1. Stewart, T.L. and Fogler, H.S. "Biomass plug development and propagation in porous media", Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 72(3), pp. 353-363 (2001).
2. Polyansky, O. and Vladimir, R. "Fluid convection in sediment-hosted reservoirs due to thermal action of dikes and sills", Russian Geology and Geophysics, 43, pp. 25-39 (2002).
3. Kuznetsov, A.V. "Bio-thermal convection induced by two different species of microorganisms", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 38(5), pp. 548-553 (2011).
4. Khan, W.A. and Makinde, O.D. "MHD nanofluid bioconvection due to gyrotactic microorganisms over a convectively heat stretching sheet", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 81, pp. 118-124 (2014).
5. Makinde, O.D. and Animasaun, I.L. "Bioconvection in MHD nanofluid flow with nonlinear thermal radiation and quartic autocatalysis chemical reaction past an upper surface of a paraboloid of revolution", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 109, pp. 159-171 (2016).
6. Xun, S., Zhao, J., Zheng, L., et al. "Bioconvection in rotating system immersed in nanofluid with temperature dependent viscosity and thermal conductivity", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 111, pp. 1001-1006 (2017).
7. Mosayebidorcheh, S., Tahavori, M.A., Mosayebidorcheh, T., et al. "Analysis of nanobioconvection flow containing both nanoparticles and gyrotactic microorganisms in a horizontal channel using modified least square method", Journal of Molecular Liquids, 227, pp. 356-365 (2017).
8. Maxwell, J.C., A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Clarendon Press Oxford UK (1873).
9. Choi, S.U.S. and Eastman, J.A. "Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles", ASMEPublications-Fed, 231, pp. 99-106 (1995).
10. Wong, K.V. and Leon, O.D. "Applications of nanofluids: Current and future", Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2, pp. 1-11 (2010).
11. Kostic, M., Critical Issues in Nanofluids Research and Application Potentials, Nova Science Publisher (2013).
12. Buongiorno, J. "Convective transport in nanofluids", Journal of Heat Transfer, 128, pp. 240-250 (2006).
13. Sheikholeslami, M., Farshad, S.A., Said, Z., et al. "Analyzing entropy and thermal behavior of nanomaterial through solar collector involving new tapes", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 123, p. 105190 (2021).
14. Shahrestani, I., Maleki, A., Shadloo, S., et al. "Numerical investigation of forced convective heat transfer and performance evaluation criterion of Al2O3/water nanofluid flow inside an axisymmetric microchannel", Symmetry, 12(1), p. 120 (2020).
15. Lahmar, S., Kezzar, M., Eid, R., et al. "Heat transfer of squeezing unsteady nanofluid flow under the effects of an inclined magnetic field and variable thermal conductivity", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 540, pp. 123-138 (2020).
16. Sheikholeslami, M. and Farshad, S.A. "Investigation of solar collector system with turbulator considering hybrid nanoparticles", Renewable Energy, 171, pp. 1128-1158 (2021).
17. Ibrahim, S.M., Lorenzini, G., Kumar P., et al. "Influence of chemical reaction and heat source on dissipative MHD mixed convection flow of a Casson nano fluid over a nonlinear permeable stretching sheet", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 111, pp. 346-355(2017).
18. Sheikholeslami, M., Farshad, S.A., Ebrahimpour, Z., et al. "Recent progress on at plate solar collectors and photovoltaic systems in the presence of nanofluid: A review", Journal of Cleaner Production, 293, pp. 126119 (2021).
19. Jeffreys, H., The Earth, 4th edition, Cambridge University Press, London (1929).
20. Saif, R.S., Muhammad, T., Sadia, H., et al. "Hydromagnetic flow of Jeffrey nanofluid due to a curved stretching surface", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 551, p. 124060 (2020).
21. Narayana, P.V., Babu, D., Venkateswarlu, B., et al. "Soret and Dufour effects on MHD radiative heat and mass transfer flow of a Jeffrey fluid over a stretching sheet", Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, 8, pp. 1-9 (2017).
22. Jena, S., Mishra, S.R., and Dash, G.C. "Chemical reaction effect on MHD Jeffery fluid flow over a stretching sheet through porous media with heat generation/ absorption", International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 3(2), pp. 1225-1238 (2017).
23. Sreelakshmi, K., Sarojamma, G., and Murthy, J.V. "Homotopy analysis of an unsteady flow heat transfer of a Jeffrey nano
fluid over a radially stretching convective surface", Journal of Nanofluids, 7(1), pp. 62-71 (2018).
24. Ahmad, K., Hanouf, Z., and Ishak, A. "Mixed convection Jeffrey fluid flow over an exponentially stretching sheet with magnetohydrodynamic effect", AIP Advances, 6(3), p. 035024 (2016).
25. Bearon, R.N. and Grunbaum, D. "Bioconvection in a stratified environment: experiments and theory", Physics of Fluids, 18(12), p. 127102 (2006).
26. Kameswaran, K., Vasu, B., Murthy, N., et al. "Mixed convection from a wavy surface embedded in a thermally stratified nanofluid saturated porous medium with non-linear boussinesq approximation", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 77, pp. 78-86 (2016).
27. Madhu, V. and Reddy, S. "Influence of thermal stratification on MHD heat transfer flow over an exponentially stretching surface", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology, 4, pp. 832-838 (2018).
28. Sakiadis, B.C. "Boundary layer behavior on continuous solid at surfaces", American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal, 7, pp. 26-28 (1961).
29. Crane, L. "Flow past a stretching plate", Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, 21, pp. 645-647 (1970).
30. Tsou, F.K., Sparrow, E.M., and Goldstein, R.J. "Flow and heat transfer in the boundary layer on a continuous moving surface", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 10, pp. 219-235 (1967).
31. Mehmood, Y., Sagheer M., and Hussain, S. "MHD oblique stagnation point flow of nanofluid over a convective stretching surface", Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 14(4), pp. 1724-1734 (2017).
32. Saif, R.S., Muhammad, T., Sadia, H., et al. "Boundary layer flow due to a nonlinear stretching curved surface with convective boundary condition and homogeneousheterogeneous reactions", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 551, pp. 123996 (2020).
33. Venkateswarlu, B. and Narayana, P.V. "Influence of variable thermal conductivity on MHD Casson fluid flow over a stretching sheet with viscous dissipation, Soret and Dufour effects", Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, 7, p. 16 (2016).
34. Saif, R.S., Muhammad, T., and Sadia, H. "Significance of inclined magnetic field in Darcy Forchheimer flow with variable porosity and thermal conductivity", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 551, pp. 124067 (2020).
35. Sarpakaya, T. "Flow of non-Newtonian fluids in a magnetic field", American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 7(2), pp. 324-328 (1961).
36. Elbashbeshy, E.M.A., Emam, T.G., and Abdelgaber, K.M. "Effects of thermal radiation and magnetic field on unsteady mixed convection flow and heat transfer over an exponentially stretching surface with suction in the presence of internal heat generation/ absorption", Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 20, pp. 215-222 (2012).
37. Animasaun, I.L. "Effects of thermophoresis, variable viscosity and thermal conductivity on free convective heat and mass transfer of non-Darcian MHD dissipative Casson fluid flow with suction and nth order of chemical reaction", Journal of the Nigerian Mathematical Society, 30, pp. 187-195 (2013).
38. Nayak, M.K., Akbar, N.S., Pandey, V.S., et al. "3D free convective MHD flow of nanofluid over permeable linear stretching sheet with thermal radiation", Powder Technology, 315, pp. 205-215 (2017).
39. Abel, M.S., Kumar, K., and Ravikumara, R. "MHD flow and heat transfer with effects of buoyancy, viscous and Joule dissipation over a nonlinear vertical stretching porous sheet with partial slip", Engineering, 3, pp. 285-291 (2011).
40. Kishan, N. and Deepa, G. "Viscous dissipation effects on stagnation point flow and heat transfer of a micropolar fluid with uniform suction or blowing", Advances in Applied Science Research, 3, pp. 430-439 (2012).
41. Alim, M.A., Alam, M.M., Mamun, A.A., et al. "Combined effect of viscous dissipation and Joule heating on the coupling of conduction and free convection along a vertical at plate", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 35, pp. 338-346 (2008).
42. Ferdows, M., Afify, A.A., and Tzirtzilakis, E.E. "Hall current and viscous dissipation effects on boundary layer flow of heat transfer past a stretching sheet", International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 3(4) pp. 1-17 (2017).
43. Selcuk, S. and Ziyaddin, R. "Impact of electrical and magnetic field on cooling process of liquid metal duct magnetohydrodynamic ow", Thermal Science, 22, pp. 263-271 (2018).
44. Selimli, S., Recebli, Z., and Arcaklioglu, E. "Combined effects of magnetic and electrical field on the hydrodynamic and thermophysical parameters of magnetoviscous fluid flow", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 86, pp. 426-432 (2015).
45. Recebli, Z., Selimli, S., and Ozkaymak, M. "Theoretical analyses of immiscible MHD pipe flow", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40(44), pp. 15365- 15373 (2015).
46. Selimli, S., Recebli, Z., and Arcaklioglu, E. "MHD numerical analyses of hydrodynamically developing laminar liquid lithium duct flow", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40(44), pp. 15358-15364 (2015).
47. Rundora, L. and Makinde, O.D. "Analysis of unsteady MHD reactive flow of non-Newtonian fluid through a porous saturated medium with asymmetric boundary conditions", Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, 40(3), pp. 189-201 (2016).
48. Makinde, O.D., Eegunjobi, A.S., Shehla, T., et al. "Thermodynamics analysis of variable viscosity hydromagnetic Couette
ow in a rotating system with Hall effects", Entropy, 17(11), pp. 7811-7826 (2015).
49. Hooman, K., Li, J., and Dahari, M. "Thermal dispersion effects on forced convection in a porous-saturated pipe", Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, 2, pp. 64-70 (2017).
50. Ijaz, M., Waqas, M., Hayat, T., et al. "Behavior of stratification phenomenon in flow of Maxwell nanomaterial with motile gyrotactic microorganisms in the presence of magnetic field", International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 131-132, pp. 426-434 (2017).
51. Cebeci, T. and Bradshaw, P., Physical and Computational Aspects of Convective Heat Transfer, Springer New York (1988).
52. Keller, H.B., Numerical Methods for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems, Dover Publications New York (1992).
53. Ishak, A., Nazar, R., and Pop, I. "Hydromagnetic flow and heat transfer adjacent to a stretching vertical sheet", Heat and Mass Transfer, 44(8), p. 921 (2008).
54. Pal, D. and Mondal, H. "Hydromagnetic non-Darcy flow and heat transfer over a stretching sheet in the presence of thermal radiation and Ohmic dissipation", Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 15(5), pp. 1197-1209 (2010).