1. Tao, R., Xiao, R., Wang, F., and Liu, W. "Cavitation behavior study in the pump mode of a reversible pumpturbine", Renewable Energy, 125, pp. 655-667 (2018).
2. Long, X., Wang, J., Zhang, J., Ji, B. "Experimental investigation of the cavitation characteristics of jet pump cavitation reactors with special emphasis on negative flow ratios" , Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 96, pp. 33-42 (2018).
3. Hao, Y. and Tan, L. "Symmetrical and unsymmetrical tip clearances on cavitation performance and radial force of a mixed
ow pump as turbine at pump mode", Enewable Energy, 127, pp. 368-376 (2018).
4. Shervani-Tabar, M., Ettefagh, M., Lotfan, S., and Safarzadeh, H. "Cavitation intensity monitoring in an axial flow pump based on vibration signals using multi-class support vector machine", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 232(17) pp. 3013-3026 (2017).
5. Lu, X., Wang, D., Shen, W., Zhu, C., and Chen, M. "Experimental investigation on the performance of improving jet pump cavitation with air suction", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 88, pp. 379-387 (2018).
6. Kumar S. and Deekshith, P. "Exploring cavitation phenomenon with and without ultrasonice transducer", Elsevier, Procedia Engineering, 38, pp. 154- 164 (2012).
7. Jim Kim, M. and Jin, H. A Study on Prediction of Cavitation for Centrifugal Pump, World Academy of Science and Engineering, pp. 648-655 (2012).
8. Hedi, L. and Hatem, K., Numerical Simulation of Cavitation Flow in Centrifugal Pump, Science Academy of Renewable Energy, 2, pp. 179-185 (2012).
9. Li, P., Huang, Y.F., and Li, J. "Cavitation simulation and NPSH prediction of a double suction centrifugal pump", In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science IOP Publishing, 15(6), p. 062025 (2012).
10. Shervani-Tabar, M.T. and Rouhollahi, R. "Numerical study on the effect of the concave rigid boundaries on the cavitation intensity", Scientia Iranica, 24(4), pp. 1958-1965 (2017).
11. Pierrat, D., Gros, L., Pintrand, G., Le Fur, B., and Gyomlai, P. "Experimental and numerical investigations of leading edge cavitation in a helicocentrifugal pump", In The 12th International Symposium of Transport Phenomena and Dynamics on Rotating Machinery, Honolulu, HI, pp. 17-22 (2008).
12. Nohmi, M. and Goto, A. "Cavitation CFD in a centrifugal pump", 5th International Symposium on Cavitation, Osaka (2003).
13. Bagheri, M.R., Seif, M.S., Mehdigholi, H., and Yaakob, O. "Analysis of hydrodynamics and noise prediction of the marine propellers under cavitating and noncavitating conditions", Scientica Iranica, 22(5) pp. 1918-1930 (2015).
14. Safikhani, H. "Sensitivity analysis of the effective centrifugal pump parameters using the EFAST method", Scientica Iranica, Trans. B, 26(1),pp. 421-427 (2019).
15. Qazani, M.R.C., Pedrammehr, S., and Nategh, M.J. "An investigation on the motion error of machine tools' Hexapod table", M.J. Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf, 19(463), pp. 45-53 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-018-0056 -5.
16. Bavil, A.K. and Razavi, S.E. "On the thermo-flow behavior in a rectangular channel with skewed circular ribs", Mechanics and Industry, 18(2), p. 225 (2017).