1. Zegordi, S. H., & Omid, A. "Efficiency assessment of Iranian handmade carpet company by network DEA", Scientia Iranica. Transaction E, Industrial Engineering, 25(1), 483-491(2018).
2. Rezaie, K., Haeri, A., Amalnick, M.S. and et al. "Using augmented dea to calculate efficiency scores of organizational resources", In Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), 2011 UkSim 13th International Conference on (pp. 365-369). IEEE (2011, March).
3. Haeri, A., Rezaie, K., & Amalnick, M. S. "Using multi-objective DEA to assess the overall and partial performance of hierarchical resource Utilization", Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 5(4), 1213-1224 (2013).
4. Haeri, A., & Rezaie, K. "Using data envelopment analysis to investigate the efficiency of resource utilisation and to develop an improvement plan", International journal of productivity and quality management, 13(1), 39-66 (2014).
5. Haeri, A., & Ghousi, R. "Using data envelopment analysis (DEA) to improve the sales performance in Iranian agricultural clusters by utilizing business networks and business development services providers (BDSPs)", Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 9(3), 82-95 (2016).
6. Rezaee, M. S., Haeri, A., & Noori, S. "Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate the performances of food production companies based on EFQM's criteria and to present an improvement plan", International Journal of Business Excellence, 14(2), 256-274 (2018).
7. Appalla, R.K. "An augmented DEA for supplier evaluation", Arizona State University, Thesis (2003).
8. Golany, B. and Roll, Y. "Incorporating standards via DEA", In Data envelopment analysis: Theory, methodology, and applications (pp. 313-328). Springer, Dordrecht (1994).
9. Moslehi, F., Haeri, A., Gholamian, M. "A novel selective clustering framework for appropriate labeling of the clusters based on K-means algorithm", Scientia Iranica, (2019).
10. Granato, D., Santos, J. S., Escher, G. B., and et al. "Use of principal component analysis (PCA) and hierarchical cluster analysis (HCA) for multivariate association between bioactive compounds and functional properties in foods: A critical perspective", Trends in Food Science & Technology, 72, 83-90 (2018).
11. Shokr, I., Amalnick, M.S. and Torabi, S.A. "An Augmented Common Weight Data Envelopment Analysis for Material Selection in High-tech Industries", International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, 3(2), pp.1234 (2016).
12. Shen, W.F., Zhang, D.Q., Liu, W.B. and et al. "Increasing discrimination of DEA evaluation by utilizing distances to anti-efficient frontiers", Computers & Operations Research, 75, 163-173 (2016).
13. Wu, T., Shunk, D., Blackhurst, J. and et al. "AIDEA: A methodology for supplier evaluation and selection in a supplier-based manufacturing environment", International journal of manufacturing technology and management, 11(2), pp.174-192 (2007).
14. Ghasemi, M.R., Ignatius, J. and Rezaee, B. "Improving discriminating power in data envelopment models based on deviation variables framework", European Journal of Operational Research, 278(2), pp.442-447 (2019).
15. Wu, T. and Blackhurst, J. "Supplier evaluation and selection: an augmented DEA approach", International Journal of Production Research, 47(16), pp.4593-4608 (2009).
16. Hou, Q., Wang, M., & Zhou, X. "Improved DEA Cross Efficiency Evaluation Method Based on Ideal and Anti-Ideal Points", Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, (2018).
17. Noorizadeh, A., Mahdiloo, M. and Farzipoor Saen, R. "A data envelopment analysis model for selecting suppliers in the presence of both dual-role factors and non-discretionary inputs", International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences, 4(4), pp.371-389 (2012).
18. Kianfar, K., Ahadzadeh Namin, M., Alam Tabriz, A., and et al. "Hybrid cluster and data envelopment analysis with interval data", Scientia Iranica, 25(5), 2904-2911 (2018).
19. Hatefi, S.M. and Razmi, J. "An integrated methodology for supplier selection and order allocation in the presence of imprecise data", International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 15(1), pp.51-68 (2013).
20. Mahdiloo, M., Noorizadeh, A. and Saen, R.F. "A new model for suppliers ranking in the presence of both dual-role factors and undesirable outputs", International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 15(1), pp.93-107 (2013).
21. Haeri, A. "Evaluation and comparison of crystalline silicon and thin-film photovoltaic solar cells technologies using data envelopment analysis", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 28(23), pp.8183-18192 (2017).
22. Rezaee, M. S., Haeri, A., & Noori, S. "Automotive Vendor's Performance Evaluation and Improvement Plan Presentation by Using a Data Envelopment Analysis", International Journal of Engineering, 31(2), 374-381(2018).
23. Geng, X., Gong, X. and Chu, X. "Component oriented remanufacturing decision-making for complex product using DEA and interval 2-tuple linguistic TOPSIS", International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 9(5), 984-1000 (2016).
24. Ouellette, P. and Yan, L. "Investment and dynamic DEA", Journal of Productivity Analysis, 29(3), pp.235-247 (2008).
25. Khalili-Damghani, K., & Fadaei, M. "A comprehensive common weights data envelopment analysis model: ideal and anti-ideal virtual decision making units approach", Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 11(3), 281-306 (2018).
26. Allen, R., Athanassopoulos, A., Dyson, R.G. and et al. "Weights restrictions and value judgements in data envelopment analysis: evolution, development and future directions", Annals of operations research, 73, pp.13-34 (1997).
27. Pedraja-Chaparro, F., Salinas-Jimenez, J. and Smith, P. "On the role of weight restrictions in data envelopment analysis", Journal of Productivity Analysis, 8(2), pp.215-230 (1997).
28. Dyson, R.G. and Thanassoulis, E. "Reducing weight flexibility in data envelopment analysis", Journal of the Operational Research Society, 39(6), pp.563-576 (1988).
29. Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W., Huang, Z.M. and et al. "Polyhedral cone-ratio DEA models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks", Journal of econometrics, 46(1-2), pp.73-91 (1990).
30. Thompson, R.G., Singleton Jr, F.D., Thrall, R.M. and et al. "Comparative site evaluations for locating a high-energy physics lab in Texas", interfaces, 16(6), pp.35-49 (1986).
31. Bal, H., Örkcü, H.H. and Çelebioğlu, S. "A new method based on the dispersion of weights in data envelopment analysis", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 54(3), pp.502-512 (2008).
32. Hatami-Marbini, A., Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, M., Agrell, P.J., and et al. "Extended symmetric and asymmetric weight assignment methods in data envelopment analysis", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 87, pp.621-631 (2015).
33. Liu, S.T. "Restricting weight flexibility in fuzzy two-stage DEA", Computers & Industrial Engineering, 74, pp.149-160 (2014).
34. Ennen, D. and Batool, I. "Airport efficiency in Pakistan-A Data Envelopment Analysis with weight restrictions", Journal of Air Transport Management, 69, pp.205-212 (2018).
35. Wang, Y.M., Luo, Y. and Liang, L. "Ranking decision making units by imposing a minimum weight restriction in the data envelopment analysis", Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 223(1), pp.469-484 (2009).
36. Ebrahimi, B., Rahmani, M. and Ghodsypour, S.H. "A new simulation-based genetic algorithm to efficiency measure in IDEA with weight restrictions", Measurement, 108, pp.26-33 (2017).
37. Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W. and Rhodes, E. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units", European journal of operational research, 2(6), pp.429-444 (1978).
38. Paura, L., & Arhipova, I. "Advantages and Disadvantages of Professional and Free Software for Teaching Statistics", Information Technology and Management Science, 15(1), 9-64 (2012).
39. Kamis, N. H., Chiclana, F., & Levesley, J. "Geo-uninorm consistency control module for preference similarity network hierarchical clustering based consensus model", Knowledge-Based Systems, 162, 103-114 (2018).
40. Cook, W.D. and Kress, M. "Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach1", European Journal of Operational Research, 119(3), pp.652-661 (1999).
41. Beheshti-Nia, M., Mousavi, Z. (2017). "A new classification method based on pairwise SVM for facial age estimation", Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 10(1), pp. 91-107.