1. Herranz, S., Campa, F., Lacalle, L.L., et al. "The milling of airframe components with low rigidity: a general approach to avoid static and dynamic problems", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 219, pp. 789-801 (2005).
2. Ding, Y. and Zhu, L. "Investigation on chatter stability of thin-walled parts considering its flexibility based on finite element analysis", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 94, pp. 3173- 3187 (2018).
3. Sunilsing, R. and Deshmukh, D. "Experimental analysis of regenerative chatter in BFW vertical milling machine", International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 3, pp. 13731- 13739 (2014).
4. Insperger, T., Mann, B.P., Stepan, G., and Bayly, P.V. "Stability of up-milling and down-milling, part 1: alternative analytical methods", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 43, pp. 25-34 (2003).
5. Otto, A., Rauh, S., Kolouch, M., and Radons, G. "Extension of Tlusty's law for the identification of chatter stability lobes in multi-dimensional cutting processes", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 82, pp. 50-58 (2014).
6. Tobias, S.A. and Fishwick, W., A Theory of Regenerative Chatter, The Engineer London (1958).
7. Tlusty, J. and Polacek, M. "The Stability of the machine tool against self-excited vibration in machining", ASME Int. Res. in Production, 1, pp. 465-474 (1963).
8. Tang, A.J. and Liu, Z.Q. "Effect of helix angle and normal rake angle on stability in end milling", Advanced Materials Research, 69, pp. 394-398 (2009).
9. Seguy, S., Campa, F.J., Lacalle, L.L., Arnaud, L., Dessein, G., and Aramendi, G., "Toolpath dependent stability lobes for the milling of thin-walled parts", International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 4, pp. 377-392 (2008).
10. Gonzalo, O., Peignee, G., and Gonzaalez, D. "High speed machining simulation of thin-walled components", In Proceedings of 5th International Conference on High Speed Machining, University of Metz, Metz, France (2006).
11. Campa, F.J., Seguy, S., Lacalle, L.L., Arnaud, L., Dessein, G., and Aramendi, G. "Stable milling of thin-walled parts with variable dynamics", Tekniker, Ed., In 6th International Conference on High Speed Machining, San Sebastiaan, Spain (2007).
12. Campa, F.J., Lacalle, L.L., Urbikain, G., and Ruiz, D. "Definition of cutting conditions for thin-to-thin milling of aerospace low rigidity parts", In International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, 48517, pp. 359-368 (2008).
13. Song, Q.H., Wan, Y., Yu, S.Q., Ai, X., and Pang, J.Y. "Stability prediction during thin-walled workpiece high-speed milling", Advanced Materials Research, 69-70, pp. 428-432 (2009).
14. Tang, A. and Liu, Z. "Three-dimensional stability lobe and maximum material removal rate in end milling of thin-walled plate", Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 43, pp. 33-39 (2009).
15. Ismail, F. and Ziaei, R. "Chatter suppression in fiveaxis machining of flexible parts", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 42, pp. 115-122 (2002).
16. Bravo, U., Altuzarra, O., Lacalle, L.L., Sanchez, J.A., and Campa, F.J. "Stability limits of milling considering the flexibility of the workpiece and the machine", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 45, pp. 1669-1680 (2005).
17. Mane, I., Gagnol, V., Bouzgarrou, B.C., and Ray, P. "Stability-based spindle speed control during flexible workpiece high-speed milling", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 48, pp. 184-194 (2008).
18. Seguy, S., Dessein, G., and Arnaud, L. "Surface roughness variation of thin wall milling, related to modal interactions", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 48, pp. 261-274 (2008).
19. Atlar, S., Budak, E., and Ozguven, H.N. "Modeling part dynamics and chatter stability in machining considering material removal", In 1st International Conference on Process Machine Interactions, Hannover, pp. 61-72 (2008).
20. Zhang, X., Xiong, C., and Ding, Y. "A new solution for stability prediction in flexible part milling", In International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Applications, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 452-464 (2011).
21. Budak, E., Tunc, L.T., Alan S., and Ozguven, H.N."Prediction of workpiece dynamics and its effects on chatter stability in milling", CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 61, pp. 339-342 (2012).
22. Powa lka, B. and Jemielniak, K. "Stability analysis in milling of flexible parts based on operational modal analysis", CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 9, pp. 125-135 (2015).
23. Wan, M., Dang, X.B., Zhang, W.H., and Yang, Y. "Optimization and improvement of stable processing condition by attaching additional masses for milling of thin-walled workpiece", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 103, pp. 196-215 (2018).
24. Wan, M., Gao, T.Q., Feng, J., and Zhang, W.H. "On improving chatter stability of thin-wall milling by prestressing", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 264, pp. 32-44 (2019).
25. Yan, B. and Zhu, L. "Research on milling stability of thin-walled parts based on improved multifrequency solution", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 102(1-4), pp. 431-441 (2019).
26. Zhu, L., Liu, B., and Chen, H. "Research on chatter stability in milling and parameter optimization based on process damping", Journal of Vibration and Control, 24(12), pp. 2642-2655 (2018).
27. Wan, S., Jin, X., Maroju, N.K., and Hong, J. "Effect of vibration assistance on chatter stability in milling", International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 145, p. 103432 (2019).
28. Liu, B., Zhu, L., Dun, Y., and Liu, C. "Investigation on chatter stability of thin-walled parts in milling based on process damping with relative transfer functions", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 89(9-12), pp. 2701-2711 (2017).
29. Liu, C., Zhu, L., and Ni, C. "Chatter detection in milling process based on VMD and energy entropy",Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 105, pp.169-182 (2018).
30. Wan, S., Li, X., Su, W., Yuan, J., and Hong, J. "Active chatter suppression for milling process with sliding mode control and electromagnetic actuator",Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 136, p.106528 (2020).
31. Wu, G., Li, G., Pan, W., Wang, X., and Ding,S. "A prediction model for the milling of thin-wall parts considering thermal-mechanical coupling and tool wear", International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 107(11-12), pp. 4645-4659 (2020).
32. Xia, Y., Wan, Y., Luo, X., et al. "Development of a toolholder with high dynamic stiffness for mitigating chatter and improving machining efficiency in face milling", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 145, p. 106928 (2020).
33. Altintas, Y., Stepan, G., Budak, E., Schmitz, T., and Kilic, Z.M. "Chatter stability of machining operations", Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 142, pp. 110801-110819 (2020).
34. Zhu, L. and Liu, C. "Recent progress of chatter prediction, detection and suppression in milling", Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 143, p. 106840 (2020).
35. Dun, Y., Zhu, L., and Wang, S. "Multi-modal method for chatter stability prediction and control in milling of thin-walled workpiece", Applied Mathematical Modelling, 80, pp. 602-624 (2020).
36. Dang, X.B., Wan, M., Zhang, W.H., and Yang, Y. "Chatter analysis and mitigation of milling of the pocket-shaped thin-walled workpieces with viscous fluid", International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 194, p. 106214 (2021).
37. Zhu, L., Liu, C., Ju, C., and Guo, M. "Vibration recognition for peripheral milling thin-walled workpieces using sample entropy and energy entropy", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 108(9), pp. 3251-3266 (2020).
38. Eksioglu, C., Kilic, Z.M., and Altintas, Y. "Discretetime prediction of chatter stability, cutting forces, and surface location errors in flexible milling systems", Journal of manufacturing Science and Engineering, 134(6), p. 061006 (2012).
39. Leissa, A.W., Vibration of Plates, Ohio State Univ Columbus (1969).
40. Rezaee, M., Yam, G.F., and Fathi, R. "Development of modal analysis free vibration response only method for randomly excited systems", Acta Mechanica, 226(12), pp. 4031-4042 (2015).
41. Budak, E. and Altintas, Y. "Analytical prediction of chatter stability in milling-part I: general formulation", Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 120, pp. 22-30 (1998).
42. Altintas, Y., Manufacturing Automation: Metal Cutting Mechanics, Machine Tool Vibrations, and CNC Design, Cambridge University Press (2000).
43. Schmitz, T.L. and Smith, K.S., Machining Dynamics : Frequency Response to Improved Productivity, Springer (2009).