1. Thanjavur, K. and Rajagopalan, R. "Ease of dynamic modelling of Wheeled Mobile Robots (WMRs) using Kane's approach", In Proceedings of International Conference on Robotics and Automation, IEEE (1997).
2. Tanner, H.G. and Kyriakopoulos, K.J. "Mobile manipulator modeling with Kane's approach", Robotica, 19(6), pp. 675-690 (2001).
3. Korayem, M. and Shafei, A. "A new approach for dynamic modeling of n-viscoelastic-link robotic manipulators mounted on a mobile base", Nonlinear Dynamics, 79(4), pp. 2767-2786 (2015).
4. Korayem, M. and Dehkordi, S. "Derivation of motion equation for mobile manipulator with viscoelastic links and revolute-prismatic flexible joints via recursive Gibbs-Appell formulations", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 103, pp. 175-198 (2018).
5. Korayem, M., Shafei, A., and Shafei, H. "Dynamic modeling of nonholonomic wheeled mobile manipulators with elastic joints using recursive Gibbs-Appell formulation", Scientia Iranica, 19(4), pp. 1092-1104 (2012).
6. Korayem, M., Yousefzadeh, M., and Susany, S. "Dynamic modeling and feedback linearization control of wheeled mobile cable-driven parallel robot considering cable sag", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 42(11), pp. 4779-4788 (2017).
7. Korayem, M. and Shafei, A. "Motion equation of non holonomic wheeled mobile robotic manipulator with revolute-prismatic joints using recursive Gibbs-Appell formulation", Applied Mathematical Modelling, 39(5- 6), pp. 1701-1716 (2015).
8. Emami, M., Zohoor, H., and Sohrabpour, S. "Solving high order nonholonomic systems using Gibbs-Appell method", in BSG Proceedings (2009).
9. Roslin, N.S., Anuar, A., Jalal, M.F.A., et al. "A review: Hybrid locomotion of in-pipe inspection robot", Procedia Engineering, 41, pp. 1456-1462 (2012).
10. Fukuda, T., Hosokai, H., and Uemura, M. "Rubber gas actuator driven by hydrogen storage alloy for in-pipe inspection mobile robot with flexible structure", In Proceedings, 1989 International Conference on Robotics and Automation, IEEE (1989).
11. Roman, H.T., Pellegrino, B., and Sigrist, W. "Pipe crawling inspection robots: an overview", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 8(3), pp. 576-583 (1993).
12. Iwashina, S., Hayashi, I., Iwatsuki, N., et al. "Development of in-pipe operation micro robots", In 1994 5th International Symposium on Micro Machine and Human Science Proceedings, IEEE (1994).
13. Li, P., Yang, W., Jiang, X., et al. "Active screw-driven in-pipe robot for inspection", In 2017 IEEE International Conference on Unmanned Systems (ICUS), IEEE (2017).
14. Ciszewski, M., Buratowski, T., and Giergiel, M. "Modeling, simulation and control of a pipe inspection mobile robot with an active adaptation system", IFAC- PapersOnLine, 51(22), pp. 132-137 (2018).
15. Nayak, A. and Pradhan, S. "Design of a new in-pipe inspection robot", Procedia Engineering, 97, pp. 2081- 2091 (2014).
16. Chang, F.-S., Hwang, L.-T., Liu, C.-F., et al. "Design of a pipeline inspection robot with belt driven ridged cone shaped skate model", In 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), IEEE (2015).
17. Ciszewski, M., Mitka, L., Buratowski, T., et al. "Modeling and simulation of a tracked mobile inspection robot in MATLAB and V-REP software", Journal of Automation Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, 11(2), pp. 5-11 (2017).
18. Gargade, A.A. and Ohol, S.S. "Development of actively steerable in-pipe inspection robot for various sizes", In Proceedings of the Advances in Robotics, ACM (2017).
19. Ibrahimov, B. "Development of a decision making guide for locomotion design for in-pipe inspection robots-one step towards open innovation in robotics", IFAC-PapersOnLine, 49(29), pp. 77-82 (2016).
20. Kwon, Y.-S. and Yi. B.-J. "The kinematic modeling and optimal paramerization of an omni-directional pipeline robot", In 2009 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, IEEE (2009).
21. Chablat, D., Venkateswaran, S., and Boyer, F. "Mechanical design optimization of a piping inspection robot", In 28th CIRP Design Conference (2018).
22. Gravalos, I., Loutridis, S., Gialamas, T., et al. "Dynamic behaviour of an in-pipe sensor-based platform for soil water monitoring", Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 134, pp. 11-18 (2017).
23. Zhang, Y. and Yan, G. "In-pipe inspection robot with active pipe-diameter adaptability and automatic tractive force adjusting", Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42(12), pp. 1618-1631 (2007).
24. Kwon, Y.-S., Lim, H., Jung, E.-J., et al. "Design and motion planning of a two-moduled indoor pipeline inspection robot", In 2008 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, IEEE (2008).
25. Zhang, X. and Chen, H. "Independent wheel drive and fuzzy control of mobile pipeline robot with vision", In IECON'03. 29th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IEEE Cat. No.03CH37468), IEEE (2003).
26. Gregory, J., Olivares, A., and Sta etti, E. "Energy optimal trajectory planning for robot manipulators with holonomic constraints", Systems & Control Letters, 61(2), pp. 279-291 (2012).
27. Li, Z., Yang, C., and Gu, J. "Neuro-adaptive compliant force/motion control of uncertain constrained wheeled mobile manipulators", International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 22(3), pp. 206-214 (2007).
28. Carelli, R. and Kelly, R. "An adaptive impedance/force controller for robot manipulators", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 36(8), pp. 967-971 (1991).
29. Parra-Vega, V. and Arimoto, S. "A passivity-based adaptive sliding mode position-force control for robot manipulators", International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 10(4-5), pp. 365-377 (1996).
30. Doulgeri, Z. and Arimoto, S. "A position/force control for a robot finger with soft tip and uncertain kinematics", Journal of Robotic Systems, 19(3), pp. 115-131 (2002).
31. Cheah, C.-C., Kawamura, S., and Arimoto, S. "Stability of hybrid position and force control for robotic manipulator with kinematics and dynamics uncertainties", Automatica, 39(5), pp. 847-855 (2003).
32. Spong, M.W., Hutchinson, S., and Vidyasagar, M., Robot Modeling and Control, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2006).
33. Villani, L. and De Schutter, J., Force Control, In Springer Handbook of Robotics, Springer, pp. 195-220 (2016).