1. Tamsilian, Y. and Ramazani, S. "Enhanced oil recovery performance and time-dependent role of polymeric core-shell nanoemulsion", Sci. Iran, 21(3), p. 1174 (2014).
2. Ashrafizadeh, M., Ramazani S.A., A., and Sadeghnejad, S. "Enhanced polymer flooding using a novel nano-scale smart polymer: Experimental investigation", Can. J. Chem. Eng., 95(11), pp. 2168-2175 (2017).
3. Golshokooh, S., Ramazani S.A., A., and Hekmatzadeh, M. "Investigating the effect of hybrid silica nanoparticles-copolymer on increasing oil recovery in a three dimensional porous media", Sci. Iran, 24(6), pp. 3466-3475 (2017).
4. Ashrafizadeh, M., Ahmad, R.S., and Sadeghnejad, S. "Improvement of polymer flooding using in-situ releasing of smart nano-scale coated polymer particles in porous media", Energ. Explor. Exploit, 30(6), pp. 915-939 (2012).
5. Farasat, A., Sefti, M.V., Sadeghnejad, S., et al. "Mechanical entrapment analysis of enhanced preformed particle gels (PPGs) in mature reservoirs", J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 157, pp. 441-450 (2017).
6. Kessel, D. "Chemical flooding-status report", J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 2(2-3), pp. 81-101 (1989).
7. Moradi, B., Pourafshary, P., Jalali, F., et al. "Experimental study of water-based nano fluid alternating gas injection as a novel enhanced oil-recovery method in oil-wet carbonate reservoirs", J. Natural Gas Sci. Eng., 27, pp. 64-73 (2015).
8. Kharrat, R., Mahdavi, S., and Ghorbani, D. "A comprehensive EOR study of a highly fractured matured field-case study", SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference (2012).
9. Christensen, J.R., Stenby, E.H., and Skauge, A. "Review of WAG field experience", International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition of Mexico, (1998).
10. Gao, Y., Zhao, M., Wang, J., et al. "Performance and gas breakthrough during CO2 immiscible flooding in ultra-low permeability reservoirs", Petrol. Explor. Dev., 41(1), pp. 88-95 (2014).
11. Kamali, F., Hussain, F., and Cinar, Y. "An experimental and numerical analysis of water-alternatinggas and simultaneous-water-and-gas displacements for carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery and storage", SPE Journal, 22(02), pp. 521-538 (2016).
12. Kamali, F. and Cinar, Y. "Co-optimizing enhanced oil recovery and CO2 storage by simultaneous water and CO2 injection", Energ. Explor. Exploit, 32(2), pp. 281- 300 (2014).
13. Feng, W., Deping, Z., Guojun, Y., et al. "CO flooding WAG safety control technology", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition (2013).
14. Brown, J., Al-Kobaisi, M., and Kazemi, H. "Compositional phase trapping in CO2 WAG simulation", Paper SPE 165983 presented at the SPE Reservoir Characterization and Simulation Conference and Exhibition, Abu Dhabi, UAE, September (2013).
15. Yan, Y., Li, C., Dong, Z., et al. "Enhanced oil recovery mechanism of CO2 water-alternating-gas injection in silica nanochannel", Fuel, 190, pp. 253-259 (2017).
16. Liu, P. and Zhang, X. "Enhanced oil recovery by CO2CH4 flooding in low permeability and rhythmic hydrocarbon reservoir", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40(12849), p. e12853 (2015).
17. Wen, T., Thiele, M.R., Ciaurri, D.E., et al. "Water- flood management using two-stage optimization with streamline simulation", Comp. Geosci, 18(3-4), pp. 483-504 (2014).
18. Eshraghi, S.E., Rasaei, M.R., and Zendehboudi, S. "Optimization of miscible CO2 EOR and storage using heuristic methods combined with capacitance/ resistance and Gentil fractional flow models", J. Natural Gas Sci. Eng., 32, pp. 304-318 (2016).
19. Javaheri, P. and Sadeghnejad, S., "Effect of injection pattern arrangements on formation connectivity during water flooding", SPE Europec Featured at 79th EAGE Conference and Exhibition (2017).
20. Farasat, A., Sefti, M.V., Sadeghnejad, S., et al. "Effects of reservoir temperature and water salinity on the swelling ratio performance of enhanced preformed particle gels", Kor. J. Chem. Eng., 34(5), pp. 1509- 1516 (2017).
21. Hallam, R.J., Ma, T.D., and Reinbold, E.W. "Performance evaluation and optimization of the Kuparuk hydrocarbon miscible water-alternating-gas flood", Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 84(1), pp. 153-164 (1995).
22. Bedrikovetsky, P., Andrade, G.M., Ferreira, L.E.A. et al. "Optimization of tertiary water-alternate-CO2 injection", in SPE Latin America/Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Society of Petroleum Engineers: Port-of-Spain, Trinidad (1996).
23. Guo, X., Du, Z., Sun, L., et al., "Optimization of tertiary water-alternate-CO2 flood in Jilin oil field of China: Laboratory and simulation studies", SPE/DOE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery (2006).
24. Ghomian, Y., Pope, G.A., and Sepehrnoori, K. "Hysteresis and field-scale optimization of WAG injection for coupled CO2-EOR and sequestration", SPE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery (2008).
25. Alizadeh, M., Moshirfarahi, M.M., and Rasaie, .R. "Mathematical and neural network prediction model of three-phase immiscible recovery process in porous media", J. Natural Gas Sci. Eng., 20, pp. 292-311 (2014).
26. Liu, P., Zhang, X., Hao, M., et al., "Parameter optimization of gas alternative water for CO2 flooding in low permeability hydrocarbon reservoirs", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 8(3), p. 035901 (2016).
27. Chen, Y., He, L., Guan, Y., et al., "Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions and water-energy optimization for shale gas supply chain planning based on multi-level approach: Case study in Barnett, Marcellus, Fayetteville, and Haynesville shales", Energy Convers. Manag, 134, pp. 382-398 (2017).
28. Chen, Y., He, L., Li, J., et al., "Multi-criteria design of shale-gas-water supply chains and production systems towards optimal life cycle economics and greenhouse gas emissions under uncertainty", Comput, Chem. Eng., 109, pp. 216-235 (2018).
29. Garcia Quijada, M., Optimization of a CO2 Flood Design Wesson Field-West Texas, Texas A&M University (2006).
30. Yang, D., Zhang, Q., and Gu, Y. "Integrated optimization and control of the production-injection operation systems for hydrocarbon reservoirs", J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 37(1), pp. 69-81 (2003).
31. Gharbi, R. "Application of an expert system to optimize reservoir performance", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 49(3), pp. 261-273 (2005).
32. Esmaiel, T.E. and Heeremans, J.C. "Optimization of the WAG process under uncertainty in a smart wells environment: Utility theory approach", Intelligent Energy Conference and Exhibition (2006).
33. Ma, J., Design of an Effective Water-alternatinggas (WAG) Injection Process Using Artificial Expert Systems, The Pennsylvania State University (2010).
34. Odi, U. and Gupta, A. "Optimization and design of carbon dioxide flooding", Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (2010).
35. Rahmawati, S.D., Whitson, C.H., and Foss, B. "A mixed-integer non-linear problem formulation for miscible WAG injection", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 109, pp. 164-176 (2013).
36. Mohagheghian, E., An Application of Evolutionary Algorithms for WAG Optimisation in the Norne Field, Memorial University of Newfoundland (2016).
37. Haupt, R.L. and Haupt, S.E., Practical Genetic Algorithms, John Wiley & Sons (2004).
38. Dreo, J., Petrowski, A., Siarry, P. et al., Metaheuristics for Hard Optimization: Methods and Case Studies, Springer Science & Business Media (2006).
39. Soltani, A. and Sadeghnejad, S. "Scaling and critical behavior of lattice and continuum porous media with different connectivity configurations", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 508, pp. 376- 389 (2018).
40. Sadeghnejad, S. and Masihi, M. "Analysis of a more realistic well representation during secondary recovery in 3-D continuum models", Comp. Geosci, 21(5-6), pp. 1035-1048 (2017).
41. Sadeghnejad, S., Masihi, M., King, P., et al. "Study the effect of connectivity between two wells on secondary recovery efficiency using percolation approach", ECMOR XV-15th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery (2016).
42. Sadeghnejad, S. and Masihi, M. "Point to point continuum percolation in two dimensions", J. Stat. Mech. 2016 (10), p. 103210 (2016).
43. Sadeghnejad, S., Masihi, M., Pishvaie, M., et al. "Rock type connectivity estimation using percolation theory", Math. Geosci, 45(3), pp. 321-340 (2013).
44. Sadeghnejad, S., Masihi, M., and King, P. "Dependency of percolation critical exponents on the exponent of power law size distribution", Phys. A., 392(24), pp. 6189-6197 (2013).
45. Parashar, M. and Hariri, S., Autonomic Computing: Concepts, Infrastructure, and Applications, CRC press (2006).
46. Hemmati-Sarapardeh, A., Mohagheghian, E., Fathinasab, M., et al. "Determination of minimum miscibility pressure in N2-crude oil system: A robust compositional model", Fuel, 182, pp. 402-410 (2016).
47. Kwak, T.-S., Jung, J.-H., Han, D.-K., et al. "Development of well placement optimization model using artificial neural network and simulated annealing", J. Korean Inst. Gas., 19(1), pp. 28-37 (2015).
48. Khoshneshin, R. and Sadeghnejad, S. "Integrated well placement and completion optimization using heuristic algorithms: A case study of an Iranian carbonate formation", J. Chem. Petrol. Eng., 52(1), pp. 35-47 (2018).
49. Montazeri, M. and Sadeghnejad, S. "An investigation of optimum miscible gas flooding scenario: A case study of an Iranian carbonates formation", Iran. J. Oil Gas Sci.Tech., 6(3), pp. 41-54 (2017).
50. Kirkpatrick, S., Gelett, C., and Vecchi, M. "Opimization by simulated annealing", Sci., 220, p. 671 (1983).
51. Cerny, V. "Thermodynamical approach to the traveling salesman problem: An efficient simulation algorithm", J. Opt., Theo. App., 45(1), pp. 41-51 (1985).
52. Spall, J.C., Introduction to Stochastic Search and Optimization: Estimation, Simulation, and Control, 65, John Wiley & Sons (2005).
53. Spiteri, E.J. and Juanes, R. "Impact of relative ermeability hysteresis on the numerical simulation of WAG injection", J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 50(2), pp. 115-139 (2006).
54. Aziz, K. and Settari, A., Petroleum Reservoir Simulation, 2nd Edn., Blitzorint Ltd., Canada, p. 476 (2002).
55. Terry, R.E. and Rogers, J.B., Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering, Pearson Education (2013).
56. Wantawin, M., Yu, W., and Sepehrnoori, K. "An iterative work flow for history matching by use of design of experiment, response-surface methodology, and Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm applied to tight oil reservoirs", SPE, 20(03), pp. 613-626 (2017).