1. Aqqal, A., Elhannani, A., Haidine, A., et al. "Improving the teaching of ICT engineering using flipped learning: A personalized model and a case study", Production, 27(spe), p. e20162274 (2017).
2. ArunKumar, S., Sasikala, S., and Kavitha, K. "Towards enhancing engineering education through innovative practices in teaching learning", Int. J. of Eng. and Adv. Tech., 8(2S), pp. 153-159 (2018).
3. Keengwe, J., Onchwari, G., and Wachira, P. "The use of computer tools to support meaningful learning", AACE Review, 16(1), pp. 77-92 (2008).
4. Perez-delHoyo, R., Mora, H., Marti-Ciriquian, P., et al. "Introducing innovative technologies in higher education: An experience in using geographic information systems for the teaching learning process", Computer Appl. Eng. Educ., 28(5), pp. 1110-1127 (2020).
5. Mora, H., Pont, M.T.S., Guillo, A.F., et al. "A collaborative working model for enhancing the learning process of science & engineering students", Computers in Human Behavior, 103, pp. 140-150 (2020).
6. Barak, M. "Teaching electronics: From building circuits to systems thinking and programming", In Handbook of Technology Education, M.J. De Vries, Ed., pp. 337-360, Springer, Cham (2018).
7. Moreno-Leon, J. and Roble, G. "Computer programming as an educational tool in the English classroom a preliminary study", 2015 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), Tallinn, Estonia, pp. 961-966 (2015).
8. Rahnavard, M., Alavi, S.M., Khorasani, S., et al. Educational robot for principles of electrical engineering", Scientia Iranica, 25(3), pp. 1582-1592 (2017).
9. Oren, M., Pedersen, S., and Butler-Purry, K.L. "Teaching digital circuit design with a 3-D video game: the impact of using in-game tools on students' performance", IEEE Transactions on Education, 64(1), pp. 24-31 (2021).
10. Li, S., Zheng, N., Gao, Y., et al. "Make experimental device to be a toy - the experimental teaching in digital logic circuit course", 2021 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), Lincoln, NE, USA, pp. 1-5 (2021).
11. Wilson, A., Hainey, T., and Connolly, T. "Evaluation of computer games developed by primary school children to gauge understanding of programming concepts", Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Games Based Learning, Cork, Ireland, pp. 549-558 (2012).
12. Orni, M.S., Michal, A., and Mordechai, B.A. "Learning computer science concepts with scratch", Computer Sci. Education, 23(3), pp. 239-264 (2013).
13. Malan, D.J. and Leitner, H.H. "Scratch for budding computer scientists", SIGCSE '07: Proceedings of the 38th SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, Covington, KY, USA, pp. 223-227 (2007).
14. Lopez-Rosenfeld, M. "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn: Changing the approach of teaching computer organization", IEEE/ACM 1st Int. Workshop on Soft. Eng. Curricula for Millennials (SECM), Buenos Aires, Argentina, pp. 68-71 (2017).
15. ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Curriculum Task Force "Computing curricula 2001", Report (OCoLC)654266454, Los Alamitos, Calif., submitted to Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) (2001).
16. ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Curriculum Task Force "Computer engineering curricula 2016", submitted to Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) (2016).
17. Kersten, S. "Approaches of engineering pedagogy to improve the quality of teaching in engineering education", In Vocational Teacher Education in Central Asia: Developing Skills and Facilitating Success, J. Drummer, Ed., pp. 129-139, Springer, Cham (2018).
18. Uribe, R.B., Haken, L., Loui, M.C. "A design laboratory in electrical and computer engineering freshman", IEEE Transactions on Education, 37(2), pp. 194-202 (1994).
19. Finelli, C.J. and Froyd, J.E. "Improving student learning in undergraduate engineering education by improving teaching and assessment", Advances in Eng. Edu., Spring, pp. 1-30 (2019).
20. Alcaraz, R., Martinez-Rodrigo, A., Zangroniz, R., et al. "Blending inverted lectures and laboratory experiments to improve learning in an introductory course in digital systems", IEEE Transactions on Education, 63(3), pp. 144-154 (2020).
21. Zhang, D., Xu, Z., Wang, L., et al. "Digital logic experiment design based on FPGA development board and OV2640 camera", 14th International Conference on Computer Science & Education (ICCSE), Toronto, ON, Canada, pp. 671-675 (2019).
22. Prasad, P.W.C., Alsadoon, A., Beg, A., et al. "Incorporating simulation tools in the teaching of digital logic design", IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE 2014), Penang, Malaysia, pp. 18-22 (2014).
23. Kurniawan, W. and Ichsan, M.H.H. "Teaching and learning support for computer architecture and organization courses design on computer engineering and computer science for undergraduate: A review", 4th International Conference on Electrical Eng., Computer Sci. and Info. (EECSI), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, pp. 1- 6 (2017).
24. Noga, K. and Radwanski, M. "Our experiences in teaching of digital logic", In Innovations in E-learning, Instruction Technology, Assessment, and Engineering Education, M. Iskander, Ed., pp. 237-242, Springer, Dordrecht (2007).
25. Manikas, T.W., Kane, G.R., and Kohlbeck, J.G. "A digital logic design laboratory for electrical engineering and computer science undergraduates", Proceedings of the 36th ASEE Midwest Section Conference, pp. 1-4 (2002).
26. Tan, W.L. and Venema, S. "Using physical logic gates to teach digital logic to novice computing students", Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference Educational Technologies, Hong Kong, pp. 11-18 (2019).
27. Hoffbeck, J.P. "Using practical examples in teaching digital logic design", ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Indianapolis, Indiana, pp. 24.1340.1- 24.1340.14 (2014).
28. Durre, J., Paya-Vaya, G., and Blume, H. "Teaching teaching digital logic circuit design via experimentbased learning - print your own logic circuit", Proceedings of The 20th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (WMSCI), USA, pp. 242-247 (2016).
29. Wang, Z. and Hu, S. "Teaching reform on digital circuit and logic design course", American Journal of Agriculture and Crops, 2(2), pp. 148-152 (2017).
30. Yuan, H., Sun, W., and Liu, L. "Research on teaching mode of digital logic circuits based on "MOOC+SPOCs+Flip Classroom", ICDEL '18: Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Distance Education and Learning, Beijing, China, pp. 117-121 (2018).
31. Li, J., Li, C., Son, J.S., et al. "Effectiveness of using my FPGA platform for teaching digital logic", ASEE Virtual Annual Conference Experience, Virtual Online, pp. 1-14 (2020).
32. Multimedia Logic (Version 1.6) Emulator Program, https://multimedia-logic.software.informer.com/1.6/.