1. Villarini, M., Tascioni, R., Arteconi, A., and Cioccolanti, L. "Influence of the incident radiation on the energy performance of two small-scale solar organic Rankine cycle trigenerative systems: A simulation analysis", Applied Energy, 242, pp. 1176-1188 (2019).
2. Dabwan, Y.N., Pei, G., Gao, G., Li, J., and Feng, J. "Performance analysis of integrated linear fresnel reflector with a conventional cooling, heat, and power tri-generation plant", Renewable Energy, 138, pp. 639-650 (2019).
3. Bellos, E. and Tzivanidis, C. "Evaluation of a solar driven trigeneration system with conventional and new criteria", International Journal of Sustainable Energy, 38(3), pp. 238-252 (2019).
4. Bellos, E. and Tzivanidis, C. "Parametric analysis and optimization of a solar driven trigeneration system based on ORC and absorption heat pump", Journal of Cleaner Production, 161, pp. 493-509 (2017).
5. Su, B., Han, W., and Jin, H. "Proposal and assessment of a novel integrated CCHP system with biogas steam reforming using solar energy", Applied Energy, 206, pp. 1-11 (2017).
6. Corumlu, V., Ozsoy, A., and Ozturk, M. "Thermodynamic studies of a novel heat pipe evacuated tube solar collectors based integrated process for hydrogen production", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43(2), pp. 1060-1070 (2018).
7. Khan, J. and Arsalan, M.H. "Solar power technologies for sustainable electricity generation-A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 55, pp. 414-425 (2016).
8. Sampaio, P.G.V. and Gonzalez, M.O.A. "Photovoltaic solar energy: Conceptual framework", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 74, pp. 590-601 (2017).
9. Maydanik, Y., Pastukhov, V., and Chernysheva, M. "Development and investigation of a loop heat pipe with a high heat-transfer capacity", Applied Thermal Engineering, 130, pp. 1052-1061 (2018).
10. Yunus, A.C., Heat Transfer a Practical Approach, McGraw-Hill (2003).
11. Shafieian, A., Khiadani, M., and Nosrati, A. "Strategies to improve the thermal performance of heat pipe solar collectors in solar systems: A review", Energy Conversion and Management, 183, pp. 307- 331 (2019).
12. Shafieian, A., Khiadani, M., and Nosrati, A. "Thermal performance of an evacuated tube heat pipe solar water heating system in cold season", Applied Thermal Engineering, 149, pp. 644-657 (2019).
13. Allouhi, A., Amine, M.B., Buker, M.S., Kousksou, T., and Jamil, A. "Forced-circulation solar water heating system using heat pipe- at plate collectors: Energy and exergy analysis", Energy, 180, pp. 429-443 (2019).
14. Li, H. and Sun, Y. "Performance optimization and benefit analyses of a photovoltaic loop heat pipe/solar assisted heat pump water heating system", Renewable Energy, 134, pp. 1240-1247 (2019).
15. Diallo, T.M., Yu, M., Zhou, J., Zhao, X., Shittu, S., Li, G., Ji, J., and Hardy, D. "Energy performance analysis of a novel solar PVT loop heat pipe employing a microchannel heat pipe evaporator and a PCM triple heat exchanger", Energy, 167, pp. 866-888 (2019).
16. Lu, Y. and Wang, J. "Thermodynamics performance analysis of solar-assisted combined cooling, heating and power system with thermal storage", Energy Procedia, 142, pp. 3226-3233 (2017).
17. Hands, S., Sethuvenkatraman, S., Peristy, M., Rowe, D., and White, S. "Performance analysis & energy bene fits of a desiccant based solar assisted trigeneration system in a building", Renewable Energy, 85, pp. 865- 879 (2016).
18. Wang, J., Lu, Y., Yang, Y., and Mao, T. "Thermodynamic performance analysis and optimization of a solar-assisted combined cooling, heating and power system", Energy, 115, pp. 49-59 (2016).
19. Yuksel, Y.E., Ozturk, M., and Dincer, I. "Thermodynamic performance assessment of a novel environmentally-benign solar energy based integrated system", Energy Conversion and Management, 119, pp. 109-120 (2016).
20. Azad, E. "Experimental analysis of thermal performance of solar collectors with different numbers of heat pipes versus a flow-through solar collector", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 82, pp. 4320-4325 (2018).
21. Li, H. and Sun, Y. "Operational performance study on a photovoltaic loop heat pipe/solar assisted heat pump water heating system", Energy and Buildings, 158, pp. 861-872 (2018).
22. Jouhara, H., Chauhan, A., Nannou, T., Almahmoud, S., Delpech, B., and Wrobel, L.C. "Heat pipe based systems-Advances and applications", Energy, 128, pp. 729-754 (2017).
23. Jouhara, H., Szulgowska-Zgrzywa, M., Sayegh, M.A., Milko, J., Danielewicz, J., Nannou, T.K., and Lester, S.P. "The performance of a heat pipe based solar PV/T roof collector and its potential contribution in district heating applications", Energy, 136, pp. 117- 125 (2017).
24. Long, H., Chow, T.T., and Ji, J. "Building-integrated heat pipe photovoltaic/thermal system for use in Hong Kong", Solar Energy, 155, pp. 1084-1091 (2017).
25. He, W., Hong, X., Zhao, X., Zhang, X., Shen, J., and Ji, J. "Theoretical investigation of the thermal performance of a novel solar loop-heat-pipe facadebased heat pump water heating system", Energy and Buildings, 77, pp. 180-191 (2014).
26. Zhang, X., Zhao, X., Xu, J., and Yu, X. "Characterization of a solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump water heating system", Applied Energy, 102, pp. 1229- 1245 (2013).
27. Chaudhry, H.N., Hughes, B.R., and Ghani, S.A. "A review of heat pipe systems for heat recovery and renewable energy applications", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(4), pp. 2249-2259 (2012).
28. Maydanik, Y.F. "Loop heat pipes", Applied Thermal Engineering, 25(5-6), pp. 635-657 (2005).
31. Chi, S.W., Heat Pipe Theory and Practice: A Source Book, Hemisphere Pub. Corp. (1976).
32. Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A., Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, John Wiley & Sons (2013).
33. Azad, E. "Assessment of three types of heat pipe solar collectors", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(5), pp. 2833-2838 (2012).
35. Herold, K.E., Radermacher, R., and Klein, S.A., Absorption Chillers and Heat Pumps, CRC press (2016).
36. Faghri, A., Heat Pipe Science and Technology, Global Digital Press (1995).
37. Cotter, T.P., Theory of Heat Pipes (No. LA-3246), Los Alamos Scientific Lab., Univ. of California, N. Mex. (1965).