1. Maclean, I., Macken, K., Byrne, G., O'Mahony, T., and Archer, B., Guidelines on the Information to be Contained in Environmental Impact Statements, Ireland: Environmental Protection Agency (2002).
2. Rao, S.K., Environmental Impact Assessment Guidance Manual for Highways, Hyderabad: Administrative Staff College of India (2010).
3. Lohani, B., Evans, J.W., Ludwig, H., Richard, A., and Tu, S.L., Environmental Impact Assessment for Developing Countries in Asia, 1, Asia Development Bank (1997).
4. Therivel, R., Wilson, E., Thompson, S., Heaney, D., and Pritchard, D., Strategic Environmental Assessment, London: Earth scan (1992).
5. Janes, C., Baker, M., Carte, J., Jays, S.M., and Wood, T., Strategic Environmental Assessment and Land Use Planning: An International Evaluation, London: Earth Scan (2005).
6. Schepherd, A. and Ortolano, L., Strategic Environmental Assessment for Sustainable Urban Development, Elsevier Science Inc (1996).
7. Jia, K., Xie, J., Zhang, W., and Cai, Y., Study on Environmental Impact Assessment of Land Use Planning, China Land Sc., pp. 15-20 (2003).
8. Curran, J., Wood, C., and Hilton, M. "Environmental appraisal of UK development plans: current practice and future directions", Environ Plan B, 25(3), pp. 411-433 (1998).
9. Alshawaikhat, H. "Strategic environmental assessment can help solve environmental impact assessment failures in developing countries", Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 25(1), pp. 307-317 (2005).
10. Fischer, T.B. and Gazzola, P. "SEA effectiveness Criteria-equally valid in all countries? The Case of Italy", Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 26(4), pp. 396-409 (2006).
11. Slootweg, R., and Jones, M. "Resilience thinking improves SEA: A discussion paper", Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, 29(4), pp. 263-276 (2011).
12. Faith, C. and Kalle, H. "Resilience in the SEA of a connectivity strategy", Proceedings of Conference of International Association of Impact Assessment (IAIA), 31.05.-6.06.2011, Puebla, Mexico (2011).
13. Folke, C., Carpenter, S., andWalker, B. "Regime shifts resilience and biodiversity in ecosystem management", Annual Review in Ecology Evolution and Systematic, 35, pp. 557-581 (2004).
14. Adjer, W.N., Hoghes, T.P., Folke, C., Carpenter, S.R., and Rockstorm, J. "Social ecological resilience to coastal disasters", Science, 309(5737), pp. 1036-1039 (2005).
15. Fanghan, L., Yanxu, L., Jian, P., and Jiansheng, W. "Assessing urban landscape ecological risk through an adaptive cycle framework", Landscape and Urban Planning, 180, pp. 125-134 (2008).
16. Bond, A.J. and Morrison-Saunders, A. "Re-evaluating sustainability assessment: Aligning the vision and the practice", Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 31(1), pp. 1-7 (2011).
17. Wu, J. "Urban ecology and sustainability: The stateof- the-science and future directions", Landscape and Urban Planning, 125, pp. 209-221 (2014).
18. Alberti, M., Marzluff, J.M., Shulenberger, E., Gordon, B., Ryan, C., and Zumbrunnen, C. "Integrating humans into ecology: Opportunities and challenges for studying urban ecosystems", BioScience, 53(12), pp. 1169-1179 (2003).
19. Ribeiro, P.J. and Jardi, L.A. "Urban resilience: A conceptual framework", Sustainable Cities and Society, 50, p. 101625 (2019).
20. Walker, B. and Salt, D., Sustaining Ecosystems and People in a Changing World,Washington: Island Press (2006).
21. Pickett, S., Cadenasso, M.L., Grove, J.M., et al. "Urban ecological systems linking terrestrial ecological physical and socioeconomic components", Annual Review of Ecology and Systematic, 32, pp. 127-157 (2001).
22. Grimm, N.B., Grove, J.G., Pickett, S.T., and Redman, C.L. "Integrated approaches to long-term studies of urban ecological systems", BioScience, 50(7), pp. 571-584 (2000).
23. Alberti, M. "The effects of urban pattern on ecosystem function", Integration Regional Science Review, 28, pp. 168-190 (2005).
24. Yu, Y., Kwok, K.C.S., Liu, X.P., and Zhang, Y. "Air pollutant dispersion around high-rise buildings under different angles of wind incidence", Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 167 (2017).
25. Cammelli, S. and Stan eld, R. "Meeting the challenges of planning policy for wind microclimate of high-rise developments in London", In Procedia Engineering, 198, pp. 43-51 (2017).
26. Jiachen, M., Wenwen, Y., and Naiping, G. "The transport of gaseous pollutants due to stack and wind effect in high-rise residential buildings", In Building and Environment, 94(Part 2), pp. 543-557 (2015).
27. Zhang, Y., Kwok, K.C.S., Liu, X.-P., and Niu, J.-L. "Characteristics of air pollutant dispersion around a high-rise building", In Environmental Pollution, 204, pp. 280-288 (2015).
28. Yuan, M., Yin, C., Sun, Y., and Chen, W. "Examining the associations between urban built environment and noise pollution in high-density high-rise urban areas: A case study in Wuhan, China", Sustainable Cities and Society, 50, p. 101678 (2019).
29. Giyasov, B. and Giyasova, I. "The impact of highrise buildings on the living environment", E3S Web of Conferences, 33, p. 01045 (2018).
30. Tehran meteorological organization, http://www. tehranmet.ir/ShowPage.aspx?page =form&order= show&lang=1&sub=0&PageId=32&PageIDF=28& tempname=maintehranair (2016).
31. Tehran Municipality, Comprehensive Statistical Information of Tehran from 2006-2016 (2016).
32. Tehran Municipality, Statistical Yearbook of Tehran(2013). http://tmicto.tehran.ir/Portals/0/Document/
Amarname/ NEW PDF/AmarShahr/92-TehranS tatisticalYearBook. pdf.
33. U.S. Geological Survey; (2019). Earth Explorer-Home. Retrieved 2018, https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/.