1. Dragicevic, T., Lu, X., Vasquez, J.C., et al. "DC microgrids-Part II: A review of power architectures, applications, and standardization issues", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 31(5), pp. 3528-3549 (2016).
2. Wu, B., High-Power Converters and AC Drives, John Wiley & Sons (2006).
3. Dragicevic, T., Lu, X., Vasquez, J.C., et al. "DC microgrids-Part I: A review of control strategies and stabilization techniques", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 31(7), pp. 4876-4891 (2016).
4. Haugland, P. "It's time to connect: Technical description of HVDC Light® technology", ABB Technical Report (2008).
5. Dorn, J. Davies, M., Dommaschk, M., et al. HVDC PLUS-Basics and Principle of Operation, Power Transmission Division and Power Transmission Solutions, Energy Sector, Siemens A, Germany (2011).
6. Mura, F. and Doncker, R.D., Preparation of a Medium-Voltage DC Grid Demonstration Project, PGS-Institute for Power Generation and Storage Systems, E.ON Energy Research Center (E.ON ERC), RWTH Aachen University, pp. 1-34 (2011).
7. Kwon, M. and Choi, S. "Control scheme for autonomous and smooth mode switching of bidirectional DC-DC converters in a DC microgrid", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 33(8), pp. 7094-7104 (2018).
8. Li, X., Guo, L., Li, Y., et al. "Flexible interlinking and coordinated power control of multiple DC microgrids clusters", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 9(2), pp. 904-915 (2018).
9. Xia, Y., Wei, W., Yu, M., et al. "Power management for a hybrid AC/DC microgrid with multiple subgrids", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 33(4), pp. 3520-3533 (2018).
10. Aprilia, E., Meng, K., Al Hosani, M., et al. "Unified power flow algorithm for standalone AC/DC hybrid microgrids", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10(1), pp. 639-649 (2019).
11. Eghtedarpour, N. and Farjah, E. "Power control and management in a hybrid AC/DC microgrid", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 5(3), pp. 1494-1505 (2014).
12. Ghasemi, M.A., Parniani, M., Zarei, S.F., et al. "Fast maximum power point tracking for PV arrays under partial shaded conditions", In 18th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE'16 ECCE Europe), pp. 1-12 (2016).
13. Ashouri, M., Khazraj, H., da Silva, F.F., et al. "Protection of multi-terminal VSC-HVDC grids based on the response of the first carrier frequency harmonic current", In 2018 53rd International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), pp. 1-5 (2018).
14. Zarei, S.F. and Parniani, M. "A comprehensive digital protection scheme for low-voltage microgrids with inverter-based and conventional distributed generations", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 32(1), pp. 441-452 (2017).
15. Zarei, S.F., Mokhtari, H., Ghasemi, M.A., et al. "Reinforcing fault ride through capability of grid forming voltage source converters using an enhanced voltage control scheme", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 34(5), pp. 1827-1842 (2018).
16. Yazdani, A. and Iravani, R. "A unified dynamic model and control for the voltage-sourced converter under unbalanced grid conditions", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 21(3), pp. 1620-1629 (2006).
17. Zarei, S.F., Mokhtari, H., and Ghasemi, M.A. "Enhanced control of grid forming VSCs in a micro-grid system under unbalanced conditions", In 9th Annual Power Electronics, Drives Systems and Technologies Conference (PEDSTC), pp. 380-385 (2018).
18. Yazdani, A. and Iravani, R., Voltage-Sourced Converters in Power Systems: Modeling, Control, and Applications, John Wiley & Sons (2010).
19. Rodriguez, P., Timbus, A.V., Teodorescu, R., et al. "Flexible active power control of distributed power generation systems during grid faults", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 54(5), pp. 2583-2592 (2007).
20. Camacho, A., Castilla, M., Miret, J., et al. "Flexible voltage support control for three-phase distributed generation inverters under grid fault", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(4), pp. 1429-1441 (2013).
21. Miret, J., Castilla, M., Camacho, A., et al. "Control scheme for photovoltaic three-phase inverters to minimize peak currents during unbalanced gridvoltage sags", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 27(10), pp. 4262-4271 (2012).
22. Camacho, A., Castilla, M., Miret, J., et al. "Active and reactive power strategies with peak current limitation for distributed generation inverters during unbalanced grid faults", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 62(3), pp. 1515-1525 (2015).
23. Guo, X., Liu, W., and Lu, Z. "Flexible power regulation and current-limited control of the grid-connected inverter under unbalanced grid voltage faults", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64(9), pp. 7425-7432 (2017).
24. Tafti, H.D., Maswood, A.I., Konstantinou, G., et al. "Active/reactive power control of photovoltaic gridtied inverters with peak current limitation and zero active power oscillation during unbalanced voltage sags", IET Power Electronics, 11(6), pp. 1066-1073 (2018).
25. Teodorescu, R., Liserre, M., and Rodriguez, P., Grid Converters for Photovoltaic and Wind Power Systems, 29, John Wiley & Sons (2011).
26. Song, H. and Nam, K. "Dual current control scheme for PWM converter under unbalanced input voltage conditions", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 46(5), pp. 953-959 (1999).
27. Yongsug, S. and Lipo, T.A. "Control scheme in hybrid synchronous stationary frame for PWM AC/DC converter under generalized unbalanced operating conditions", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 42(3), pp. 825-835 (2006).
28. Suh, Y., Tijeras, V., and Lipo, T.A. "A control method in dq synchronous frame for PWM boost rectifier under generalized unbalanced operating conditions", In 2002 IEEE 33rd Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference., Proceedings (Cat. No. 02CH37289), pp. 1425-1430 (2002).
29. Hu, J. and He, Y. "Modeling and control of gridconnected voltage-sourced converters under generalized unbalanced operation conditions", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 23(3), pp. 903-913 (2008).
30. Ali, Z., Christofides, N., Hadjidemetriou, L., et al. "An advanced current controller with reduced complexity 3462 S.F.
and improved performance under abnormal grid conditions", In IEEE Manchester Power Tech, pp. 1-6 (2017).
31. Hu, Y., Zhu, Z.Q., and Odavic, M. "An improved method of DC bus voltage pulsation suppression for asymmetric wind power PMSG systems with a compensation unit in parallel", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 32(3), pp. 1231-1239 (2017).
32. Hu, Y., Zhu, Z.Q., and Odavic, M. "Instantaneous power control for suppressing the second-harmonic DC-bus voltage under generic unbalanced operating conditions", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 32(5), pp. 3998-4006 (2017).
33. Zhou, D., Tu, P., and Tang, Y. "Multivector model predictive power control of three-phase rectifiers with reduced power ripples under nonideal grid conditions", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 65(9), pp. 6850-6859 (2018).
34. Zhang, Y., Qu, C., and Gao, J. "Performance improvement of direct power control of PWM rectifier under unbalanced network", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 32(3), pp. 2319-2328 (2017).
35. Zhang, Y., Gao, J., and Qu, C. "Relationship between two direct power control methods for PWM rectifiers under unbalanced network", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 32(5), pp. 4084-4094 (2017).
36. Roiu, D., Bojoi R.I., Limongi, L.R., et al. "New stationary frame control scheme for three-phase PWM rectifiers under unbalanced voltage dips conditions", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 46(1), pp. 268-277 (2010).
37. Almeida, P.M., Monteiro, K.M., Barbosa, P.G., et al. "Improvement of PV grid-tied inverters operation under asymmetrical fault conditions", Solar Energy, 133, pp. 363-371 (2016).
38. Zarei, S.F., Ghasemi, M.A., Peyghami, S., et al. "Characterization of proportional-integral-resonant compensator for DC link voltage control", In 2018 IEEE 19th Workshop on Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), pp. 1-8 (2018).
39. Al-Akayshee, M. and Yuan, X. "Application of nonideal resonant controllers for DC link voltage ripple reduction in large wind turbine converters, 8th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD 2016), Glasgow, pp. 1-6 (2016).
40. Delghavi, M.B. and Yazdani, A. "Islanded-mode control of electronically coupled distributed-resource units under unbalanced and nonlinear load conditions", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 26(2), pp. 661- 673 (2011).
41. Zamani, M.A. Yazdani, A., and Sidhu, T.S. "A control strategy for enhanced operation of inverter-based microgrids under transient disturbances and network faults", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 27(4), pp. 1737-1747 (2012).
42. Yazdani, A. and Dash, P.P. "A control methodology and characterization of dynamics for a photovoltaic (PV) system interfaced with a distribution network", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 24(3), pp. 1538-1551 (2009).
43. Khajehoddin, S.A., Karimi-Ghartemani, M., Jain, P.K., et al. "A control design approach for three-phase grid-connected renewable energy resources", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2(4), pp. 423-432 (2011).
44. Rizo, M., Liserre, M., Bueno, E.J., et al. "Distortionfree saturators for power converters under unbalanced conditions", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 30(6), pp. 3364-3375 (2014).