1. Xu, L. and Wang, Y. "Dynamic modeling and control DFIG based wind turbines under unbalance network condition", IEEE Transactions on Power System, 22, pp. 314-323 (2007).
2. Hosseini, S.M.H. and Rezvani, A.R. "Modeling and simulation to optimize direct power control of DFIG in variable-speed pumped-storage power plant using teaching-learning-based optimization technique", Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations Methodologies and Applications, springer, 5 May 2020.
3. Yazdani, A. and Iravan, R. "A united dynamic model and control for the voltage-sourced converter under unbalanced grid conditions", IEEE Trans on Power Delivery., 21, pp. 1620-1629 (2006).
4. Wang, Y. and Xu, L. "Control of DFIG-based wind generation systems under unbalanced network supply", Electrical Machines & Drives Conference-IEMDC., 7, pp. 430-435 (2007).
5. Cardenas, R., Pena, R., Alepuz, S., et al. "Overview of control systems for the operation of DFIGs in wind energy applications", IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 60(7), pp. 2776-2798 (2013).
6. Hosseini, S.M.H. and Semsar, M.R. "A novel technology for control of variable speed pumped storage power plant", Journal of Central South University, Springer, 23, pp. 2008-2023 (2016).
7. Hosseini S.M.H. and Eslami, S. "Modeling of PSPP control system by using vector control principle and VSI", International Conference on Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Istanbul, Turkey (2019).
8. Barreto, A.S.S., Salles, M.S., Lira, M.B.C., et al. "A direct power control for DFIG under a threephase symmetrical voltage sag condition", Control Engineering Practice, 65, pp. 48-58 (2017).
9. Zandzadeh, M.J. and Vahedi, A. "Modeling and improvement of direct power control of DFIG under unbalanced grid voltage condition", Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 59, pp. 58-65 (2014).
10. Xiahou, K., Liu, Y., Wang, L., et al. "Control of DFIG's rotor-side converter With decoupling of current loops using observer-based fractional-order sliding-mode regulators", IEEE Access, 7, pp. 163412- 163420 (2019).
11. Cai, G., Liu, C., and Yang, D. "Rotor current control for a doubly-fed induction generator using a novel nonlinear robust control approach based on extended state observer-backstepping", SAGE Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 1, pp. 1-11 (2014).
12. Maharjan, R. and Kamalasadan, S. "A novel online adaptive sensor less identification and control of doubly fed induction generator", PES General Meeting - Conference Exposition, IEEE, pp. 1-5 (2014).
13. Bhattarai., R., Gurung, N., and Kamalasadan, S. "Minimum variance adaptive speed estimation technique for vector control of doubly- fed induction generator", North American Power Symposium (NAPS), pp. 1-6 (2015).
14. Pena, R., Cardenas, R., Proboste, J., et al. "Sensor less control of doubly-fed induction generators using a rotor-current based MRAS observer", IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 55(1), pp. 330-339 (2008).
15. Carmeli, M.S., Castelli-Dezza, F., Iacchetti, M., et al. "Effects of mismatched parameters in MRAS sensorless doubly fed induction machine drives", IEEE Transaction Power Electronics, 25(11), pp. 2842-2851 (2010).
16. Datta, R. and Ranganathan, V.T. "A simple positionsensor less algorithm for rotor-side field-oriented control of wound rotor induction machine", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics., 48, pp. 786-793 (2001).
17. Maharjan, R. and Kamalasadan, S. "A novel online adaptive sensor less identification and control of doubly fed induction generator", PES General Meeting - Conference Exposition, IEEE, pp. 1-5 (2014).
18. Bhattarai, R., Gurung, N., and Kamalasadan, S. "Minimum variance adaptive speed estimation technique for vector control of doubly- fed induction generator", North American Power Symposium (NAPS), pp. 1-6 (2015).
19. Orlando, S., Henrique, G., Antonio, M., et al. "Nonlinear control of the doubly-fed induction generator in wind power systems", Renewable Energy., 35, pp. 1662-1670 (2010).
20. Beltran, B., Ahmed-Ali, T., and Benbouzid, M.E.H. "Sliding mode power control of variable-speed wind energy conversion systems", IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, 23(2), pp. 551-558 (2008).
21. Beltran, B., Ahmed-Ali, T., and Benbouzid, M.E.H. "High-order sliding mode control of variable-speed wind turbines", IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, 56(9), pp. 3314-3321 (2009).
22. Lock, A.S., Silva, E.D., Elbuluk, M.E., et al. "A clamping current control technique, based on one cycle control OCC", IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Record, pp. 319-325 (2009).
23. Femia, N. and Fortunato, M. "Dynamic model of onecycle control for converters operating in continuous and discontinuous conduction modes", International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, 37(5) pp. 661-686 (2009).
24. Yang, J., Cui, H., Li, S., et al. "Optimized active disturbance rejection control for DC-DC buck converters with uncertainties using a reduced-order GPI observer", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, 65, pp. 832-841 (2018).
25. Lu, J., Golestan, S., Savaghebi, M., et al. "An enhanced State observer for DC-Link voltage control of three-phase AC/DC converters", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics., 33, pp. 936-942 (2018).
26. Zhiqiang, G. "Scaling and bandwidth-parameterization based controller tuning", American Control Conference., 6, pp. 4989-4996 (2003).
27. Kumar, A. and Lu, J. "Enhanced-accuracy augmented state-space approach to steady -state modeling of resonant converters", 16 The Workshop on Control and Modeling Power Electronics, IEEE (2015).
28. Malakar, M. and Ripat, P. " State estimations of DFIG using an extended Kalman filter with an augmented state model", P Eighteenth National Power System Conference, IEEE (2015).
29. Song, Z., Xia, C., and Liu, T. "Predictive current control of three- phase grid-connected converters with constant switching frequency for wind energy systems", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(6), pp. 2451-2464 (2013).