10.31838/ijccts/08.02.03.
5. Zharfa, M. and Karimi, N. "Intensification of MILD combustion of methane and hydrogen blend by the application of a magnetic field-a numerical study", Acta Astronautica, 184, pp. 259-268 (2021).
6. Copt, F., Civet, Y., Koechli, C., et al. "Design and manufacturing of an electrostatic MEMS relay for high power applications", Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 321, p. 112569 (2021).
7. Peskin, C.S. "Numerical analysis of blood flow in the heart", Journal of Computational Physics, 25(3), pp. 220-252 (2021).
8. Sankaran, S., Grady, L.J., and Taylor, C.A. "Systems and methods for virtual contrast agent simulation and computational
uid dynamics (CFD) to compute functional significance of stenoses", Google Patents (2016).
9. Conti, M., Long, C., Marconi, M., et al. "Carotid artery hemodynamics before and after stenting: A patient specific CFD study", Computers and Fluids, 141, pp. 62-74 (2016).
10. Wani, S.D. and Mundada, A. "A review: Emerging trends in bionanocomposites", International Journal of Pharmacy Research and Technology, 11(1), pp. 1-8 (2021).
11. Zhu, G., Wei, Y., Yuan, Q., et al. "Numerical investigation of the hemodynamic environment change in
patient-specific intracranial aneurysm with progressive stenosis in unilateral internal carotid artery", Molecular and Cellular Biomechanics, 16(S1), pp. 112-124 (2019).
12. Moshfegh, A., Javadzadegan, A., Zhang, Z., et al. "Effect of aortic spiral blood
ow on wall shear stress in stenosed left main coronary arteries with varying takeo ff angle, stenosis severity and eccentricity", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 32(8), pp. 4003- 4011 (2018).
13. Zendehbudi, R. "Effects of non-uniform wall properties on stress distribution in abdominal aortic aneurysm, considering nonlinear constitutive equations", Scientia Iranica, 21(3), pp. 620-627 (2021).
14. Liu, H., Lan, L., Abrigo, J., et al. "Comparison of Newtonian and non-newtonian
uid models in blood fl
ow simulation in patients with intracranial arterial stenosis", Frontiers in Physiology, 12, 718540 (2021). DOI: 10.3389/fphys.2021.718540.
15. Heidary, S., Imani, M., and Mostafavi, S.M.A. "Validated and rapid HPLC method for quantification of human serum albumin in interferon beta-1a biopharmaceutical formulation", Med BioTech Journal, 1(01), pp. 26-30 (2022).
16. Rikani, A.S. "Investigation of turbulent fl
ow in the presence of a magnetic field induced dynamic motion of the vessel", Journal of Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 9(01), pp. 74-94 (2021).
17. Qazani, M.R.C., Asadi, H., Lim, C.P., et al. "Prediction
of motion simulator signals using time-series neural networks", IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 57(5), pp. 3383-3392 (2021).
18. El-Hazek, N., Menna, F., and Neveen, A. "Transient
flow simulation, analysis and protection of pipeline systems", Journal of Water and Land Development, 8, pp. 98-122 (2020).
19. Ali, A., Hussain, M., Anwar, M.S., et al. "Mathematical modeling and parametric investigation of blood
ow through a stenosis artery", Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 42(11), pp. 1675-1684 (2021).
20. Kadhim, S.K., Al-Azawy, M.G., Ali, S.A.G., et al. "The in
uence of non-Newtonian model on properties of blood
flow through a left coronary artery with presence of different double stenosis", International Journal of Heat and Technology, 39(3), pp. 895-905 (2021).
21. Sahu, N., Sharama, A., Kumar, P.A. "Numerical analysis of blood
ow in clogged artery", In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1964(6), p. 062102. IOP Publishing (2021).
22. Safi Jahanshahi, A. and Saidi, A.R. "An analytical study on mechanical behavior of human arteries: A nonlinear elastic double layer model", Scientia Iranica, 26(4), pp. 2431-2440 (2019).
23. Dissaneevate, S., Wongsirichot, T., Siriwat, P., et al. "A mobile computer-aided diagnosis of neonatal hyperbilirubinemia using digital image processing and machine learning techniques", International Journal of Innovative Research and Scientific Studies, 5(1), pp. 10-17 (2022). https://doi.org/10.53894/ijirss.v5i1.334.
24. Fallahi, H., Shirani, E., and Zohravi, E. "Hemodynamic analysis of coronary artery bypass grafting with
elastic walls and different stenoses", Scientia Iranica, 28(2), pp. 773-784 (2021).
25. Ebrahimi, N., Adelian, S., Shakerian, S., et al. "Crosstalk between ferroptosis and the epithelialmesenchymal transition: Implications for in
ammation and cancer therapy", Cytokine and Growth Factor Reviews, 64, pp. 33-45 (2022).
26. Khorsandi, Z., Afshinpour, M., Molaei, F., et al., Design and synthesis of novel phe-phe hydroxyethylene derivatives as potential coronavirus main protease inhibitors", Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 30, pp. 1-9 (2021).
27. Kadhim, S.K., Al-Azawy, M.G., Ali, S.A., et al. "The in
fluence of non-Newtonian model on properties of
ow through a left coronary artery with presence of different double stenosis", International Journal of Heat and Technology, 39(3), pp. 895-905 (2021).
28. Mojtabavi, L. and Razavi, A. "The effects of addition of copper on the structure and antibacterial properties of biomedical glasses", European Chemical Bulletin, 9(1), pp. 1-5 (2020).
29. Nadeem, Z.A., Dakhil, S.F., Abdullah, H.M. "Numerical analysis of blood
ow through multiple stenosis
right coronary artery", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 13, pp. 16064-16071 (2018).
30. Delic, M., and Popovic, M. "Stability analysis of steel welded tubes forming process using numerical simulations", Tehnicki glasnik, 15(2), pp. 298-304 (2021).
31. Ebrahimi, S. and Tahmasebipour, M. "Numerical study of a centrifugal platform for the inertial separation of circulating tumor cells using contractionexpansion array microchannels", Archives of Razi Institute, 77(2), pp. 647-660 (2022).
32. Susanto, A.D., Harahap, R.A., Antariksa, B., et al. "The prevalence and related risk factors of obstructive sleep apnea in heart failure patients at the Indonesian referral hospital for respiratory diseases", Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine, 11(2), pp. 164- 174 (2020).
33. Ferguson, S.M., and Langer, L.J. "The US national institutes of health-founding a national biomedical", Innovation Ecosystem, Journal of commercial biotechnology, 26(1), pp. 72-82 (2021).
34. Karjuna, A., Aneela, N., Kotapati, S., et al. "Design of
op using air hole structured photonic crystal", Journal of VLSI Circuits And Systems, 3(2), pp. 11-20 (2021). DOI:10.31838/jvcs/03.02.02.
35. Mahanthesh, B. and Mackolil, J. "Flow of nanoliquid past a vertical plate with novel quadratic thermal radiation and quadratic Boussinesq approximation: sensitivity analysis", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 120, pp. 105040 (2021).