1. Fourier, J.B.J., Theorie Analytique De La Chaleur, Paris (1822).
2. Cattaneo, C. "Sulla conduzione del calore", Atti Semin. Mat. Fis. Univ., Modena Reggio, Emilia, 3, pp. 83-101 (1948).
3. Christov, C.I. "On frame in different formulation of the Maxwell-Cattaneo model of finite speed heat conduction", Mech. Res. Commun., 36, pp. 481-486 (2009).
4. Straughan, B. "Thermal convection with the Cattaneo-Christov model", Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 53, pp. 95-98 (2010).
5. Han, S., Zheng, L., Li, C., and Zhang, X. "Coupled flow and heat transfer in viscoelastic fluid with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux model", Appl. Math. Lett., 38, pp. 87-93 (2014).
6. Khan, J.A., Mustafa, M., Hayat, T., and Alsaedi, A. "Numerical study of Cattaneo-Christov heat flux model for viscoelastic flow due to an exponentially stretching surface", Plos One, 10, e0137363 (2015).
7. Meraj, M.A., Shehzad, S.A., Hayat, T., Abbasi, F.M., and Alsaedi, A. "Darcy-Forchheimer flow of variable conductivity Jeffrey liquid with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux theory", App. Math. Mech.-Engl, 38, pp. 557-566 (2017).
8. Tripathy, R.S., Dash, G.C., Mishra, S.R., and Baag, S. "Chemical reaction effect on MHD free convective surface over a moving vertical plane through porous medium", Alexandria Eng. J., 54, pp. 673-679 (2015).
9. Javed, T., Ghaffari, A., and Ahmad, H. "Numerical study of unsteady MHD oblique stagnation point flow with heat transfer over an oscillating at plate", Can. J. Physics, 93, pp. 1138-1143 (2015).
10. Ali, N., Khan, S.U., and Abbas, Z. "Hydromagnetic flow and heat transfer of a Jeffrey fluid over an oscillatory stretching surface", Z. Naturforschung A, 70, pp. 567-576 (2015).
11. Niranjan, H., Sivasankaran, S., and Bhuvaneswari, M. "Chemical reaction, Soret and Dufour effects on MHD mixed convection stagnation point flow with radiation and slip condition", Sci. Iran, 24, pp. 698-706 (2017).
12. Ghaffarpasand, O. and Fazeli, D. "Numerical analysis of MHD mixed convection flow in a parallelogramic porous enclosure filled with nano fluid and in presence of magnetic field induction", Sci. Iran, 25, pp. 1789- 1807 (2018).
13. Khan, A.A., Usman H., Vafai, K., and Ellahi, R. "Study of peristaltic flow of magnetohydrodynamics Walter's B fluid with slip and heat transfe", Sci. Iran, 23(6), pp. 2650-2662 (2016).
14. Ramli, N., Ahmad, S., and Pop, I. "MHD forced convection flow and heat transfer of ferro fluids over a moving at plate with uniform heat flux and secondorder slip effects", Sci. Iran, 25(4), pp. 2186-2197 (2018).
15. Ullaha, H., Islama, S., Khanb, I., Sharidanc, S., and Fizaa, M. "MHD boundary layer flow of an incompressible upper convected Maxwell fluid by optimal homotopy asymptotic method", Sci. Iran, 24(1), pp. 202-210 (2017).
16. Sheikholeslami, M. "Influence of magnetic field on Al2O3-H2O nano fluid forced convection heat transfer in a porous lid driven cavity with hot sphere obstacle by means of LBM", J. Mol. Liq., 263, pp. 472-488 (2018).
17. Sheikholeslami, M. "Application of Darcy law for nano fluid flow in a porous cavity under the impact of Lorentz forces", J. Mol. Liq, 266, pp. 495-503 (2018).
18. Sheikholeslami, M., Li, Z., and Shafee, A. "Lorentz forces effect on NEPCM heat transfer during solidification in a porous energy storage system", Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 127, pp. 665-674 (2018).
19. Darcy, H.R.P.G., Les Fontaines Publiques de la volle de Dijon, Vector Dalmont, Paris (1856).
20. Khaled, A.R.A. and Vafai, K. "The role of porous media in modeling flow and heat transfer in biological tissues", Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 46, pp. 4989-5003 (2003).
21. Attia, H.A. "Asymptotic solution for rotating disk flow in porous medium", Mech. Mechanical Eng., 14, pp. 119-136 (2010).
22. Attia, H.A., Abdeen, M.A.M., and Elbarawy, M.M. "Time varying rotating disk flow with heat transfer of a non-Newtonian
uid in porous medium", Kragujevac Journal of Science, 36, pp. 33-40 (2014).
23. Siddiq, M.K., Rauf, A., Shehzad, S.A., Hayat, T., and Alsaedi, A. "Interaction of convective and Nield- Kuzentsov's conditions in hydromagnetic flow on nanofluid subject to Darcy-Forchheimer effects", J. Porous Med., 20, pp. 989-998 (2017).
24. Sheikholeslami, M., Shehzad, S.A., Li, Z., and Shafee, A."Numerical modeling for alumina nano fluid magnetohydrodynamic convective heat transfer in a permeable medium using Darcy law", Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 127, pp. 614-622 (2018).
25. Ashraf, M. and Batool, K. "MHD flow and heat transfer of a micropolar fluid over a stretchable disk", Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 51, pp. 25-38 (2013).
26. Turkyilmazoglu, M. "MHD fluid flow and heat transfer due to a stretching rotating disk", Int. J. Therm. Sci., 51, pp. 195-201 (2012).
27. Hayat, T., Qayyum, S., Imtiaz, M., and Alsaedi, A. "Radiative flow due to stretchable rotating disk with variable thickness", Results in Physics, 7, pp. 156-165 (2017).
28. Hayat, T., Nawaz, M., Sajid, M., and Asghar, S. "The effect of thermal radiation on the flow of a second grade fluid", Comput. Math. Appl., 58, pp. 369-379 (2009).
29. Misra, J.C., Pal, B., and Gupta, A.S. "Oscillatory entry flow in a channel with pulsating walls", Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., 36, pp. 731-741 (2001).
30. Misra, J.C., Pal, B., and Gupta, A.S. "Hydromagnetic flow of a second-grade fluid in a channel-some applications to physiological systems", Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 8, pp. 1323-1342 (1998).
31. Misra, J.C., Shit, G.C., and Rath, H.J. "Flow and heat transfer of a MHD viscoelastic fluid in a channel with stretching walls: some applications to haemodynamics", Comput. Fluids, 37, pp. 1-11 (2008).
32. Raftari, B. and Vajravelu, K. "Homotopy analysis method for MHD viscoelastic fluid flow and heat transfer in a channel with a stretching wall", Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simulat., 17, pp. 4149-4162 (2012).
33. Abbasi, M., Khaki, M., Rahbari, A., Ganji, D.D., and Rahimipetroudi, I. "Analysis of MHD flow characteristics of an UCM viscoelastic flow in a permeable channel under slip conditions", J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng., 38, pp. 977-988 (2016).
34. Liao, S.J. "On the analytic solution of magnetohydrodynamic flows of non-Newtonian fluids over a stretching sheet", J. Fluid Mech., 488, pp. 189-212 (2003).
35. Hayat, T., Waqas, M., Shehzad, S.A., and Alsaedi, A. "Effects of Joule heating and thermophoresis on the stretched flow with convective boundary conditions", Sci. Iran, 21, pp. 682-692 (2014).
36. Dangui-Mbani, U.O., Sui, J., Ming, C., Zheng, L., and Chen, G. "Heat transfer analysis for a free boundary problem arising in n-diffusion equation", Propulsion and Power Research, 5, pp. 261-266 (2016).
37. Zhu, J., Yang, D., Zheng, L., and Zhang, X. "Effects of second order velocity slip and nanoparticles migration on flow of Buongiorno nano fluid", Applied Mathematics Letters, 52, pp. 183-191 (2016).
38. Khan, S.U., Shehzad, S.A., and Ali, N. "Interaction of magneto-nanoparticles in Williamson fluid flow over convective oscillatory moving surface", J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng., 40, p. 195 (2018).
39. Waqas, M., Hayat, T., Shehzad, S.A., and Alseadi, A. "Transport of magnetohydrodynamic nanomaterial in a stratified medium considering gyrotactic microorganisms", Physica B, Condensed Matter, 529, pp. 33-40 (2018).
40. Turkyilmazoglu, M. "Convergence accelerating in the homotopy analysis method: A new approach", Adv. Appl. Math. Mech., 10(4), pp. 925-947 (2018).
41. Turkyilmazoglu, M. "Parametrized Adomian decomposition method with optimum convergence", Transactions on Modelling and Computer Simulation, 27, pp. 1-22 (2017). DOI: 10.1145/3106373.
42. Turkyilmazoglu, M. "Determination of the correct range of physical parameters in the approximate analytical solutions of nonlinear equations using the Adomian decomposition method", Mediterranean J. Math., 13, pp. 4019-4037 (2016).