1. Vijayendra, S. and Shamala, T., "Film forming microbial biopolymers for commercial applications-review", Crit. Rev. Biotechnol, 34(4), pp. 338-357 (2014).
2. Geresh, S. and Dawadi, R. "Chemical modifications of biopolymers: quaternization of the extracellular polysaccharide of the red microalga porphyridium sp", Carbohyd. Polym., 43, pp. 75-80 (2000).
3. Baldwin, A.D. and Kiick, K.L. "Polysaccharidemodi fied synthetic polymeric biomaterials", Peptide Sci., 94, pp. 128-140 (2010).
4. Singh, V., Tiwari, A., Pandey, S., Singh, S.K., and Sanghi, R. "Synthesis and characterization of novel saponified guar-graft-poly (acrylonitrile)/silica nanocomposite materials", J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 104, pp. 536-544 (2007).
5. Xu, J., Krietemeyer, E.F., Finkenstadt, V.L., Solaiman, D., Ashby, R.D., and Garcia, R.A. "Preparation of starch-poly-glutamic acid graft copolymers by microwave irradiation and the characterization of their properties", Carbohyd. Polym., 140, pp. 233-237 (2016).
6. Rezaee Nezhad, E., Abbasi, Z., and Sajjadifar, S. "Fe2+ supported on hydroxyapatite-core-shell-Fe2O3 nanoparticles: As a novel, efficient and magneticallyrecoverable catalyst for the synthesis of dihydropyrimidinones derivatives", Sci. Iran., 22, pp. 903-10 (2015).
7. Pourjavadi, A., Hosseini, S.H., and Fakoorpoor, S.M. "Ionic modified crosslinked salep: A highly loaded and efficient heterogeneous organocatalyst", Carbohyd. Polym., 92, pp. 2252-2256 (2013).
8. Pourjavadi, A., Fakoorpoor, S.M., and Hosseini, S.H. "Novel cationic-modified salep as an efficient occulating agent for settling of cement slurries", Carbohyd. Polym., 93, pp. 506-511 (2013).
9. Sharma, A.K. and Mishra, A.K. "Microwave assisted synthesis of chitosan-graft-styrene for efficient Cr (VI) removal", Adv. Mater. Lett., 1, pp. 59-66 (2010).
10. Lin, N., Huang, J., and Dufresne, A. "Preparation, properties and applications of polysaccharide nanocrystals in advanced functional nanomaterials: a review", Nanoscale., 4, pp. 3274-3294 (2012).
11. Wang, W. and Wang, A. "Preparation, characterization and properties of superabsorbent nanocomposites based on natural guar gum and modified rectorite", Carbohyd. Polym., 77, pp. 891-897 (2009).
12. Pourjavadi, A., Motamedi, A., Marvdashti, Z., and Hosseini, S.H. "Magnetic nanocomposite based on functionalized salep as a green support for immobilization of palladium nanoparticles: Reusable heterogeneous catalyst for Suzuki coupling reactions", Catal. Commun., 97, pp. 27-31 (2017).
13. Pourjavadi, A., Motamedi, A., Hosseini, S.H., and Nazari, M. "Magnetic starch nanocomposite as a green heterogeneous support for immobilization of large amounts of copper ions: heterogeneous catalyst for click synthesis of 1,2,3-triazoles", RSC Adv., 6, pp. 19128-19135 (2016).
14. Pourjavadi, A., Soleyman, R., Bardajee, G.R., Seidi, F. "y-irradiation synthesis of a smart hydrogel: Optimization using Taguchi method and investigation of its swelling behavior", Sci. Iran, 17, pp. 15-23 (2010).
15. Jyothi, A.N., Rajasekharan, K.N., Moorthy, S.N., and Sreekumar, J. "Microwave-assisted synthesis andcharacterization of succinate derivatives of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) Starch", Starch-Starke, 57, pp. 556-563 (2005).
16. Tomanova, V., Pielichowski, K., Srokova, I.,Zoldakova, A., Sasinkova, V. and Ebringerova, A. "Microwave-assisted synthesis of carboxymethylcellulose-based polymeric surfactants", Polym. Bull., 60, pp. 15-25 (2008).
17. Singh, V., Tiwari, A., Tripathi, D.N., and Malviya, T. "Microwave promoted methylation of plant polysaccharides", Tetrahed. Lett., 44, pp. 7295-7297 (2003).
18. Fujioka, R., Tanaka, Y., and Yoshimura, T. "Synthesis and properties of superabsorbent hydrogels based on guar gum and succinic anhydride", J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114, pp. 612-616 (2009).
19. Sarkar, S. and Singhal, R.S. "Esterification of guar gum hydrolysate and gum arabic with n-octenyl succinic anhydride and oleic acid and its evaluation as wall material in microencapsulation", Carbohyd. Polym., 86, pp. 1723-1731 (2011).
20. Fazal-ur-Rehman, M. "Methodological trends in preparation of activated carbon from local sources and their impacts on production: A review", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 109-119 (2018).
21. Ghezali, S., Mahdad-Benzerdjeb, A., Ameri, M., and Bouyakoub, A.Z. "Adsorption of 2,4,6-trichlorophenol on bentonite modified with enzyldimethyltetradecylammonium chloride", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 24-32 (2018).
22. Ibisi, N.E. and Asoluka, C.A. "Use of agro-waste (Musa paradisiaca peels) as a sustainable biosorbent for toxic metal ions removal from contaminated water", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 52-59 (2018).
23. Mansouri, S., Elhammoudi, N., Aboul-hrouz, S., Mouiya, M., Makouki, L., and Chham, A. "Elaboration of novel adsorbent from Moroccan oil shale using Plackett-Burman design", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 7- 14 (2018).
24. Mehta, K.K., Chandra, R.S., Mehta, D.R., and Maisuria, M.M. "Thermodynamic studies on metal complexes of Cd2+, Ni2+, Cu2+ and Co2+ with pyridine-2,6-dicarboxylic acid in water, methanol and water-methanol binary solvent systems at 298.15, 308.15 and 318.15 K by conductometric method", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 33-42 (2018).
25. Iqbal, M., Abbas, M., Nisar, J., and Nazir, A. "Bioassays based on higher plants as excellent dosimeters for ecotoxicity monitoring: A review", Chem. Int., 5, pp. 1-80 (2019).
26. Sasmaz, S., Gedikli, S., Aytar, P., Gungormedi, G., C abuk, A. and Hur, E. "Decolorization potential of some reactive dyes with crude laccase and laccasemediated system", Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol., 163, pp. 346-361 (2011).
27. Yildirim, D. and Sasmaz, A. "Phytoremediation of As, Ag, and Pb in contaminated soils using terrestrial plants grown on Gumuskoy mining area (Kutahya, Turkey)", J. Geochem. Explorat., 182, pp. 228-234 (2017).
28. Palutoglu, M., Akgul, B., Suyarko, V., Yakovenko, M., Kryuchenko, N., and Sasmaz, A. "Phytoremediation of cadmium by native plants grown on mining soil", Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol., 100, pp. 293-297 (2018).
29. Sasmaz, M., Obek, E., and Sasmaz, A. "The accumulation of La, Ce and Y by Lemna minor and Lemna gibba in the Keban gallery water, Elazig Turkey", Water Environ. J., 32, pp. 75-83 (2018).
30. Abbas, M., Adil, M., Ehtisham-ul-Haque, S., Munir, B., Yameen, M., Gha ar, A., and Iqbal, M; "Vibrio fischeri bioluminescence inhibition assay for ecotoxicity assessment: A review", Sci. Total Environ., 626, pp. 1295-1309 (2018).
31. Iqbal, M. "Vicia faba bioassay for environmental toxicity monitoring: a review", Chemosphere, 144, pp. 785-802 (2016).
32. Iqbal, M. and Nisar, J. "Cytotoxicity and mutagenicity evaluation of gamma radiation and hydrogen peroxide treated textile euents using bioassays", J. Environ. Chem. Eng., 3, pp. 1912-1917 (2015).
33. Iqbal, M., Nisar, J., Adil, M., Abbas, M., Riaz, M., and Tahir, M.A. "Mutagenicity and cytotoxicity evaluation of photo-catalytically treated petroleum refinery wastewater using an array of bioassays", Chemosphere, 168, pp. 590-598 (2017).
34. Remya, V.R., Abitha, V.K., Rajput, P.S., Rane, A.V., and Dutta, A. "Silver nanoparticles green synthesis: A mini review", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 165-171 (2017).
35. Igwe, O.U. and Nwamezie, F. "Green synthesis of iron nanoparticles using flower extract of Piliostigma thonningii and antibacterial activity evaluation", Chem. Int., 4, pp. 60-66 (2018).
36. Nagel, K.A., Putz, A., Gilmer, F., Heinz, K., Fischbach, A., Pfeifer, J., Faget, M., Blossfeld, S., Ernst, M., Dimaki, C., Kastenholz, B., Kleinert, A.-K., Galinski, A., Scharr, H., Fiorani, F., and Schurr, U. "GROWSCREEN-Rhizo is a novel phenotyping robot enabling simultaneous measurements of root and shoot growth for plants grown in soil-filled rhizotrons", Funct. Plant Biol., 39, pp. 891-904 (2012).
37. Hiremath, J.N. and Vishalakshi, B. "Effect of crosslinking on swelling behaviour of IPN hydrogels of guar gum & polyacrylamide", Pharma Chem., 4, pp. 946-955 (2012).
38. Onuki, Y., Hoshi, M., Okabe, H., Fujikawa, M., Morishita, M., and Takayama, K. "Formulation optimization of hotocrosslinked polyacrylic acid modified with 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate hydrogel as an adhesive for a dermatological patch", J. Control. Release., 108, pp. 331-340 (2005).
39. Srivastava, A. and Behari, K. "Synthesis and characterization of graft copolymer (guar gum-g-N-vinyl-2- pyrrolidone) and investigation of metal ion sorption and swelling behavior", J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 100, pp. 2480-2489 (2006).
40. Bukhari, S.A., Shahid, M., Anjum, F., Rasheed, A., and Munir, H. "Purification, fragmentation and characterization of gum from cyamopsis tetragonolobus to enhance its nutraceutical attributes", Pak. J. Agri. Sci., 51, pp. 1059-1068 (2014).
41. Hill, C.A., Wood Modification: Chemical, Thermal and other Processes, John Wiley & Sons (2007).
42. Han, F., Liu, M., Gong, H., Lu, S., Ni, B., and Zhang, B. "Synthesis, characterization and functional properties of low substituted acetylated corn starch", Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 50, pp. 1026-1034 (2012).
43. Samios, E., Dart, R., and Dawkins, J. "Preparation, characterization and biodegradation studies on cellulose acetates with varying degrees of substitution", Polymer, 38, pp. 3045-3054 (1997).
44. Koroskenyi, B. and McCarthy, S.P. "Microwaveassisted solvent-free or aqueous-based synthesis of biodegradable polymers", J. Polym. Environ., 10, pp. 93-104 (2002).
45. Gupta, A.P. and Verma, D.K. "Synthesis and characterization of carboxymethyl guar gum nanoparticles stabilized polyaniline/carboxymethyl guar gum nanocomposites", J. Nanostruct. Chem., 5, pp. 405- 412 (2015).
46. Vinod, V. and Sashidhar, R. "Surface morphology, chemical and structural assignment of gum Kondagogu (Cochlospermum gossypium DC.): an exudate tree gum of India", Indian J. Nat. Product. Resourc., 1, pp. 181-192 (2010).
47. Viral, S., Dhiren, P., Mane, S., and Umesh, U. "Solubility and dissolution rate enhancement of licofelone by using modified guar gum", Int. J. Pharm. Tech. Res., 2, pp. 1847-1854 (2010).
48. Mudgil, D., Barak, S., and Khatkar, B.S. "Guar gum: processing, properties and food applications-A review", J. Food Sci. Technol., 51, pp. 409-18 (2017).
49. Elleuch, M., Bedigian, D., Roiseux, O., Besbes, S., Blecker, C., and Attia, H. "Dietary fibre and fibrerich by-products of food processing: Characterisation, technological functionality and commercial applications: A review", Food Chem., 124, pp. 411-421 (2011).
50. Wang, W.B. and Wang, A.Q. "Preparation, swelling and water-retention properties of crosslinked superabsorbent hydrogels based on guar gum", Adv. Mater. Res., 96, pp. 177-182 (2010).
51. Jafarinejad, S. "Recent developments in the application of sequencing batch reactor (SBR) technology for the petroleum industry wastewater treatment", Chem. Int., 3(3), pp. 42-50 (2017).
52. Jafarinejad, S. "Activated sludge combined with powdered activated carbon (PACT process) for the petroleum industry wastewater treatment: A review", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 268-277 (2017).
53. Legrouri, K., Khouya, E., Hannache, H., El Hartti, M., Ezzine, M., and Naslain, R. "Activated carbon from molasses efficiency for Cr(VI), Pb(II) and Cu(II) adsorption: A mechanistic study", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 301-310 (2017).
54. Majolagbe, A.O., Adeyi, A.A., Osibanjo, O., Adams, A.O., and Ojuri, O.O. "Pollution vulnerability and health risk assessment of groundwater around an engineering Landfill in Lagos, Nigeria", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 58-68 (2017).
55. Sasmaz, M., Akgul, B., Yildirim, D., Sasmaz, A. "Mercury uptake and phytotoxicity in terrestrial plants grown naturally in the Gumuskoy (Kutahya) mining area, Turkey", Int. J. Phytoremediat., 18 pp. 69-76 (2016).
56. Sasmaz, M., Obek, E., and Sasmaz, A. "Bioaccumulation of uranium and thorium by Lemna minor and Lemna gibba in Pb-Zn-Ag tailing water", Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol., 97, pp. 832-837 (2016).
57. Sasmaz, A., Ozkan, S., Gursu, M.F., and Sasmaz, M. "The hematological and biochemical changes in rats exposed to britholite mineral", Appl. Radiat. Isotop., 129, pp. 185-188 (2017).
58. Minas, F., Chandravanshi, B.S., and Leta, S. "Chemical precipitation method for chromium removal and its recovery from tannery wastewater in Ethiopia", Chem. Int., 3(4), pp. 291-305 (2017).
59. Ogundipe, K.D. and Babarinde, A. "Comparative study on batch equilibrium biosorption of Cd(II), Pb(II) and Zn(II) using plantain (Musa paradisiaca) flower: kinetics, isotherm, and thermodynamics", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 135-149 (2017).
60. Patel, R., Kumar, S., Verma, A., and Srivastava, S. "Kinetic and thermodynamic properties of pharmaceutical drug (gabapentin) by potassium bromate (KBrO3) in presence of micro amount of Ir(III) chloride as catalyst in acidic medium", Chem. Int., 3, pp. 158-164 (2017).