1. Rao, R.V. and Kalyankar, V.D. "Multi-pass turning process parameter optimization using teachinglearning- based optimization algorithm", Scientia Iranica, E, 20(3), pp. 967-974 (2013).
2. Shen, B., Shih, A.J., and Tung, S.C. "Application of nanofluids in minimum quantity lubrication grinding", Tribology Transactions, 51(6), pp. 730-737 (2008).
3. Hegab, H., Umer, U., Soliman, M., and Kishawy, H.A. "Effects of nano-cutting fluids on tool performance and chip morphology during machining Inconel 718", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 96(9-12), pp. 3449-3458 (2018).
4. Kuzu, A.T., Bijanzad, A., and Bakkal, M. "Experimental investigations of machinability in the turning of compacted graphite iron using minimum quantity lubrication", Machining Science and Technology, 19(4), pp. 559-576 (2015).
5. Amini, S., Khakbaz, H., and Barani, A. "Improvement of near-dry machining and its effect on tool wear in turning of AISI 4142", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 30(2), pp. 241-247 (2014).
6. Kumar, R., Sahoo, A.K., Mishra, P.C., and Das, R.K. "Measurement and machinability study under environmentally conscious spray impingement cooling assisted machining", Measurement, 135, pp. 913-927 (2019).
7. Mia, M., Gupta, M.K., Singh, G., Krolczyk, G., and Pimenov, D.Y. "An approach to cleaner production for machining hardened steel using different coolinglubrication conditions", Journal of Cleaner Production, 187, pp. 1069-1081 (2018).
8. Mia, M., Rifat, A., Tanvir, M.F., Gupta, M.K., Hossain, M.J., and Goswami, A. "Multi-objective optimization of chip-tool interaction parameters using Grey-Taguchi method in MQL-assisted turning", Measurement, 129, pp. 156-166 (2018).
9. Mia, M., Morshed, M.S., Kharshiduzzaman, M., Razi, M.H., Mostafa, M.R., Rahman, S.M.S., Ahmada, I., Hafiz, M.T., and Kamal, A.M. "Prediction and optimization of surface roughness in minimum quantity coolant lubrication applied turning of high hardness steel", Measurement, 118, pp. 43-51 (2018).
10. Nemati, H., Farhadi, M., Sedighi, K., Ashorynejad, H.R., and Fattahi, E. "Magnetic field effects on natural convection flow of nanofluid in a rectangular cavity using the lattice Boltzmann model", Scientia Iranica, 19(2), pp. 303-310 (2012).
11. Amrita, M., Srikant, R.R., and Sitaramaraju, A.V. "Performance evaluation of nanographite-based cutting fluid in machining process", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 29(5), pp. 600-605 (2014).
12. Sharma, A.K., Tiwari, A.K., and Dixit, A.R. "Progress of nanofluid application in machining: A review", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 30(7), pp. 813-828 (2014).
13. Sharma, P., Sidhu, B.S., and Sharma, J. "Investigation of effects of nanofluids on turning of AISI D2 steel using minimum quantity lubrication", Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, pp. 72-79 (2015).
14. Su, Y., Gong, L., Li, B., Liu, Z., and Chen, D. "Performance evaluation of nanofluid MQL with vegetablebased oil and ester oil as base fluids in turning", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 83(9-12), pp. 2083-2089 (2015).
15. Patole, P.B. and Kulkarni, V.V. "Experimental investigation and optimization of cutting parameters with multi response characteristics in MQL turning of AISI 4340 using nano fluid", Cogent Engineering, 4(1), pp. 1-14 (2017).
16. Khajehzadeh, M., Moradpour, J., and Razfar, M.R. "Influence of nano fluids application on contact length during hard turning", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 34(1), pp. 30-38 (2019).
17. Amrita, M., Shariq, S.A., Manoj, and Gopal, C. "Experimental investigation on application of emulsifier oil based nano cutting fluids in metal cutting process", Procedia Engineering, 97, pp. 115-124 (2014).
18. Sharma, A.K., Singh, R.K., Dixit, A.R., and Tiwari, A.K. "Novel uses of alumina-MoS2 hybrid nanoparticle enriched cutting fluid in hard turning of AISI 304 steel", Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 30, pp. 467-482 (2017).
19. Singh, R.K., Sharma, A.K., Dixit, A.R., Tiwari, A.K., Pramanik, A., and Mandal, A. "Performance evaluation of alumina-graphene hybrid nano-cutting fluid in hard turning", Journal of Cleaner Production, 162, pp. 830-845 (2017).
20. Kumar, R., Sahoo, A.K., Mishra, P.C., and Das, R.K. "Comparative investigation towards machinability improvement in hard turning using coated and uncoated carbide inserts: Part I: Experimental investigation", Advances in Manufacturing, 6(1), pp. 52-70 (2018).
21. Rahmati, B., Sarhan, A.A.D., and Sayuti, M. "Investigating the optimum molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) nanolubrication parameters in CNC milling of AL6061- T6 alloy", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 70(5-8), pp. 1143-1155 (2013).
22. Saravanakumar, N., Prabu, L., Karthik, M., and Rajamanickam, A. "Experimental analysis on cutting fluid dispersed with silver nano particles", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 28(2), pp. 645- 651 (2014).
23. Das, S.R., Panda, A., and Dhupal, D. Experimental investigation of surface roughness, flank wear, chip morphology and cost estimation during machining of hardened AISI 4340 steel with coated carbide insert", Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Modern Processes, 3(1), pp. 1-14 (2017).
24. Khalilpourazary, S. and Meshkat, S.S. "Investigation of the effects of alumina nanoparticles on spur gear surface roughness and hob tool wear in hobbing process", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 71(9-12), pp. 1599-1610 (2014).