1. Gringarten, A.C., Bozorgzadeh, M.,Hashemi, A., and Daungkaew, S."Well Test Analysis in Lean Gas Condensate Reservoirs: Theory and Practice", SPE Russian Oil and Gas Technical Conference and Exhibition, Moscow, Russia, (2006).
2. Mazloom, J., Kelly, R. and Mahani, H. "A new two-phase pseudo pressure approach for the interpretation of gas condensate well tests in the naturally fractured reservoirs", SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference, Madrid, Spain (2005).
3. Sarma, P. and Aziz, K. "New Transfer Functions for Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs with Dual Porosity Models", SPE Journal, 11(03), pp. 328-340 (2006).
4. Bahrami, H., Siavoshi, J,Parvizi, H., et al., "Characterization of Fracture Dynamic Parameters to Simulate Naturally Fractured Reservoirs", International Petroleum Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2008).
5. Popov, P., Qin, G., Bi, L. et al., "Multiphysics and Multiscale Methods for Modeling Fluid Flow Through Naturally Fractured Carbonate Karst Reservoirs", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 12(02), pp. 218-231 (2009).
6. Gu, F. and Chalaturnyk, R. "Permeability and porosity models considering anisotropy and discontinuity of coalbeds and application in coupled simulation", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 74(3), pp. 113-131 (2010).
7. Papi, A., Mohebbi, A. and Eshraghi, S. E."Numerical Simulation of the Impact of Natural Fracture on Fluid Composition Variation Through a Porous Medium", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 141(4), pp. 042901-042901-16 (2018).
8. Li, M., Li, Q., Bi, G. and Lin, J. "A Two-Phase Flow Model for Pressure Transient Analysis of Water Injection Well considering Water Imbibition in Natural Fractured Reservoirs", Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2018(1), p. 12 (2018).
9. Barenblatt, G.I., Zheltov, I.P., and Kochina, I.N. "Basic concepts in the theory of seepage of homogeneous liquids in fissured rocks [strata]", Journal of applied mathematics and mechanics, 24(5), pp. 1286-1303 (1960).
10. Warren, J. and Root, P.J. "The behavior of naturally fractured reservoirs", Society of Petroleum Engineers Journal, 3(03), pp. 245-255 (1963).
11. Pruess, K., "A practical method for modeling fluid and heat flow in fractured porous media", Society of Petroleum Engineers Journal, 25(01), pp. 14-26 (1985).
12. Kazemi, H., "Pressure transient analysis of naturally fractured reservoirs with uniform fracture distribution", Society of petroleum engineers Journal, 9(04), pp. 451-462 (1969).
13. Wang, S., Cheng, L.,Xue, Y., et al. "A Semi-Analytical Method for Modeling Two-Phase Flow Behavior in Fractured Carbonate Oil Reservoirs" Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 141(7), pp. 072902-072902-11 (2019).
14. Al-Bemani, A.S. and Ershaghi, I. "Two-Phase Flow Interporosity Effects on Pressure Transient Test Response in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs", Society of Petroleum Engineers (1991).
15. Aguilera, R. and Ng, M.G. "Well Test Analysis of Naturally Fractured Gas Condensate Reservoirs", JCPT, 38, pp. 55-60 (1999).
16. Gerami, S., Pooladi-Darvish, M. and Mattar, L. "Decline Curve Analysis for Naturally Fractured Gas Reservoirs: A Study on the Applicability of "Pseudo-time" and "Material Balance Pseudo-time"", International Petroleum Technology Conference (2007).
17. Kossack, C. and Gurpinar, O. "A methodology for simulation of vuggy and fractured reservoirs". SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, (2001).
18. Rivas-Gomez, S., Gonzalez-Guevara, J.A., Cruz-Hernandez, J., et al. "Numerical simulation of oil displacement by water in a vuggy fractured porous medium", SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, (2001).
19. Liu, J., Bodvarsson, G.S. and Wu, Y.-S. "Analysis of flow behavior in fractured lithophysal reservoirs", Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 62–63, pp. 189-211 (2003).
20. Hidajat, I., Mohanty, K.K.,Flaum, M., and Hirasaki, G. "Study of vuggy carbonates using NMR and X-Ray CT scanning", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 7(05), pp. 365-377 (2004).
21. Camacho Velazquez, R., Vasquez-Cruz, M. A., Castrejon-Aivar, R., and Arana-Ortiz, V., "Pressure Transient and Decline Curve Behaviors in Naturally Fractured Vuggy Carbonate Reservoirs", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, pp. 95-111 (2005).
22. Kang, Z., Wu, Y., Li, J., et al., "Modeling Multiphase Flow in Naturally Fractured Vuggy Petroleum Reservoirs", SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition held in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A. (2006).
23. Wu, Y. and Ge, J. "The transient flow in naturally fractured reservoirs with three-porosity systems". Acta, Mechanica Sinica, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Beijing, China, 15(1), pp. 81-85 (1983).
24. Abdassah, D. and Ershaghi, I. "Triple-Porosity Systems for Representing Naturally Fractured Reservoirs",SPE Formation Evaluation (1986).
25. Bai, M., Elsworth, D. and Roegiers, J.C. "Multiporosity/multipermeability approach to the simulation of naturally fractured reservoirs", Water Resources Research, 29(6), pp. 1621-1633 (1993).
26. Wu, Y.-S., Di,. Y., Kang, Z., and Fakcharoenphol, P. "A multiple-continuum model for simulating single-phase and multiphase flow in naturally fractured vuggy reservoirs", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 78(1), pp. 13-22 (2011).
27. Wu, Y.-S., Ehlig-Economides, C. A., Qin, G., et al., "A Triple-Continuum Pressure-Transient Model for a Naturally Fractured Vuggy Reservoir", SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, California,U.S.A (2007).
28. Wu, Y.-S., Qin, G., Ewing, R., et al., "A Multiple-Continuum Approach For Modeling Multiphase Flow in Naturally Fractured Vuggy Petroleum Reservoirs", International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, China (2006).
29. Wu, Y.-S., Liu, H.H. and Bodvarsson, G.S. "A triple-continuum approach for modeling flow and transport processes in fractured rock", Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 73(1–4), pp. 145-179 (2004).
30. Nie, R., Meng, Y., Yang, Z., et al., "New flow model for the triple media carbonate reservoir", International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 25(2), pp. 95-104 (2011).
31. Arana, V.H., Pena Chaparro, O. and Cortes, E. "A Practical Numerical Approach for Modeling Multiporosity Naturally Fractured Reservoirs", SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Cartagena, Colombia (2009).
32. Sanni, M.O. and Gringarten, A.C. "Well Test Analysis in Volatile Oil Reservoirs", SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Co, U.S.A. (2008)
33. Gringarten, A.C., Al-Lamki, A., Daungkaew, S. et al., "Well Test Analysis in Gas-Condensate Reservoirs", SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas (2000).
34. Gómez, S., Ramos, G.,Mesejo, A., et al., "Well Test Analysis of Naturally Fractured Vuggy Reservoirs with an Analytical Triple Porosity–Double Permeability Model and a Global Optimization Method", Oil & Gas Science and Technology–Revue d’IFP Energies nouvelles, 69(4), pp. 653-671 (2014).
35. Sharifi, M. and Ahmadi, M. "Two-Phase Flow in Volatile Oil Reservoir Using Two-Phase Pseudo-Pressure Well Test Method", Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 48(9), pp. 6-11 (2009).
36. Jones, J. and Raghavan, R. "Interpretation of flowing well response in gas-condensate wells (includes associated papers 19014 and 19216)", SPE formation evaluation, 3(03), pp. 578-594 (1988).
37. Raghavan, R., "Well-Test Analysis for Multiphase Flow", SPE Formation Evaluation, 4(04), pp. 585-594 (1989).
38. Daungkaew, S., Ross, F. and Gringarten. A. "Well test investigation of condensate drop-out behaviour in a North Sea lean gas condensate reservoir", Paper SPE 77548, presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, TX, September (2002).
39. Barrios, K., Stewart, G. and Davies, D. "A novel methodology for the analysis of well test responses in gas condensate reservoirs", SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (2003).
40. Mazloom, J. and Rashidi, F."Use of two-phase pseudo pressure method to calculate condensate bank size and well deliverability in gas condensate reservoirs", Petroleum science and technology, 24(2), pp. 145-156 (2006).
41. Al Ghamdi, Bander, N., Ayala, H., and Luis, F. "Evaluation of Transport Properties Effect on the Performance of Gas-Condensate Reservoirs Using Compositional Simulation", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 139(3), pp. 032910-032910-10 (2017).
42. Mohammadi-Khanaposhtani, M., Bahramian, A. and Pourafshary, P. "Disjoining Pressure and Gas Condensate Coupling in Gas Condensate Reservoirs", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 136(4), pp. 042911-042911-6 (2014).
43. Yi, Y., Li, J.and Ji, L."Numerical Determination of Critical Condensate Saturation in Gas Condensate Reservoirs", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 139(6), pp. 062801-062801-11 (2017).
44. Stehfest, H., "Numerical inversion of laplace transforms algorithm" ACM, 13(1), pp. 47-49 (1970).
45. Brown, L. "Pressure transient behavior of the composite reservoir", SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Las Vegas, Nevada (1985).
46. OlarewaJu, J.S., Lee, J.W. and Lancaster, D.E. "Type-and decline-curve analysis with composite models", SPE formation evaluation, 6(01), pp. 79-85 (1991).
47. Bozorgzadeh, M. and Gringarten, A.C. "New Estimate for the Radius of a Condensate Bank from Well Test Data Using Dry Gas Pseudo-Pressure", Society of Petroleum Engineers, Houston, Texas, U.S.A. (2004)
48. Bozorgzadeh, M. and Gringarten, A.C. "Application of Build-Up Transient Pressure Analysis to Well Deliverability Forecasting in Gas Condensate Reservoirs Using Single-Phase and Two-Phase Pseudo-Pressures", SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference, Madrid, Spain (2005).
49. Bozorgzadeh, M. and Gringarten, A.C. "Condensate Bank Characterization from Well Test Data and Fluid PVT Properties", SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 9(05), pp. 596-611 (2006).
50. Goda, H.M. and Behrenbruch, P. "Using a Modified Brooks-Corey Model to Study Oil-Water Relative Permeability for Diverse Pore Structures", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Perth, Australia (2004).
51. Lian, P. and Cheng, L."The Characteristics of Relative Permeability Curves in Naturally Fractured Carbonate Reservoirs". Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 51(02), pp. 137-142 (2012).
52. Noroozi, M., Moradi, B. and Bashiri, G."Effects of Fracture Properties on Numerical Simulation of a Naturally Fractured Reservoir", Trinidad and Tobago Energy Resources Conference, Port of Spain, Trinidad, p. 12 (2010).
53. Deghmoum, A.H., Tiab, D. and Mazouzi, A. "Relative Permeability in Dual Porosity Porous Media", Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 40(12), p. 11 (2001).
54. Rossen, W.R. and Kumar, A.T.A. "Effect of Fracture Relative Permeabilities on Performance of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs", International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition of Mexico, Veracruz, Mexico, p. 12 (1994).
55. Pieters, D.A. and Graves, R.M. "Fracture Relative Permeability: Linear or Non-Linear Function of Saturation", International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition of Mexico, Veracruz, Mexico, p. 10 (1994).
56. Aguilera, R., "Relative Permeability Concepts For Predicting the Performance of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs". Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 21(05), p. 9 (1982).
57. Chen, C.-Y., Li, K. and Horne, R.N. "Experimental Study of Phase Transformation Effects on Relative Permeabilities in Fractures". SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 10(5), p. 13 (2007).
58. Baniasadi, H. and Rashidi, F."Volatile oil well test analysis: application of two-phase pseudo-pressure approach". Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, 2019, pp. 1-10 (2019).
59. AlBaqawi, A.M. and Al-Malki, B.H. “Well Test Analysis in Naturally Fractured Gas Condensate Reservoirs Below Dew Point Pressure", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Jakarta, Indonesia (2009).