1. Yang, G., Zhang, B., and Zhou, Q. "Behaviour of geogrid reinforced soil retaining wall with concreterigid facing", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 27(5), pp. 350-356 (2009).
2. Yoo, C. and Kim, S.B. "Performance of a two-tier geosynthetic reinforced segmental retaining wall under a surcharge load: full-scale load test and 3D finite element analysis", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 26(6), pp. 460-472 (2008).
3. Zhang, M., Zhou, H., Javadi, A., and Wang, Z. "Experimental and theoretical investigation of strength of soil reinforced with multi-layer horizontal-vertical orthogonal elements", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 26(1), pp. 1-13 (2008).
4. Collin, J.G., Design Manual for Segmental Retaining Walls, National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) (1996).
5. AASHTO, Load and Resistance Factor Design Movable Highway Bridge Design Specifications, AASHTO (2007).
6. Rogbeck, Y. and Center, N., Nordic Guidelines for Reinforced Soils and Fills, Nordic Geotechnical Societies (2005).
7. Rowe, R.K. and Ho, S. "Horizontal deformation in reinforced soil walls", Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 35(2), pp. 312-327 (1998).
8. Fannin, R. "Long-term variations of force and strain in a steep geogrid-reinforced soil slope", Geosynthetics International, 8(1), pp. 81-96 (2001).
9. Allen, T. and Bathurst, R. "Observed long-term performance of geosynthetic walls and implications for design", Geosynthetics International, 9(5-6), pp. 567- 606 (2002).
10. Liu, H. and Ling, H.I. "Unified elastoplasticviscoplastic bounding surface model of geosynthetics and its applications to geosynthetic reinforced soilretaining wall analysis", ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 133(7), pp. 801-815 (2007).
11. Liu, H. andWon, M.-S. "Long-term reinforcement load of geosynthetic-reinforced soil retaining walls", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 135(7), pp. 875-889 (2009).
12. Liu, H. "Long-term lateral displacement of geosynthetic-reinforced soil segmental retaining walls", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 32, pp. 18-27 (2012).
13. Helwany, S., Reardon, G., and Wu, J. "Effects of back- fill on the performance of GRS retaining walls", Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 17(1), pp. 1-16 (1999).
14. Ling, H.I. and Leshchinsky, D. "Finite element parametric study of the behavior of segmental block reinforced-soil retaining walls", Geosynthetics International, 10(3), pp. 77-94 (2003).
15. Ling, H.I., Liu, H., and Mohri, Y. "Parametric studies on the behavior of reinforced soil retaining walls under earthquake loading", Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 131(10), pp. 1056-1065 (2005).
16. Jewell, R. "Deformation calculations for reinforced soil walls", in Proc. Twelfth Int'l Conf. on Soil Mech and Found. Engr., Rio de Janeiro (1985).
17. Leshchinsky, D. and Vulova, C. "Numerical investigation of the effects of geosynthetic spacing on failure mechanisms in MSE block walls", Geosynthetics International, 8(4), pp. 343-365 (2001).
18. Watanabe, K., Tateyama, M., Yonezawa, T., Aoki, H., Tatsuoka, F., and Koseki, J. "Shaking table tests on a new type bridge abutment with geogrid-reinforced cement treated backfill in geosynthetics: State of the art-recent developments", Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Geosynthetics, 7-ICG, held 22-27 September 2002, Nice, France (2002).
19. Aoki, H., Yonezawa, T., Tateyama, M., Shinoda, M., and Watanabe, K. "Development of a seismic abutment with geogrid-reinforced cement-treated back- fills", in Proceedings of the International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (2005).
20. Tatsuoka, F., Tateyama, M., Aoki, H., and Watanabe, K. "Bridge abutment made of cement-mixed gravel back-fill", Elsevier Geo-Engineering Book Series, 3, pp. 829-873 (2005)
21. Tatsuoka, F., Hirakawa, D., Nojiri, M., Aizawa, H., Tateyama, M., and Watanabe, K. "Integral bridge with geosynthetic-reinforced backfill", in Proc. First Pan American Geosynthetics Conference & Exhibition, Cancun, Mexico (2008).
22. Munoz, H., Tatsuoka, F., Hirakawa, D., Nishikiori, H., Soma, R., Tateyama, M., and Watanabe, K. "Dynamic stability of geosynthetic-reinforced soil integral bridge", Geosynthetics International, 19(1), pp. 11-38 (2012).
23. Suga, M.N.T., Kuriyama, R., Kojima, K., and Koda, M. "A series of lateral loading test of the geosyntheticreinforced soil integral bridge", J Geosynth Eng IGS Jpn Chapter, 27, pp. 157-164 (2012).
24. Koda, M., Nonaka, T., Suga, M., Kuriyama, R., Tatetama, M., and Tatsuoka, F. "A series of lateral loading tests on a full-scale model of geosyntheticreinforced soil integral bridge", in Proc. International Symposium on Design and Practice of Geosynthetic- Reinforced Soil Structures (2013).
25. Yonezawa, T., Yamazaki, T., Tateyama, M., and Tatsuoka, F. "Design and construction of geosyntheticreinforced soil structures for Hokkaido high-speed train line", Transportation Geotechnics, 1(1), pp. 3- 20 (2014).
26. Hatami, K. and Bathurst, R.J. "Development and verification of a numerical model for the analysis of geosynthetic-reinforced soil segmental walls under working stress conditions", Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 42(4), pp. 1066-1085 (2005).
27. Itasca, F.U., Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua, in Itasca Consulting Group Inc. Minneapolis, USA (2001).
28. Bathurst, R.J., Walters, D.L., Hatami, K., and Allen, T.M. "Full-scale performance testing and numerical modelling of reinforced soil retaining walls", In Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Earth Reinforcement, IS Kyushu 2001, Fukuoka, Japan, 14- 16 November 2001. Edited by H., Ochiai, J., Otani, N., Yasufuku, and K., Omine. A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam,
The Netherlands. 2, pp. 777-799 (2001).
29. Duncan, J.M., Wong, K.S., and Mabry, P. "Strength, stress-strain and bulk modulus parameters for finite element analyses of stresses and movements in soil masses", in Geotechnical Engineering, University of California (1980).
30. Bathurst, R.J. and Hatami, K. "Seismic response analysis of a geosynthetic-reinforced soil retaining wall", Geosynthetics International, 5(1-2), pp. 127- 166 (1998).
31. Saxena, S.K. and Lastrico, R.M. "Static properties of lightly cemented sand", Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, 104(12), pp. 1449-1464 (1978).
32. Saxena, K., Reddy, R., and Avramidis, S. "Static behaviour of artificially cemented sand", Indian Geotechnical Journal, 18(2), pp. 110-141 (1989).
33. Hatami, K. and Bathurst, R.J. "Numerical model for reinforced soil segmental walls under surcharge loading", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 132(6), pp. 673-684 (2006).
34. Collios, A., Delmas, P., Gourc, J.P., and Giroud, J.P. "Experiments on soil reinforcement with geotextiles", Use of Geotextiles for Soil Improvement. ASCE Proceedings of a Symposium Held in Portland, OR, USA pp. 53-73 (1980).