1. Ibrahim, S.Y. and Makinde, O.D. "Chemically reacting magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) boundary layer flow of heat and mass transfer past a low-heat-resistant sheet moving vertically downwards", Sci. Res. Essays, 6(22), pp. 4762-4775 (2011).
2. Jabeen, S., Hayat, T., Alsaedi, A., and Alhodaly, M.Sh. "Consequences of activation energy and chemical reaction in radiative
ow of tangent hyperbolic nanoliquid", Sci. Iran., 26(6), pp. 3928-3937 (2019).
3. Niranjan, H., Sivasankaran, S., and Bhuvaneswari, M. "Chemical reaction, Soret and Dufour effects on MHD mixed convection stagnation point flow with radiation and slip condition", Sci. Iran. , 24(2), pp. 698-706 (2017).
4. Mallikarjuna, B., Rashad, A.M., Chamkha, A.J., and Raju, S.H. "Chemical reaction effects on MHD convective heat and mass transfer flow past a rotating vertical cone embedded in a variable porosity regime", Afr. Mat., 27(3), pp. 645-665 (2016).
5. Hayat, T., Ullah, I., Alsaedi, A., and Asghar, S. "Flow of magneto Williamson nanoliquid towards stretching sheet with variable thickness and double stratiffication", Radiat. Phys. Chem., 152, pp. 151-157 (2018).
6. Ramzan, M. and Bilal, M. "Three-dimensional flow of an elastico-viscous nanofluid with chemical reaction and magnetic ffield effects", J. Mol. Liq., 215, pp. 212-220 (2016).
7. Sivasankaran, S., Niranjan, H., and Bhuvaneswari, M. "Chemical reaction, radiation and slip effects on MHD mixed convection stagnation-point flow in a porous medium with convective boundary condition", Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow, 27(2), pp. 454-470 (2017).
8. Dhlamini, M., Kameswaran, P.K., Sibanda, P., Motsa, S., and Mondal, H. "Activation energy and binary chemical reaction effects in mixed convective nanofluid flow with convective boundary conditions", J Comput Des Eng, 6(2), pp. 149-158 (2019).
9. Makinde, O.D., Olanrewaju, P.O., and Charles, W.M. "Unsteady convection with chemical reaction and radiative heat transfer past a at porous plate moving through a binary mixture", Afr. Mat., 22(1), pp. 65- 78 (2011).
10. Maleque, K.A. "Effects of exothermic/endothermic chemical reactions with Arrhenius activation energy on MHD free convection and mass transfer flow in presence of thermal radiation", J. Thermodyn., 2013, pp. 1-11 (2013).
11. Hayat, T., Ullah, I., Waqas, M., and Alsaedi, A. "Attributes of activation energy and exponential based heat source in flow of Carreau fluid with cross-diffusion effects", J Non-Equil Thermody, 44(2), pp. 203-213 (2019).
12. Awad, F.G., Motsa, S., and Khumalo, M. "Heat and mass transfer in unsteady rotating fluid flow with binary chemical reaction and activation energy", PLoS One, 9(9), e107622 (2014).
13. Makinde, O.D. and Gnaneswara Reddy, M. "MHD peristaltic slip flow of Casson fluid and heat transfer in channel fullfilled with a porous medium", Sci. Iran., 26(4), pp. 2342-2355 (2019).
14. Anuradha, S. and Yegammai, M. "MHD radiative boundary layer flow of nanofluid past a vertical plate with effects of binary chemical reaction and activation energy", Glob J. Pure Appl. Math., 13(9), pp. 6377- 6392 (2017).
15. Zaib, A., Rashidi, M.M., Chamkha, A.J., and Mohammad, N.F. "Impact of nonlinear thermal radiation on stagnation-point
flow of a Carreau nanofluid past a nonlinear stretching sheet with binary chemical reaction and activation energy", Proc Inst Mech Eng C:J Mech Eng Sci., 232(6), pp. 962-972 (2018).
16. Isa, S.S.P.M., Ariffin, N.M., Nazar, R., Bachok, N., Ali, F.M., and Pop, I. "MHD mixed convection boundary layer flow of a Casson fluid bounded by permeable shrinking sheet with exponential variation", Sci. Iran., 24(2), pp. 637-647 (2017).
17. Ganga, B., Govindaraju, M., and Hakeem, A.A. "Effects of inclined magnetic ffield on entropy generation in nanofluid over a stretching sheet with partial slip and nonlinear thermal radiation", Iran J. Sci. Technol.-Trans. Mech. Eng., 43(4), pp. 707-718 (2019).
18. Ullah, I., Hayat, T., Alsaedi, A., and Asghar, S. "Modeling for radiated Marangoni convection flow of magneto-nanoliquid subject to Activation energy and chemical reaction", Sci. Iran., 27(6), pp. 3390-3398 (2020).
19. Sivasankaran, S. and Narrein, K. "Influence of geometry and magnetic ffield on convective flow of nanofluids in trapezoidal microchannel heat sink", Iran J. Sci. Technol.-Trans. Mech. Eng, 44(22), pp. 373-382 (2020).
20. Alsaadi, F.E., Ullah, I., Hayat, T., and Alsaadi, F.E. "Entropy generation in nonlinear mixed convective flow of nanofluid in porous space influenced by Arrhenius activation energy and thermal radiation", J. Therm. Anal. Calorim., 140, pp. 799-809 (2020).
21. Ganesh, N.V., Hakeem, A.K., Jayaprakash, R., and Ganga, B. "Analytical and numerical studies on hydromagnetic flow of water based metal nanofluids over a stretching sheet with thermal radiation effect", J. Nano fluids, 3(2), pp. 154-161 (2014).
22. Dar, A.A. "Effect of thermal radiation, temperature jump and inclined magnetic ffield on the peristaltic transport of blood
flow in an asymmetric channel with variable viscosity and heat absorption/generation",Iran J. Sci. Technol.-Trans. Mech. Eng., 45(2), pp. 487-501 (2021).
23. Kho, Y.B., Hussanan, A., Sarif, N.M., Ismail, Z., and Salleh, M.Z. "Thermal radiation effects on MHD with flow heat and mass transfer in Casson nanofluid over a stretching sheet", MATEC Web Conf. EDP Sciences, 150, pp. 1-6 (2018).
24. Ullah, I., Hayat, T., Alsaedi, A., and Asghar, S. "Dissipative flow of hybrid nanoliquid (H2O-aluminum alloy nanoparticles) with thermal radiation", Phys. Scr., 94(12), pp. 1-15 (2019).
25. Daniel, Y.S., Aziz, Z.A., Ismail, Z., and Salah, F. "Thermal radiation on unsteady electrical MHD flow of nanofluid over stretching sheet with chemical reaction", J. King Saud Univ. Sci., 31(4), pp. 804-812 (2019).
26. Hamid, M., Usman, M., Khan, Z.H., Haq, R.U., and Wang, W. "Numerical study of unsteady MHD flow of Williamson nano fluid in a permeable channel with heat source/sink and thermal radiation", Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 133(12), pp. 1-12 (2018).
27. Chandrakala, P. and Raj, S.A. "Radiation effects on MHD flow past an impulsively started inffinite isothermal vertical plate", Indian J Chem Tech., 5, pp. 63-67 (2008).
28. Ahmed, N. and Sarmah, H.K. "Thermal radiation effect on a transient MHD flow with mass transfer past an impulsively ffixed inffinite vertical plate", Int. J. Appl. Math. Mech., 5, pp. 87-98 (2009).
29. Mukhopadhyay, S. "Effect of thermal radiation on unsteady mixed convection flow and heat transfer over a porous stretching surface in porous medium", Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 52(13-14), pp. 3261-3265 (2009).
30. Hayat, T., Ullah, I., Waqas, M., and Alsaedi, A. "Simulation of nanofluid thermal radiation in Marangoni convection flow of non-Newtonian fluid", Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow, 29(8), pp. 2840-2853 (2019).
31. Sheikholeslami, M., Li, Z., and Shamlooei, M.J.P.L.A. "Nanofluid MHD natural convection through a porous complex shaped cavity considering thermal radiation", Phys. Lett. A., 382(24), pp. 1615-1632 (2018).
32. Ishak, A. "MHD boundary layer flow due to an exponentially stretching sheet with radiation effect", Sains Malays., 40(4), pp. 391-395 (2011).
33. Jhankal, A.K. and Kumar, M. "MHD boundary layer flow past a stretching plate with heat transfer", Int. J. Eng. Sci., 2(3), pp. 9-13 (2013).
34. Seini, Y.I. and Makinde, O.D. "MHD boundary layer flow due to exponential stretching surface with radiation and chemical reaction", Math. Probl. Eng., 2013, pp. 1-7 (2013).
35. Chutia, M. and Deka, P.N. "Numerical solution of unsteady MHD couette flow in the presence of uniform suction and injection with hall effects", Iran J. Sci. Technol.- Trans. Mech. Eng., 45(2), pp. 503-514 (2021).
36. Devi, R.R., Poornima, T., Reddy, N.B., and Venkataramana, S. "Radiation and mass transfer effects on MHD boundary layer flow due to an exponentially stretching sheet with heat source", Int J Eng Innov Tech., 3(8), pp. 33-39 (2014).
37. Makinde, O.D. and Olanrewaju, P.O. "Buoyancy effects on thermal boundary layer over a vertical plate with a convective surface boundary condition", J. Fluids Eng., 132(4), pp. 1-4 (2010).
38. Ramzan, M., Ullah, N., Chung, J.D., Lu, D., and Farooq, U. "Buoyancy effects on the radiative magneto Micropolar nanofluid flow with double stratiffication, activation energy and binary chemical reaction", Sci. Rep., 7(1), pp. 1-15 (2017).
39. Mustafa, M., Khan, J.A., Hayat, T., and Alsaedi, A.
"Buoyancy effects on the MHD nano
flow past a vertical surface with chemical reaction and activation energy", Int J Heat Mass Transf., 108, pp. 1340-1346 (2017).