1. Schlechtriem, S. and Lotzerich, M. "Breakdown of tip leakage vortices in compressors at flow conditions close to stall", ASME Paper 97-GT-41 (1997).
2. Marz, J., Hah, C., and Neise, W. "An experimental and numerical investigation into the mechanisms of rotating instability", Journal of Turbomachinery, 124(3), pp. 367-374 (2001).
3. Juan, D., Jichao, L., Lipeng, G., Feng., et al. "The impact of casing groove location on stall margin and tip clearance flow in a low-speed axial compressor", Journal of Turbomachinery, 138(12), pp. 1-11 (2016).
4. Bailey, E.E. "Effect of grooved casing treatment on the flow range capability of a single-stage axial-flow compressor", NASA TM-X2459 (1972).
5. Heinichen, F., Gummer, V., and Schiffer, H.-P. "Numerical investigation of a single circumferential groove casing treatment on three different compressor rotors", Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, GT2011-45905, pp. 201-211(2011).
6. Shi, K., Chen, H., and Fu, S. "Numerical investigation of the casing treatment mechanism with a single circumferential groove", Science China Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy, 56(2), pp. 353-365 (2013).
7. Li, J., Lin, F., Wang, S., et al. "Extensive experimental study of circumferential single groove in an axial flow compressor", Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo, pp. 1-13 (2014).
8. Yasunori, S., Toshinori, W., Takehiro, H., et al. "Numerical analysis of flow in a transonic compressor with a single circumferential casing groove: influence of groove location and depth on flow instability", Journal of Turbomachinery, 136(3), pp. 1-9 (2014).
9. Wang, W., Lu-J, L., Luo, X.-Q., et al. "Coupling method of stability enhancement based on casing treatments in an axial compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 95, pp. 1-13 (2019).
10. Xi, N., Ma, N., Lin, F., et al. "A new approach of casing treatment design for high speed compressors running at partial speeds with low speed large scale test", Aerospace Science and Technology, 72, pp. 104- 113 (2018).
11. Dinh, C.-T., Heo, M.-W., and Kim, K.-Y. "Aerodynamic performance of transonic axial compressor with a casing groove combined with blade tip injection and ejection", Aerospace Science and Technology, 46, pp. 176-187 (2015).
12. Azizi, R., Ebrahimi, R., and Ziabasharhagh, M., "Algorithm development for aerodynamic preliminary design of multi-stage axial compressors", Scientia Iranica, 23(5), pp. 2166-2178 (2016).
13. Zhang, H., Wenhao, L., Enhao, W., et al. "Mechanism investigation of enhancing the stability of an axial flow rotor by blade angle slots", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 233(13), pp. 4750-4764 (2019).
14. Le, L., Xi, N., and Lin, F. "Flow measurements near the open surfaces of single circumferential grooves in a low-speed axial compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 78, pp. 531-541 (2018).
15. Li, J., Juan, D., Yang, L., et al. "Effect of inlet radial distortion on aerodynamic stability in a multistage axial flow compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 105, pp. 1-11 (2020).
16. Madadi, A., Kermani, M., and Nili-Ahmadabadi, M. "Application of the ball-spine algorithm to design axial-flow compressor blade", Scientia Iranica, 21(6), pp. 1981-1992 (2014).
17. Wang, W., Wuli, C., Haoguang, Z., et al. "The effects on stability, performance, and tip leakage flow of recirculating casing treatment in a subsonic axial flow compressor", Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, 2.A, pp. 1-12 (2016).
18. Kim, J.-H., Choi, K.-J., and Kim, K.-Y. "Aerodynamic analysis and optimization of a transonic axial compressor with casing grooves to improve operating stability", Aerospace Science and Technology, 29(1), pp. 81-91 (2013).
19. Yan, S. and Wuli, C. "The improvement of transonic compressor performance by the self-circulating casing treatment", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 235(7), pp. 1165-1176 (2020).
20. Kawase, M. and Aldo. R. "Numerical optimization of a stall margin enhancing recirculation channel for an axial compressor", Fluids, 4(2), pp. 1-19 (2019).
21. Zhao, Q., Zhou, X., and Xiang, X. "Multi-objective optimization of groove casing treatment in a transonic compressor", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, 228(6), pp. 626-637 (2014).
22. Li, J., Du, J., Li, F., et al. "Stability enhancement using a new hybrid casing treatment in an axial flow compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 85, pp. 305-319 (2019).
23. Mao, X. and Liu, B. "Investigation of the casing groove location effect for a large tip clearance in a counterrotating axial flow compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 105, pp. 1-12 (2020).
24. Naseem, A., Qun, Z., Hamza, F., et al. "Axial transonic compressor performance enhancement with circumferential grooves", Mechanical Sciences, 11(1), pp. 153-161 (2020).
25. Zhu, G. and Yang, B. "Optimization of slots-groove coupled casing treatment for an axial transonic compressor", Journal of Turbomachinery, 142(8), pp. 1-12 (2020).
26. Du, J., Li, J., Wang, K., et al. "The self-induced unsteadiness of tip leakage flow in an axial lowspeed compressor with single circumferential casing groove", Journal of Thermal Science, 22(6), pp. 565- 572 (2013).
27. Liu, L., Li, J., Nan, X., et al. "The stall inceptions in an axial compressor with single circumferential groove casing treatment at different axial locations", Aerospace Science and Technology, 59, pp. 145-154 (2016).
28. Naseem, A., Qun, Z., Hamza, F., et al. "Performance improvement of axial compressor by introduction of circumferential grooves", Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, pp. 1-21 (2020).
29. Ashok, A., Sidhartha, P.A.V., and Sivadasan, S. "Effect of various trench designs on axial compressor blade tip aerodynamics", ASME Gas Turbine India Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers Digital Collection, pp. 1-10 (2019).
30. Wang, W., Lu-J, L., Luo, X.-Q., et al. "Failure mechanism of casing treatment in improving stability of a highly loaded two-stage axial compressor", Aerospace Science and Technology, 105, pp. 1-13 (2020).
31. Hamzezade, M., Agha Seyed Mirzabozorg, M., and Bazazzadeh, M. "Numerical study of the effect of the tip gap size and using a single circumferential groove on the performance of a multistage compressor", Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics, 50(1), pp. 54-62 (2019).
32. Dunham, J. "CFD validation for propulsion system components", AGARD advisory Report no. 355, advisory group on aerospace research and development, North Atlantic treaty organization, ISBN 92-836-1075- X. (1998).
33. Kim, J.H., Kim, K-Y., and Cha, K.H. "Effects of number of circumferential casing grooves on stall flow characteristics of a transonic axial compressor", Applied Mechanics and Materials, 284-287, pp. 727-732 (2013).
34. Huang, X., Chen, H., and Fu, S. "CFD investigation on the circumferential grooves casing treatment of transonic compressor", ASME Turbo Expo: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, 43161, pp. 581-589 (2008).
35. ANSYS CFX-17.0.0., ANSYS CFX-solver Theory Guide. Release, ANSYS Inc. (2016).
36. NUMECA International, IGG v8.9-1 and Autogrid5 v8.9-1, User Manual, Brussels: NUMECA International (2009).
37. Naseem, A., Bin, J., Qun, Z., et al. "Performance enhancement of a transonic axial flow compressor with circumferential casing grooves to improve the stall margin", Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 13(1), pp. 221-32 (2019).