1. Singh, V., Agarwal, T., Saroha, N., et al. "Performance emissions and combustion analysis of CI engine using ethyl ester kusum oil and butanol blends" (No. 2019- 01-0568), SAE Technical Paper (2019).
2. Gautam, R. and Kumar, N. "Performance emission and combustion studies of diesel engine on Jatropha ethyl ester and its higher alcohol blends", International Journal of Global Warming, 14(2), pp. 159-169 (2018).
3. Saravanan, A., Murugan, M., Reddy, M.S., et al. "Performance and emission characteristics of variable compression ratio CI engine fueled with dual biodiesel blends of Rapeseed and Mahua", Fuel, 263(1), pp. 116751 (2020).
4. Karikalan, L., Jacob, S., Baskar, S., et al. "Analyzing the influence of varied fuel injection pressure on diesel engine fueled with Karanja biodiesel", Materials Today: Proceedings, 21(1), pp. 291-294 (2020).
5. Rajesh Kumar, B. and Saravanan, S. "Use of higher alcohol biofuels in diesel engines: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 60, pp. 84-115 (2016).
6. Gautam, R., Ansari, N., Sharma, A., and Singh, Y. "Development of the ethyl ester from Jatropha oil through response surface methodology approach", Pollution, 6(1), pp. 135-147 (2020).
7. Yongphet, P., Wang, J., Wang, D., et al. "Optimization of operation conditions for biodiesel preparation from soybean oil using an electric field", Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 11(5), pp. 2041-2051 (2021).
8. Dixit, S. and Rehman, A. "Linseed oil as a potential resource for bio-diesel: a review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(7), pp. 4415-4421 (2012).
9. Ansari, N.A., Sharma, A., and Singh, Y. "Performance and emission analysis of a diesel engine implementing polanga biodiesel and optimization using Taguchi method", Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 120, pp. 146-154 (2018).
10. Venu, H., Subramani, L., and Raju, V.D. "Emission reduction in a DI diesel engine using exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) of palm biodiesel blended with TiO2 nano additives", Renewable Energy, 140, pp. 245-263 (2019).
11. Kannan, G.R. and Anand, R. "Effect of injection pressure and injection timing on DI diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel from waste cooking oil", Biomass and Bioenergy, 46, pp. 343-352 (2012).
12. Agarwal, A.K., Dhar, A., Gupta, J.G., et al. "Effect of fuel injection pressure and injection timing of Karanja biodiesel blends on fuel spray, engine performance, emissions and combustion characteristics", Energy Conversion and Management, 91, pp. 302-314 (2015).
13. Tosun, E., Aydin, K., and Bilgili, M. "Comparison of linear regression and artificial neural network model of a diesel engine fueled with biodiesel-alcohol mixtures", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55(4), pp. 3081-3089 (2016).
14. Pathak, A., Choudhury, P.K., and Dutta, R.K. "Taguchi-grey relational based multi-objective optimization of process parameters on the emission and fuel consumption characteristics of A VCR petrol engine", Materials Today: Proceedings, 5(2), pp. 4702- 4710 (2018).
15. Ghasemi, H., Park, H.S., and Rabczuk, T. "A level-set based IGA formulation for topology optimization of exoelectric materials", Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 313, pp. 239-258 (2017).
16. Hamze, H., Akia, M., and Yazdani, F. "Optimization of biodiesel production from the waste cooking oil using response surface methodology", Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 94, pp. 1-10 (2015).
17. Ma, L., Han, Y., Sun, K., Lu, J., and Ding, J. "Optimization of acidified oil esterification catalyzed by sulfonated cation exchange resin using response surface methodology", Energy Conversion and Management, 98, pp. 46-53 (2015).
18. Vinay, Singh, B., and Yadav, A.K. "Optimisation of performance and emission characteristics of CI engine fuelled with Mahua oil methyl ester-diesel blend using response surface methodology", International Journal of Ambient Energy, 41(6), pp. 674-685 (2020).
19. Uslu, S. and Celik, M.B. "Performance and exhaust emission prediction of a SI engine fueled with I-amyl alcohol-gasoline blends: An ANN coupled RSM based optimization", Fuel, 265, p. 116922 (2020).
20. Esonye, C., Onukwuli, O.D., and Ofoefule, A.U. "Optimization of methyl ester production from Prunus Amygdalus seed oil using response surface methodology and artificial neural networks", Renewable energy, 130, pp. 61-72 (2019).
21. Molina, S., Guardiola, C., Martin, J., et al. "Development of a control-oriented model to optimise fuel consumption and NOX emissions in a DI Diesel engine", Applied Energy, 119, pp. 405-416 (2014).
22. Krishnamoorthi, M., Malayalamurthi, R., and Shameer, P.M. "RSM based optimization of performance and emission characteristics of DI compression ignition engine fuelled with diesel/aegle marmelos oil/diethyl ether blends at varying compression ratio, injection pressure and injection timing", Fuel, 221, pp. 283-297 (2018).
23. Yatish, K.V., Lalithamba, H.S., Suresh, R., et al. Optimization of bauhinia variegata biodiesel production and its performance, combustion and emission study on diesel engines", Renewable Energy, 122, pp. 561- 575 (2018).
24. Najafi, B., Faizollahzadeh Ardabili, S., Mosavi, A., et al. "An intelligent artificial neural network-response surface methodology method for accessing the optimum biodiesel and diesel fuel blending conditions in a diesel engine from the viewpoint of exergy and energy analysis", Energies, 11(4), p. 860 (2018).
25. Parida, M.K., Joardar, H., Rout, A.K., et al. "Multiple response optimizations to improve performance and reduce emissions of Argemone Mexicana biodieseldiesel blends in a VCR engine", Applied Thermal Engineering, 148, pp. 1454-1466 (2019).
26. Singh, Y., Sharma, A., Singh, G.K., et al. "Optimization of performance and emission parameters of direct injection diesel engine fuelled with pongamia methyl esters-response surface methodology approach", Industrial Crops and Products, 126, pp. 218-226 (2018).
27. Sakthivel, R., Ramesh, K., Marshal, S.J.J., et al. Prediction of performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine fuelled with waste biomass pyrolysis oil using response surface methodology", Renewable Energy, 136, pp. 91-103 (2019).
28. Veinblat, M., Baibikov, V., Katoshevski, D., et al. "Impact of various blends of linseed oil-derived biodiesel on combustion and particle emissions of a compression ignition engine-A comparison with diesel and soybean fuels", Energy Conversion and Management, 178, pp. 178-189 (2018).
29. Agarwal, A.K. "Experimental investigations of the effect of biodiesel utilization on lubricating oil tribology in diesel engines", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D., Journal of Automobile Engineering, 219(5), pp. 703-713 (2005).
30. Experiment Engine Set Up, Automobile Lab (24/02/2020) of Delhi Technological University, Delhi (2020).
31. Saravanan, S. "Effect of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) on performance and emissions of a constant speed DI diesel engine fueled with pentanol/diesel blends", Fuel, 160, pp. 217-226 (2015).
32. Samaniego, E., Anitescu, C., Goswami, S., et al. "An energy approach to the solution of partial differential equations in computational mechanics via machine learning: Concepts, implementation and applications", Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 362, p. 112790 (2020).
33. Vu-Bac N., Lahmer, T., Zhuang, X., et al. "A software framework for probabilistic sensitivity analysis for computationally expensive models", Advances in Engineering Software, 100, pp. 19-31 (2016).
34. Bauer, J.r., K.W., Parnell, G.S., and Meyers, D.A. "Response surface methodology as a sensitivity analysis tool in decision analysis", Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 8(3), pp. 162-180 (1999).
35. Awad, O.I., Mamat, R., Ali, O.M., et al. "Response surface methodology (RSM) based multi-objective optimization of fuel oil-gasoline blends at different water content in SI engine", Energy Conversion and Management, 150, pp. 222-241 (2017).
36. Sarkaya, M. and Gullu, A. "Taguchi design and response surface methodology based analysis of machining parameters in CNC turning under MQL", Journal of Cleaner Production, 65, pp. 604-616 (2014).
37. Rao, K.S. "Effect of EGR on diesel engine performance and exhaust emission running with cotton seed biodiesel", International Journal of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, 16(02), pp. 64-69 (2016).
38. Islam, M., Ahmed, A.S., Islam, A., et al. "Study on emission and performance of diesel engine using castor biodiesel", Journal of Chemistry, 2014, Article ID 451526 (2014).
39. Ge, J.C., Yoon, S.K., Kim, M.S., et al. "Application of canola oil biodiesel/diesel blends in a common rail diesel engine", Applied Sciences, 7(1), p. 34 (2017).
40. de Carvalho, M.A., Achy, A.R., Junior, L.C., et al. "Mechanical and emissions performance of a diesel engine fueled with biodiesel, ethanol and diethyl ether blends", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 42(4), pp. 1-10 (2020).
41. Channapattana, S.V., Pawar, A.A., and Kamble, P.G. "Optimisation of operating parameters of DICI engine fueled with second generation Bio-fuel and development of ANN based prediction model", Applied Energy, 187, pp. 84-95 (2017).
42. Kanthasamy, P., Selvan, V., Mozhi, A., et al. "Investigation on the performance, emissions and combustion characteristics of CRDI engine fueled with tallow methyl ester biodiesel blends with exhaust gas recirculation", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 141(6), pp. 2325-2333 (2020).