1. Karol, R.H. "Chemical grouts", In Chemical Grouting and Soil Stabilization, 3rd Edn., pp. 122-148, Marcel Dekker, New Brunswick, USA (2003).
2. Anagnostopoulos, C.A., Papaliangas, T., Manolopoulou, S., and Dimopoulos, T. "Physical and mechanical properties of chemically grouted sand", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 26(6), pp. 718- 724 (2011).
3. Salehzadeh, H., Hassanlourad, M., and Shahnazari, H. "Shear behavior of chemically grouted carbonate sands", International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 6(4), pp. 445-454 (2012).
4. Tian, D., Shi, H.Y., and Fu, E.J. "Study on chemical grout permeation mechanism based on experiment of mud and sand medium", Advanced Materials Research, 608, pp. 1809-1813 (2013).
5. Raman, K.V., Dayakar, P., and Raju, K.V.B. "Study on permeation grouting with cement and chebulic myrobalan grout in sandy soils", International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4(6), pp. 4448-4456 (2015).
6. Rahman, M., Hakansson, U., and Wiklund, J. "Inline rheological measurements of cement grouts: effects of ater/cement ratio and hydration", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology., 45, pp. 34-42 (2015).
7. Hashimoto, K., Nishihara, S., Oji, S., Kanazawa, T., Nishie, S., Seko, I., Hyodo, T., and Tsukamoto, Y. "Field testing of permeation grouting using microfine cement", Ground Improvement, 169(2), pp. 134-142 (2016).
8. Faramarzi, L., Rasti, A., and Abtahi, S.M. "An experimental study of the effect of cement and chemical grouting on the improvement of the mechanical and hydraulic properties of alluvial formations", Construction and Building Materials, 126, pp. 32-43 (2016).
9. Hoang, N.C, Bui, D.T., and Wei, L.K. "Groutability estimation of grouting processes with cement grouts using differential ower pollination optimized support vector machine", Applied Soft Computing, 45, pp. 173- 186 (2016).
10. Mollamahmutoglu, M., Avci, E., Tomac, S.K., and Kose, D.A. "Performance of novel chemical grout in treating sands", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 29(10), pp. 1-12 (2017).
11. Goodman, L.J. and Karol, R.H. "Grouting", In Theory and Practice of Foundation Engineering, 1st Edn., pp. 5-384, Collier Macmillan Ltd, New York, USA (1968).
12. Committee on Grouting "Preliminary glossary of terms related to grouting", J. Geotech. Eng. Div. ASCE, 131, pp. 803-805 (1980).
13. U.S. Department of the Interior, Policy Statement for Grouting, 1st Edn., pp. 3-65, Bureau of Reclamation, Denver, Colorado, USA (1984).
14. EM 1110-3500 "Chemical grout materials", In Chemical Grouting, 1st Edn., pp. 1-10, US Army Corps of Engineers, Washington DC, USA (1995).
15. Anagnostopoulos, C.A. "Laboratory study of an injected granular soil with polymer grouts", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 20, pp. 525-533 (2005).
16. Clifton, W. "Chemical grouts for potential use in bureau of reclamation projects", 1st Edn., pp. 1-48, Dept. of the Interior-Bureau of Reclamation, Denver, USA (1986).
17. Ata, A. and Vipulanandan, C. "Cohesive and adhesive properties of silicate grout on grouted-sand behavior", J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 124, pp. 38-44 (1998).
18. Hassanlourad, M., Salehzadeh, H., and Shahnazari, H. "Undrained triaxial shear behavior of grouted carbonate sands", International Journal of Civil Engineering, 9, pp. 307-314 (2011).
19. Larionova, N.A., Samarin, E.N., Voronkevich, S.D., and Abramova, T.T. "Chemical grouting of subsidence loess by sodium silicate solutions with low weight ratio", Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, 4, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, pp. 1968-1971 (2012).
20. Porcino, D., Marciano, V., and Granata, R. "Dynamic properties of sodium silicate-cement grouted sand", Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 49, pp. 1117-1133 (2012).
21. Phan, T.A.V. "Application of sodium silicate-cement grout to enhance the liquefaction resistance and dynamic properties of sandy soil", International Journal of Advanced Structures and Geotechnical Engineering, 3(4), pp. 375-384 (2014).
22. Hsiao1, D.H., Phan, T.A.V., and Jhong, H.C. "Dynamic properties of sodium silicate cement grouted sand", Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 19, pp. 17739-17757 (2014).
23. Guyer, J.P. "Chemical grout materials", In An Introduction to Chemicals for Grouting of Soils, 1sth Edn., pp. 8-30, Continuing Education and Development, New York, USA (2015).
24. Porcino, D., Ghionna, V.N., Granata, R., and Marcian o, V. "Laboratory determination of mechanical and hydraulic properties of chemically grouted sands", Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 11, pp. 164-175 (2015).
25. ASTM D2487-11, Standard Practice for Classification of Soils for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System), Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1-12 (2011).
26. ASTM D854-02, Standard Test Method for Specific Gravity of Soil Solids by Water Pycnometer, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials,West Conshohocken, pp. 1-7 (2002).
27. ASTM D4253-00, Standard Test Method for Maximum Index Density and Unit Weight of Soils Using a Vibratory Table, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1-14 (2000).
28. ASTM D4254-00, Standards Test Methods for Minimum Index Density and Unit Weight of Soils and Calculation of Relative Density, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1-9 (2000).
29. Mollamahmutoglu, M. and Avci, E. "Effectiveness of microfine portland cement grouting on the strength and permeability of medium to fine sands", Periodica Politechnica Civil Engineering, 59, pp. 319-326 (2015).
30. Haussman, M.R. "Modification at depth by grouting", In Engineering Principles of Ground Modification, 1st Edn., pp. 346-632, Mc Graw Hill, New York, USA (1990).
31. Verfel, J., Rock Grouting and Diagraphragm Wall Construction, 1st Edn., pp. 5-262, Elsevier, Praque, Czech Republic (1989).
32. ASTM D2196-15, Standard Test Methods for Rheological Properties of Non-Newtonian Materials by Rotational Viscometer, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1-5 (2015).
33. Mollamahmutoglu, M., Yilmaz, Y., and Kutlu, I. "Grouting performance of microfine cement and silica fume mix into sands", Journal ASTM International, 4, pp. 1-7 (2007).
34. ASTM D4219-08, Standard Test Method for Unconfined ompressive Strength Index of Chemical- Grouted Soils, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials,West Conshohocken, pp. 1-3 (2008).
35. ASTM D2434-68, Standard Test Method for Permeability of Granular Soils (Constant Head), Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1-5 (2006).
36. ASTM D5856-15, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Hydraulic Conductivity of Porous Material Using a Rigid-Wall, Compaction-Mold Permeameter, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, pp. 1- 9 (2015).
37. Gonzalez, H.A. and Vipulanandan, C., Behavior of a Sodium Silicate Grouted Sand, Geo-Denver 2007, 1, Denver, Colorado, United States, pp. 1-10 (2007).
38. Thakur, L.S., Shah, L.S., Murali R., Shah, D.L., and Murthy, C.N. "Design and characteristics of polymer based sodium silicate grout", Indian Geotechnical Conference, 1, Guntur, India, pp. 388-392 (2009).
39. Bodocsi, A. and Bowers, M.T. "Permeability of acrylate, urethane, and silicate grouted sands with chemicals", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 117, pp. 1227-1244 (1991).
40. Krizek, R. and Spino, M. "Spatial and directional variations in engineering properties of an in situ silicategrouted sand", Proceedings, Advances in Grouting and Ground Modification Conference, 1, Denver, USA, pp. 139-154 (2000).
41. Mollamahmutoglu, M. and Avci, E. "Syneresis effect on the permeability of chemically grouted sand", Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 49, pp. 327-335 (2016).