1. Dilsha, K. and Kothari, S. "Kinetics and mechanism of the oxidation of some thioacids by butyltriphenylphosphonium dichromate", Progress in Reaction Kinetics and Mechanism, 32, pp. 119-129 (2007).
2. Goyal, A., Kothari, S., and Banerji, K.K. "Kinetics and mechanism of the oxidation of substituted benzyl alcohols by butyltriphenylphosphonium dichromate", Journal of Chemical Research, 2002, pp. 363-365 (2002).
3. Pandey, D. and Kothari, S. "Kinetics and correlation analysis of reactivity in the oxidation of aromatic aldehydes by butyltriphenylphosphonium dichromate", Progress in Reaction Kinetics and Mechanism, 33, pp. 293-311 (2008).
4. Likhodii, S.S., Serbanescu, I., Cortez, M.A., et al. "Anticonvulsant properties of acetone, a brain ketone elevated by the ketogenic diet", Annals of Neurology, 54, pp. 219-226 (2003).
5. Zhao, Q., Ge, Y., Fu, K., et al. "Oxidation of acetone over Co-based catalysts derived from hierarchical layer hydrotalcite: Influence of Co/Al molar ratios and calcination temperatures", Chemosphere, 204, pp. 257-266 (2018).
6. Zhang, C., Wang, J., Yang, S., et al. "Boosting total oxidation of acetone over spinel MCo2O4 (M= Co, Ni, Cu) hollow mesoporous spheres by cation-substituting effect", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 539, pp. 65-75 (2019).
7. Yuan, Z.T.C.M.G. and Xiao-Ming, Y.Z. "0.1% Pt- 0.02% Pd/Stainless steel monolith catalyst: catalytic oxidation of acetone and thermal stability", Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 8, p. 009 (2010).
8. Zarczynski, A., Gorzka, Z., Zaborowski, M., et al. "Oxidation of the mixture acetone-water (1: 5) containing of 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid with application of monolithic platinum-rhodium catalyst", Ecological Chemistry and Engineering S-chemia I Inzynieria Ekologiczna S, 16, pp. 107-113 (2009).
9. Gandia, L., Vicente, M., and Gil, A. "Complete oxidation of acetone over manganese oxide catalysts supported on alumina-and zirconia-pillared clays", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 38, pp. 295-307 (2002).
10. Samad, S., Loh, K.S., Wong, W.Y., et al. "Carbon and non-carbon support materials for platinum-based catalysts in fuel cells", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43, pp. 7823-7854 (2018).
11. Barati, M. and Kahid Baseri, G. "Hydrogen, alcohols, and ethers production from biomass in supercritical methanol-subcritical water medium with Cu-K nanocatalysts", Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, 37, pp. 861-869 (2018).
12. Parmeggiani, C., Matassini, C., and Cardona, F. "A step forward towards sustainable aerobic alcohol oxidation: new and revised catalysts based on transition metals on solid supports", Green Chemistry, 19, pp. 2030-2050 (2017).
13. Iwamoto, H., Kameoka, S., Xu, Y., et al. "Effects of Cu oxidation states on the catalysis of NO+ CO and N2O+ CO reactions", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 125, pp. 64-73 (2019).
14. Wu, K., Fu, X.-P., Yu, W.-Z., et al. "Pt-Embedded CuO x-CeO2 multicore-shell composites: interfacial redox reaction-directed synthesis and compositiondependent performance for CO oxidation", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 10, pp. 34172-34183 (2018).
15. Momeni, S. and Sedaghati, F. "CuO/Cu2O nanoparticles: A simple and green synthesis, characterization and their electrocatalytic performance toward formaldehyde oxidation", Microchemical Journal, 143, pp. 64-71 (2018).
16. Subramanian, E. and Subbulekshmi, N. "Enhanced heterogeneous wet hydrogen peroxide catalytic oxidation performance of y ash-derived zeolite by CuO incorporation", Scientia Iranica, Transaction C, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, 24, p. 1189 (2017).
17. Hien, V.X., Minh, N.H., Son, D.T., et al. "Acetone sensing properties of CuO nanowalls synthesized via oxidation of Cu foil in aqueous NH4OH", Vacuum, 150, pp. 129-135 (2018).
18. Pires, C.D., Dos Santos, A., and Jordao, E. "Oxidation of phenol in aqueous solution with copper oxide catalysts supported on -Al2O3, pillared clay and TiO2: comparison of the performance and costs associated with each catalyst", Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 32, pp. 837-848 (2015).
19. Cordi, E.M. and Falconer, J.L. "Oxidation of volatile organic compounds on Al2O3, Pd/Al2O3, and PdO/Al2O3Catalysts", Journal of Catalysis, 162, pp. 104-117 (1996).
20. Matson, T.D., Barta, K., Iretskii, A.V., et al. "Onepot catalytic conversion of cellulose and of woody biomass solids to liquid fuels", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 133, pp. 14090-14097 (2011).