1. Ahmad, B., Hafeez, N., Bashir, S., Rauf, A., and Ur-Rehman, M. "Phytofabricated gold nanoparticles and their biomedical applications", Biomed. Pharmacother., 89, pp. 414-425 (2017).
2. Francis, S., Joseph, S., Koshy, E.P., and Mathew, B. "Synthesis and characterization of multifunctional gold and silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of: Naregamia alata and their applications in the catalysis and control of mastitis", New J. Chem., 41(23), pp. 14288-14298 (2017).
3. Santhoshkumar, J., Rajeshkumar, S., and Venkat Kumar, S. "Phyto-assisted synthesis, characterization and applications of gold nanoparticles - A review", Biochem. Biophys. Reports, 11, pp. 46-57 (2017).
4. Saha, S., Agasti, S., Kim, C., Li, X., and Rotello, V.M. "Gold nanoparticles in chemical and biological sensing", Chem. Rev., 112(5), pp. 2739-2779 (2012).
5. Hiradeve, S.M. and Rangari, V.D. "Elephantopus scaber Linn.: A review on its ethnomedical, phytochemical and pharmacological profile", J. Appl. Biomed., 12(2), pp. 49-61 ( 2014).
6. Francis, S., Joseph, S., Koshy, E.P., and Mathew, B. "Green synthesis and characterization of gold and silver nanoparticles using Mussaenda glabrata leaf extract and their environmental applications to dye degradation", Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 24(21), pp. 17347-17357 (2017).
7. Babu, P.J., Das, R.K., Kumar, A., and Bora, U. "Microwave-mediated synthesis of gold nanoparticles using coconut water", Int. J. Green Nanotechnol., 3(1), pp. 13-21 (2011).
8. Yunpu, W., Leilei, D., Liangliang, F., Shaoqi, S., Yuhuan, L., and Roger, R. "Review of microwaveassisted lignin conversion for renewable fuels and chemicals", J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, 119, pp. 104-113 (2016).
9. Nuchter, M., Ondruschka, B., Bonrath, W., and Gum, A. "Microwave assisted synthesis - a critical technology overview", Green Chem., 6(3), pp. 128-141 (2004).
10. Dutta, P.P., Bordoloi, M., Gogoi, K., Roy, S., Narzary, B., Bhattacharyya, D.R., Mohapatra, P.K., and Mazumder, B. "Antimalarial silver and gold nanoparticles: Green synthesis, characterization and in vitro study", Biomed. Pharmacother., 91, pp. 567-580 (2017).
11. Guo, L., Jackman, J.A., Yang, H.-H., Chen, P., Cho, N.-J., and Kim, D.-H. "Strategies for enhancing the sensitivity of plasmonic nanosensors", Nano Today, 10(2), pp. 213-239 (2015).
12. Philip, D. "Rapid green synthesis of spherical gold nanoparticles using Mangifera indica leaf", Spectrochim. Acta - Part A Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc., 77(4), pp. 807-810 (2010).
13. Rajan, A., Vilas, V., and Philip, D. "Studies on catalytic, antioxidant, antibacterial and anticancer activities of biogenic gold nanoparticles", J. Mol. Liq., 212, pp. 331-339 (2015).
14. Vijayan, R., Joseph, S., and Mathew, B. "Indigoferatinctoria leaf extract mediated green synthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles and assessment of their anticancer, antimicrobial, antioxidant and catalytic properties", Artif. Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnol., 46(4), pp. 861-871 (2017).
15. Varadavenkatesan, T., Selvaraj, R., and Vinayagam, R. "Phyto-synthesis of silver nanoparticles from mussaenda erythrophylla leaf extract and their application in catalytic degradation of methyl orange dye", J. Mol. Liq., 221, pp. 1063-1070 (2016).
16. Edison, T.N.J.I., Atchudan, R., Kamal, C., and Lee, Y.R. "Caulerpa racemosa: a marine green alga for eco-friendly synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its catalytic degradation of methylene blue", Bioprocess Biosyst. Eng., 39(9), pp. 1401-1408 (2016).
17. Han, T.H., Khan, M.M., Kalathil, S., Lee, J., and Cho, M.H. "Simultaneous enhancement of methylene blue degradation and power generation in a microbial fuel cell by gold nanoparticles", Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 52, pp. 8174-8181 (2013).
18. Srisombat, L., Nonkumwong, J., Suwannarat, K., Kuntalue, B., and Ananta, S. "Simple preparation Au/Pd core/shell nanoparticles for 4-nitrophenol reduction", Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem. Eng. Asp., 512, pp. 17-25 (2017).
19. Francis, S., Joseph, S., Koshy, E.P., and Mathew, B. "Microwave assisted green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using leaf extract of elephantopus scaber and its environmental and biological applications", Artif. Cells, Nanomedicine, Biotechnol., 46(4), pp. 795-804 (2017).
20. Manjari, G., Saran, S., Arun, T., Devipriya, S.P., and Vijaya Bhaskara Rao, A. "Facile aglaia elaeagnoidea mediated synthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles: antioxidant and catalysis properties", J. Clust. Sci., 28, pp. 2041-2056 (2017).
21. Gangula, A., Podila, R., Karanam, R.M.L., Janardhana, C., and Rao, A.M. "Catalytic reduction of 4- nitrophenol using biogenic gold and silver nanoparticles derived from Breynia rhamnoides", Langmuir, 27(24), pp. 15268-15274 (2011).