1. Singh, T.S., Verma, T.N., Nashine, P., and Shijagurumayum, C. "BS-III diesel vehicles in imphal, India: An emission perspective", In: Sharma N., Agarwal A., Eastwood P., Gupta T., Singh A. Eds. Air Pollution and Control Energy, Environment, and Sustainability, Springer, Singapore (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7185-0-5.
2. Rajak, U. and Verma, T.N. "Effect of emission from ethylic biodiesel of edible and non-edible vegetable oil, animal fats, waste oil and alcohol in CI engine", Energy Convers Manag, 166, pp. 704-718 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.enconman.2018.04.070.
3. Hurdogan, E., Ozalp, C., Kara, O., et al. "Experimental investigation on performance and emission characteristics of waste tire pyrolysis oildiesel blends in a diesel engine", Int. J Hydrogen Energy, 2(36), pp. 23373-23378 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2016.12.126.
4. Devaraj, J., Robinson, Y., and Ganapathi, P. "Experimental investigation of performance, emission and combustion characteristics of waste plastic pyrolysis oil blended with diethyl ether used as fuel for diesel engine", Energy, 85, pp. 304-309 (2015). DOI:10.1016/j.energy.2015.03.075.
5. Adewale, P., Vithanage, L.N., and Christopher, L. "Optimization of enzyme-catalyzed biodiesel production from crude tall oil using Taguchi method", Energy Convers. Manag, 154, pp. 81-91 (2017).
6. Singh, T.S. and Verma, T.N. "Impact of tri-fuel on compression ignition engine emissions: blends of waste frying oil-alcohol-diesel", In: Agarwal A., Gautam A., Sharma N., Singh A., Eds. Methanol and the Alternate Fuel Economy, Energy, Environment, and Sustainability, Springer, Singapore (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3287-6-7.
7. Garcia, M.C.C., Sanchez, M.D.M., Miron, A.S., et al. "A process for biodiesel production involving the heterotrophic fermentation of Chlorella protothecoides with glycerol as the carbon source", Appl Energy, 103, pp. 341-349 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2012.09.054.
8. Rajak, U. and Verma, T.N. "Spirulina microalgae biodiesel-A novel renewable alternative energy source for compression ignition engine", J Clean Prod, 201, pp. 343-357 (2018). Doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.08.057.
9. Vassilev, S.V. and Vassileva, C.G. "Composition, properties and challenges of algae biomass for biofuel application: An overview", Fuel, 181, pp. 1-33 (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2016.04.106.
10. Rajak, U., Nashine, P., and Verma, T.N. "Assessment of diesel engine performance using spirulina microalgae biodiesel", Energy, 166, pp. 1025-1036 (2018).
11. Salam, S. and Verma, T.N. "Appending empirical modelling to numerical solution for behaviour characterisation of microalgae biodiesel", Energy Convers. Manag., 180, pp. 496-510 (2019).
12. Rajak, U., Nashine, P., and Verma, T.N. "A comparative analysis of engine characteristics from various biodiesels: Numerical study", Energy Convers. Manag., 180, pp. 904-923 (2019).
13. Buasri, A., Worawanitchaphong, P., and Trongyong, S. "Utilization of scallop waste shell for biodiesel production from palm oil-optimization using taguchi method", Procedia-Soc. Behav. Sci., 8, pp. 216-221 (2014). DOI: 10.1016/j.apcbee.2014.03.030.
14. Tan, Y.H., Abdullah, M.O., Nolasco-hipolito, C., et al. "Application of RSM and Taguchi methods for optimizing the transesterification of waste cooking oil catalyzed by solid ostrich and chicken-eggshell derived CaO", Renew. Energy, 114(B), pp. 437-447 (2017).
15. Latchubugata, C.S., Kondapaneni, R.V., Patluri, K.K., et al. "Kinetics and optimization studies using response surface methodology in biodiesel production using Heterogeneous catalyst", Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 135, pp. 129-139 (2018).
16. Niju, S., Begum, K.M.M.S., and Anantharaman, N. "Modification of egg shell and its application in biodiesel production", J. Saudi Chem. Soc., 18(5), pp. 702-706 (2014).
17. Kaewdaeng, S., Sintuya, P., and Nirunsin, R. "Biodiesel production using calcium oxide from river snail shell ash as catalyst", Energy Procedia, 138, pp. 937-942 (2017).
18. Vahabzadeh, F., Hajar, M., and Shokrollahzadeh, S. "Empirical modeling of the enzymatic methanolysis of canola oil", Sci. Iran., 17(1), pp. 97-105 (2010).
19. Ghahremani, A., Jafari, M., Ahari, M., et al. "Experimental and theoretical investigation on spray characteristics of bio-ethanol blends using a direct injection system", Sci. Iran., 24(1), pp. 237-248 (2017).
20. Komeili, S., Takht Ravanchi, M., and Taeb, A. "Influence of calcination parameters on the properties of alumina as a catalyst support", Sci. Iran., 23(3), pp. 1128-1135 (2016).
21. Salabat, A. and Keshavarz, A. "Effect of HCl on the structure and catalytic activity of Pt/Al2O3 nanocatalyst prepared in microemulsion system", Sci. Iran, 26(3), pp. 1925-1930 (2019).
22. Azizi, N., Ebrahimi, F., and Saidi, M.R. "Highly efficient one-pot three-component mannich reaction under solvent-free conditions", Organic Letters, 16(2), pp. 94-98 (2009).
23. Kouchak Yazdi, Z., Alemzadeh, I., and Vossoughi, M. "Comparison and optimization of conjugated linoleic acid production by Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus plantarum subsp. Plantarum", Sci. Iran., 24(3), pp. 1272-1280 (2017).
24. Abu Bakar, W.A.W., Ali, R., Sulaiman, N., et al. "Manganese oxide doped noble metals supported catalyst for carbon dioxide methanation reaction", Sci. Iran, Trans. C-Chemistry Chem. Eng., 17(2), pp. 115- 123 (2010).
25. Daemi, H., Rad, R.R., Adib, M., et al. "Sodium alginate: A renewable and very effective biopolymer catalyst for the synthesis of 3,4-dihydropyrimidin- 2(1H)-ones", Sci. Iran., 21(6), pp. 2076-2081 (2014).
26. Najai, M., Abbasi, A., and Masteri-Farahani, M. "Preparation of MoO3/CuMoO4 nanoparticles as selective catalyst for olefin epoxidation", Sci. Iran., 24(3), pp. 1203-1208 (2017).
27. Zarezadeh-Mehrizi, M., Afshar Ebrahimi, A., and Rahimi, A. "Preparation of extruded alumina with suitable crushing strength and good stability", Sci. Iran., 25(3C), pp. 1434-1439 (2018).
28. Ghomi, G.S., Alavi, H.S., and Ziarati, A. "A multi-component reaction for direct access to 4,40- (phenylmethylene)bis(1H-pyrazol-5-ol)-3-carboxylates using nano-NiZr4(PO4)6 in water", Sci. Iran., 25(6), pp. 3288-3294 (2018).
29. Salabat, A., Mirhoseini, F., and Abdoli, Kh. "A microemulsion route to fabrication of mono and bimetallic Cu/Zn/ -Al2O3 nanocatalysts for hydrogenation reaction", Sci. Iran., 25(3), pp. 1364-1370 (2018).
30. Subramanian, E. and Subbulekshmi, N.L. "Enhanced heterogeneous wet hydrogen peroxide catalytic oxidation performance of y ash-derived zeolite by CuO incorporation", Sci. Iran., 24(3), pp. 1189-1202 (2017).
31. Mosaddegh, E. and Hassankhani, A. "Mn (III) complex catalyzed a green synthesis of 2-amino-4Hchromen- 5(6H)-ones in basic aqueous solution at ambient temperature", Sci. Iran., 21(6), pp. 2082-2086 (2014).
32. Rezaee Nezhad, E., Abbasi, Z., and Sajjadifar, S. "Fe2+supported on hydroxyapatite-core-shell-- Fe2O3 nanoparticles: As a novel, efficient and magnetically-recoverable catalyst for the synthesis of dihydropyrimidinones derivatives", Sci. Iran., 22(3), pp. 903-910 (2015).
33. Heidarizadeh, F., Zahedi, M.M., and Nourizad, S. "An efficient and improved method in the synthesis of 14- alkyl and 14-aryl-14H-dibenzo [a,j]xanthenes using 1- butyl-3-methyl imidazolium phosphotungstate as catalyst under solvent free conditions", Sci. Iran. Trans. C-Chemistry Chem. Eng., 22, pp. 919-925 (2015).
34. Neyestani-Naeeni, E. and Naimi-Jamal, M.R. "Nanoporous MCM-41-SO3H as an efficient catalyst for chalcones and dibenzylidene alkanones synthesis via solvent-free aldol condensation reaction", Sci. Iran., 22(6), pp. 2282-2289 (2015).
35. Rajak, U., Nashine, P., Singh, T.S., et al. "Numerical Investigation of combustion, performance and emission characteristics of various biofuels", Energy Convers. Manag., 156, pp. 235-252 (2018).
36. Rajak, U., Nashine, P., and Verma, T.N. "Comparative assessment of the emission characteristics of first, second and third generation biodiesel as fuel in a diesel engine", J. Thermal Engg (2018) (In press).
37. Rajak, U., Nashine, P., and Verma, T.N. "Effect of fuel injection pressure in a diesel engine using Microalgaediesel emulsion", Int. J. Engg. Adv. Tech., 8(3), pp. 225-232 (2019).
38. Rajak, U. and Verma, T.N. "Numerical investigation on cylindrical combustion chamber for methane-air fuel", Int. J. Theo. App. Research Mech Engg, 6(1), pp. 148-150 (2017).
39. Kumar, R. and Verma, T.N. "Performance characteristics of a spark ignited variable compression ratio engine at erratic loads", Int. J. App. Phy, 3, pp. 9-13 (2018).
40. Singh, T.S. and Verma, T.N. "An assessment study of using Turel Kongreng (river mussels) as a source of heterogeneous catalyst for biofuel production", Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 20, 101185 (2019).
41. Fayaz, A.M., Balaji, K., Kalaichelvan, P.T., et al. "Fungal based synthesis of silver nanoparticles-An effect of temperature on the size of particles", Colloids Surf., 74 (B), pp. 123-126 (2009).
42. Liu, H, Zhang, H., Wang, J., et al. "Effect of temperature on the size of biosynthesized silver nanoparticle: Deep insight into microscopic kinetics analysis", Arab. J. Chem., 13(1), pp. 1011-1019 (2020).
43. Zaki, M.I., Knozinger, H., Tesche, B., et al. "Influence of phosphonation and phosphation on surface acidbase and morphological properties of CaO as investigated by in situ FTIR spectroscopy and electron microscopy", J. Colloid Interface Sc., 303, pp. 9-17 (2006).
44. Pandit, P.R. and Fulekar, M.H. "Egg shell waste as heterogeneous nanocatalyst for biodiesel production: Optimized by response surface methodology", J. Environ. Manage., 198, pp. 319-329 (2017).
45. Adeyeye, E.I. "Comparative study on the characteristics of egg shells of some bird species", Bull. Chem. Soc. Ethiop., 23(2), pp. 159-166 (2009).
46. AOAC, Official Methods of Analysis, 16th Ed. Association of official analytical chemists, Gaithersburg, MD (1998).
47. Singh, T.S. and Verma, T.N. "Taguchi design approach for extraction of methyl ester from waste cooking oil using synthesized CaO as heterogeneous catalyst: Response surface methodology optimization", Energy Convers. Manag., 182, pp. 383-397 (2019).