1. Rawat, P., Singh, K.D., Chaouchi, H., and Bonnin, J. "Wireless sensor networks: a survey on recent developments and potential synergies", The Journal of Supercomputing, 68(1), pp. 1-48 (2014).
2. Huang, C. "Study on cloud-dust based intelligent maximum performance analysis system for power generation with solar energy", Scientia Iranica. Transactions B, Mechanical Engineering, 22(6), pp. 2170-2177 (2015).
3. Stojkoska, B.L.R. and Trivodaliev, K.V. "A review of internet of things for smart home: Challenges and solutions", Journal of Cleaner Production, 140, pp. 1454-1464 (2017).
4. Sobral, J.V.V., Rodrigues, J.J.P.C., Rabelo, R.A.L., Filho, J.C.L., Sousa, N., Araujo, H.S., and Filho, R.H. "A framework for enhancing the performance of internet of things applications based on RFID and wsns", J. of Network and Computer Applications, 107, pp. 56-68 (2018).
5. Ndiaye, M., Hancke, G.P., and Abu-Mahfouz, A.M. "Software defined networking for improved wireless sensor network management: A survey", Sensors, 17(5), p. 1031 (2017).
6. Sahni, Y., Cao, J., and Liu, X. "Midshm: A middleware for wsn-based shm application using serviceoriented architecture", Future Generation Computer Systems, 80, pp. 263-274 (2017).
7. Portocarrero, J.M.T., Delicato, F.C., Pires, P.F., Costa, B., Li, W., Si, W., and Zomaya, A.Y. "RAMSES: A new reference architecture for self-adaptive middleware in wireless sensor networks", Ad Hoc Networks, 55, pp. 3-27 (2017).
8. Al-Jaroodi, J. and Mohamed, N. "Service-oriented middleware: A survey", Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 35(1), pp. 211-220 (2012).
9. Fortino, G., Galzarano, S., Gravina, R., and Li, W. "A framework for collaborative computing and multi-sensor data fusion in body sensor networks", Information Fusion, 22, pp. 50-70 (2015).
10. Zhu, C., Leung, V.C., Yang, L.T., and Shu, L. "Collaborative location-based sleep scheduling for wireless sensor networks integratedwith mobile cloud computing", IEEE Transactions on Computers, 64(7), pp. 1844- 1856 (2015).
11. Srinivasan, S., Duttagupta, S., Kulkarni, P., and Ramamritham, K. "A survey of sensory data boundary estimation, covering and tracking techniques using collaborating sensors", Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 8(3), pp. 358-375 (2012).
12. Plata-Chaves, J., Bertrand, A., Moonen, M., Theodoridis, S., and Zoubir, A.M. "Heterogeneous and multitask wireless sensor networks-algorithms, applications, and challenges", J. Sel. Topics Signal Processing, 11(3), pp. 450-465 (2017).
13. Xiao, K., Wang, R., Fu, T., Li, J., and Deng, P. "Divide-and-conquer architecture based collaborative sensing for target monitoring in wireless sensor networks", Information Fusion, 36, pp. 162-171 (2017).
14. Gharib, M., Yousefi'Zadeh, H., and Movaghar, A. "A survey of key pre-distribution and overlay routing in unstructured wireless networks", Scientia Iranica. Transactions D, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical, 23(6), pp. 2831-2844 (2016).
15. Levis, P. and Culler, D.E. "Mate: a tiny virtual machine for sensor networks", 10th International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS-X), San Jose, California, USA, pp. 85-95 (2002).
16. Saginbekov, S. and Jhumka, A. "Efficient code dissemination in wireless sensor networks", Future Generation Computer Systems, 39, pp. 111-119 (2014).
17. Byun, H. and So, J. "Node scheduling control inspired by epidemic theory for data dissemination in wireless sensoractuator networks with delay constraints", IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, 15(3), pp. 1794- 1807 (2016).
18. Hoefler, T., Barak, A., Shiloh, A., and Drezner, Z. "Corrected gossip algorithms for fast reliable broadcast on unreliable systems", 2017 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, Orlando, FL, USA, pp. 357-366 (2017).
19. Gnawali, O., Fonseca, R., Jamieson, K., Kazandjieva, M.A., Moss, D., and Levis, P. "Ctp: An efficient, robust, and reliable collection tree protocol for wireless sensor networks", TOSN, 10(1), pp. 16:1-16:49 (2013).
20. Chen, J., Daz, M., Rubio, B., and Troya, J.M. "Psquasar: A publish/subscribe qos aware middleware for wireless sensor and actor networks", Journal of Systems and Software, 86(6), pp. 1650-1662 (2013).
21. Fonseca, R., Gnawali, O., Jamieson, K., and Levis, P. "Four-bit wireless link estimation", Sixth Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets), Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Nov. 2007).
22. Levis, P., Patel, N., Culler, D.E., and Shenker, S. "Trickle: A self-regulating algorithm for code propagation and maintenance in wireless sensor networks", 1st Conference on Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'04), Berkeley, CA, USA, pp. 15-28 (2004).
23. Chang, C., Srirama, S.N., and Buyya, R. "Indie fog: An efficient fog-computing infrastructure for the internet of things", IEEE Computer, 50(9), pp. 92-98 (2017).