1. Stumberger, G., Hadziselimovic, and M., Stumberger, B. "Comparison of capabilities of reluctance synchronous motor and induction motor", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 304(2), pp. 835- 837 (Sept. 2006).
2. Fratta, A., Vagati, A., Villata, F., et al. "Design comparison between induction and synchronous reluctance motors", In Proc. 16th ICEM, pp. 329-334 (Sep. 6-8, 1994).
3. Yang, Y., Castano, S.M., Yang, R., et al, "Design and comparison of interior permanent magnet motor topologies for traction applications", IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, 3(1), pp. 86-97 (2016).
4. Zhang, X., Zeng, L., Pei, R. "Designing and comparison of permanent magnet synchronous reluctance motors and conventional motors in electric vehicles", International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), pp. 202-205 (2018).
5. Baek, J., Reddy Bonthu, S., Choi, S. "Design of fivephase permanent magnet assisted synchronous reluctance motor for low output torque ripple applications", IET Electr. Power Appl. The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 10(5), pp. 339-346 (June 2016).
6. Shen, X.J., Cai, S., Hao, H., et al. "Investigation on torque ripple of synchronous reluctance machine with square-wave drive", International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), IEEE, pp. 1-9 (2017).
7. Rajabi Moghadam, R. "Synchronous reluctance machine (SynRM) in variable speed drives (VSD) applications", Doctoral Thesis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology Universities (2011).
8. Xu, M., Liu, G., Zhao, W., et al. "Minimization of torque ripple in ferrite-assisted synchronous reluctance motors by using asymmetric stator", AIP Advances, 8(5), p. 056606 (May 2018).
9. Chen, Q., Yan, Y., Xu, G., et al. "Principle of torque ripple reduction in synchronous reluctance motors with shifted asymmetrical poles", IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 8(3), pp. 2611-2622 (2019).
10. Ruba, M.F., Jurca, L. Czumbil, et al. "Synchronous reluctance machine geometry optimisation through a genetic algorithm based technique", IET Electr. Power Appl., 12(3), pp. 431-438 (Mar. 2018).
11. Maroufian, S. and Pillay, P. "Torque characterization of a synchronous reluctance machine using an analytical model", IEEE Trans. Transp. Electrif., 4(2), pp. 506-516 (Jan. 2018).
12. Dziechciarz, A. and Martis, C. "Magnetic equivalent circuit of synchronous reluctance machine", Conference Paper ELEKTRO, pp. 500-503 (May 2016).
13. Rajabi Moghaddam, R., Magnussen, F., and Sadarangani, C. "A FEM investigation on the synchronous reluctance machine rotor geometry with just one flux barrier as a guide toward the optimal barrier's shape", In Proc. IEEE Eurocon, pp. 663-670 (May 18- 23 2009).
14. Isaac, F.N., Arkadan, A.A., Russell, A.A., et al. "Effects of anisotropy on the performance characteristics of an axially laminated anisotropic-rotor synchronous reluctance motor drive system", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 34(5), pp. 3600-3603 (Sept. 1998).
15. Jong Bin, I., Wonho, K., and Kwangsoo, K. "Inductance calculation method of synchronous reluctance motor including iron loss and cross magnetic saturation", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 45(6), pp. 2803-2806 (June 2009).
16. Nabil, M., Allam, S.M., and Rashad, E.M. "Modeling and design considerations of a photovoltaic energy source feeding a synchronous reluctance motor suitable for pumping systems", Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 3(4), pp. 375-382 (December 2012).
17. Aghazadeh, H., Afjei, E., and Siadatan, A. "Comprehensive design procedure and manufacturing of permanent magnet assisted synchronous reluctance motor", International Journal of Engineering, IJE, 32(99), pp. 1299-1305 (Sept. 2019).
18. Rajabi Moghaddam, R. and Gyllensten, F. "Novel high-performance SynRM design method: An easy approach for a complicated rotor topology", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61(9), pp. 5058-5065 (Sept. 2014).
19. Vagati, A. "Synchronous reluctance electrical motor having a low torque ripple design", USA Patent No. 5,818,140, Oct. 6 (1998).
20. Vagati, A., Pastorelli, M., Francheschini, G., et al. "Design of low torque-ripple synchronous reluctance motors", IEEE Trans. on Industry Applic., 34(4), pp. 758-765 (July-Aug 1998).
21. Rajabi Moghaddam, R., Magnussen, F., and Sadarangani, C. "Novel rotor design optimization of synchronous reluctance machine for low torque ripple", In Proc. 20th ICEM, pp. 720-724 (Sept. 2-5 2012).
22. Deshpande, Y. and Toliyat, H. "Design of an outer rotor ferrite assisted synchronous reluctance machine (Fa-SynRM) for electric two wheeler application", IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE),Conference Paper, pp. 3147-3154 (Nov. 2014).
23. Mun Song, B., Chan, K., and Young Choi, J. "Design of an outer-rotor type permanent magnet motor for electric scooter propulsion system", International Power Electronics Conference-ECCE ASIA, pp. 2736- 2742 (2010).
24. Mathews, J.H. and Howell, R.W., Complex Analysis for Mathematics and Engineering, 4th Ed., Jones and Bartlett Publishers, ISBN 0-7637-1425- 9 (2001).
25. Ruba, M., Jurca, F., Czumbil, L., et al. "Synchronous reluctance machine geometry optimisation through a genetic algorithm based technique", IET Electr. Power Appl., 12(3), pp. 431-438 (Mar. 2018).
26. Vagati, A., Franceschini, G., Marongiu, I., et al. "Design criteria of high performance synchronous reluctance motors", Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, Conference Record of the IEEE, 4(9), pp. 66- 73 (Oct. 1992).
27. Aghazadeh, H., Afjei, E., and Siadatan, A. "Sizing and detailed design procedure of external rotor synchronous reluctance machine", IET Electr. Power Appl., The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 13(8), pp. 1105-1113 (Sept. 2019).
28. Fratta, A., Vagati, A., and Villata, F. "On the evolution of A.C. machines for spindle drive applications", Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on, 28(5), pp. 1081-1086 (Sept.-Oct. 1992).
29. Taghavi, S.M. and Pillay, P. "A mechanically robust rotor with transverse laminations for a wide-speedrange synchronous reluctance traction motor", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 51(6), pp. 4404-4414 (November/December 2015).
30. Taghavi, M. "Design of synchronous reluctance machines for automotive applications", Doctoral Thesis, Concordia University (March 2015).
31. Ajamloo, A., Mohammadi, A., Ghaheri, A., et al. "Multi-objective optimization of an outer rotor BLDC motor based on Taguchi method for propulsion applications", In 10th International Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conference (PEDSTC), pp. 34-39, IEEE (2019).
32. Ajamloo, A., Mohammadi, A., Ghaheri, A., et al. "Non-linear analytical modelling and optimization of a 12/8 rotor excited flux-switching machine", IET Electric Power Applications, 14(9), pp. 1592-1603 (2020).