1. Beggs, D.H. and Brill, J.P. "An experimental study of two-phase flow in inclined pipes", Journal of Petroleum Technology, 25(5), pp. 607-617 (1973).
2. Mukherjee, H. and Brill, J.P. "Liquid holdup correlations for inclined two-phase flow", Journal of Petroleum Technology, 35(5), pp. 1003-1008 (1983).
3. Eaton, B.A., Knowles, C.R., and Silberbrg, I.H. "The prediction of flow patterns, liquid holdup and pressure losses occurring during continuous two-phase flow in horizontal pipelines", Journal of Petroleum Technology, 19(6), pp. 815-828 (1967).
4. Barnea, D. "A unified model for predicting flowpattern transitions for the whole range of pipe inclinations", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 13(1), pp. 1-12 (1987).
5. Xiao, J.J., A Comprehensive Mechanistic Model for Two-Phase Flow in Pipelines, M.S. Thesis, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK (1990).
6. Kaya, A.S., Sarica, C., and Brill, J.P. "Mechanistic modeling of two-phase flow in deviated wells", Spe Production and Facilities, 16(3), pp. 156-165 (1999).
7. Gomez, L., Shoham, O., Schmidt, Z., Chokshi, R., Brown, A., and Northug, T., A Unified Mechanistic Model for Steady-State Two-Phase Flow in Wellbores and Pipelines, Ediciones El Pais (1999).
8. Zhang, H.Q., Wang, Q., Sarica, C., and Brill, J.P. "Unified model for gas-liquid pipe flow via slug dynamics: Part 1 - model development", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 125(4), pp. 811-820 (2003).
9. Khasanov, M.M., Krasnov, V., Khabibullin, R., Pashali, A., and Guk, V. "A simple mechanistic model for void-fraction and pressure-gradient prediction in vertical and inclined gas/liquid flow", Spe Production & Operations, 24(1), pp. 165-170 (2009).
10. Saffari, H. and Dalir, N. "Calculation of pressure drop inside condensing vertical pipes in new inlet pressures using a new modified three- fluid model", Scientia Iranica, 20(3), pp. 477-482 (2013).
11. Firouzi, M., Towler, B.F., and Rufford, T.E. "Mechanistic modelling of counter-current slug flows in vertical annuli", SPE Asia Pacific Unconventional Resources Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) (2015).
12. Wang, S., Zhang, H.Q., Sarica, C., and Pereyra, E. "A mechanistic slug-liquid-holdup model for different oil viscosities and pipe-inclination angles", Spe Production & Operations, 29(4), pp. 329-336 (2014).
13. Al-Safran, E., Kora, C., and Sarica, C. "Prediction of slug liquid holdup in high viscosity liquid and gas twophase flow in horizontal pipes", Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 133, pp. 566-575 (2015).
14. Hassanlouei, R.N., Firouzfar, H., Kasiri, N., and Khanof, M.H. "A simple mathematical model for slug liquid holdup in horizontal pipes", Scientia Iranica, 19(6), pp. 1653-1660 (2012).
15. Zuber, N. and Findlay, J.A. "Average volumetric concentration in two-phase flow systems", Journal of Heat Transfer, 87(4), p. 453- (1965).
16. Shi, H., Holmes, J.A., Durlofsky, L.J., Aziz, K., Diaz, L., and Alkaya, B. "Drift-flux modeling of two-phase flow in wellbores", Spe Journal, 10(1), pp. 24-33 (2005).
17. Choi, J., Pereyra, E., Sarica, C., Park, C., and Kang, J.M. "An efficient drift-flux closure relationship to estimate liquid holdups of gas-liquid two-phase flow in pipes", Energies, 5(12), pp. 5294-5306 (2012).
18. Adekomaya, O.A. "An improved version of drift-flux model for predicting pressure-gradient and voidfraction in vertical and near vertical slug flow", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 116(2), pp. 103-108 (2014).
19. Bhagwat, S.M. and Ghajar, A.J. "A flow pattern independent drift flux model based void fraction correlation for a wide range of gas-liquid two phase flow", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 59(2), pp. 186-205 (2014).
20. Santim, C., Maria, L.D., and Rosa, E.S. "Analysis of transient horizontal slug flow using a simplified drift flux model", IV Journeys in Multiphase Flows (2015).
21. Mao, K. and Hibiki, T. "Drift-flux model for upward two-phase cross-flow in horizontal tube bundles", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 91, pp. 170- 183 (2017).
22. Meng, W., Chen, X.T., Kouba, G.E., Cem, S., and Brill, J.P. "Experimental study of low-liquid-loading gas-liquid flow in near-horizontal pipes", Spe Production and Facilities, 16(4), pp. 240-249 (2003).
23. Fan, Y. "An investigation of low liquid loading gasliquid stratified flow in near-horizontal pipes", Ph.D. dissertation, University of Tulsa, Tulsa (2005).
24. Xu, D., Li, X., Li, Y., and Teng, S. "A two-phase flow model to predict liquid holdup and pressure gradient of horizontal well", SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition (2015).
25. Khaledi, H.A., Smith, I.E., Unander, T.E., and Nossen, J. "Investigation of two-phase flow pattern, liquid holdup and pressure drop in viscous oil-gas flow", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 67, pp. 37-51 (2014).
26. Unander, T.E., Smith, I.E., and Nossen, J. "Improved holdup and pressure drop prediction for multiphase flow with gas and high viscosity oil", International Conference on Multiphase Production Technology (2013).
27. Dabirian, R., Padsalgikar, A., Mohammadikharkeshi, M., Mohan, R.S., and Shoham, O. "The effects of phase velocities and
uid properties on liquid holdup under gas-liquid stratified flow", Spe Western Regionaln Meeting (2018).
28. Omebere-Iyari, N.K., Azzopardi, B.J., Lucas, D., Beyer, M., and Prasser, H.M. "The characteristics of gas/liquid flow in large risers at high pressures", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 34(5), pp. 461-476 (2008).
29. Brennen, C.E., Fundamentals of Multiphase Flow, Cambridge University Press (2009).
30. Aliyu, A.M., Baba, Y.D., Lao, L., Yeung, H., and Kim, K.C. "Interfacial friction in upward annular gasliquid two-phase flow in pipes", Experimental Thermal & Fluid Science, 84, pp. 90-109 (2017).
31. Mandhane, J.M., Gregory, G.A., and Aziz, K. "A flow pattern map for gas-liquid flow in horizontal pipes", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 1(4), pp. 537-553 (1974).
32. Taitel, Y. and Dukler, A.E. "A model for predicting flow regime transitions in horizontal and near horizontal gas-liquid flow", Aiche Journal, 22(1), pp. 47-55 (1976).
33. Kaya, A.S., Sarica, C., and Brill, J.P. "Mechanistic modeling of two-phase flow in deviated wells", Spe Production and Facilities, 16(3), pp. 156-165 (1999).
34. Hart, J., Hamersma, P.J., and Fortuin, J.M.H. "Correlations predicting frictional pressure drop and liquid holdup during horizontal gas-liquid pipe flow with a small liquid holdup", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 15(6), pp. 947-964 (1989).
35. Badie, S., Hale, C.P., Lawrence, C.J., and Hewitt, G.F. "Pressure gradient and holdup in horizontal two-phase gas-liquid flows with low liquid loading", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 26(9), pp. 1525-1543 (2000).
36. Chen, X.T., Cal, X.D., and Brill, J.P. "Gas-liquid stratified-wavy flow in horizontal pipelines", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 119(4), pp. 209-216 (1997).