1. Yazici, S.K., Muhaff:el, M., and Baydogan, M. "Effect of incorporating carbon nanotubes into electrolyte on surface morphology of micro arc oxidized Cp-Ti", Applied Surface Science, 318, pp. 10-14 (2014).
2. Wang, J.H., Wang, J., Lu, Y., Du, M.H., and Han, F.Zh. "Effects of single pulse energy on the properties of ceramic coating prepared by micro-arc oxidation on Ti alloy", Applied Surface Science, 324, pp. 405-413(2015).
3. Shokouhfar, M., Dehganian, C., and Baradaran, A. "Preparation of ceramic coating on Ti substrate by plasma electrolytic oxidation in diff:erent electrolytes and evaluation of its corrosion resistance", Applied Surface Science, 257, pp. 2617-2624 (2011).
4. Hussein, R.O., Nie, X., and Northwood, D.O. "A spectroscopic and microstructural study of oxide coatings produced on a Ti-6Al-4V alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation", Materials Chemistry and Physics, 134, pp. 484-492 (2012).
5. Yao, Zh., Jiang, Zh., Wu, X., and Wu, Zh. "Eff:ects of ceramic coating by micro-plasma oxidation on the corrosion resistance of Ti-6Al-4V alloy", Surface and Coatings Technology, 200, pp. 2445-2450 (2005).
6. Garsivaz Jazi, M.R., Golzar, M.A., Raeissi, K., and Fazel, M. "Evaluation of corrosion and tribocorrosion of plasma electrolytic oxidation treated Ti-6Al-4V alloy", Surface and Coatings Technology, 244, pp. 29- 36 (2014).
7. Mu, M., Liang, J., Zhou, X., and Xiao, Q. "Onestep preparation of TiO2"MoS2 composite coating on Ti6Al4V alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation and its tribological properties", Surface and Coatings Technology, 214, pp. 124-130 (2013).
8. Aliofkhazraei, M., Gharabagh, R.S., Teimouri, M., and Ahmadzadeh, M., Darband, B., and Hasannejad, H. "Ceria embedded nanocomposite coating fabricated by plasma electrolytic oxidation on titanium", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 685, pp. 376-383 (2016).
9. Shokouhfar, M. and Allahkaram, S.R. "Formation mechanism and surface characterization of ceramic composite coatings on pure titanium prepared by micro-arc oxidation in electrolytes containing nanoparticles", Surface and Coatings Technology, 291, pp. 396-405 (2016).
10. Qin, Y., Xiong, D., and Li, J. "Tribological properties of laser surface textured and plasma electrolytic oxidation duplex-treated Ti6Al4V alloy deposited with MoS2 Film", Surface and Coatings Technology, 269, pp. 266-272 (2015).
11. Sabaghi, M. and Fattah-alhosseini, A. "Effect of KOH concentration on the electrochemical behavior of coatings formed by pulsed DC micro-arc oxidation (MAO) on AZ31B Mg alloy", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 661, pp. 237-244 (2016).
12. Campanelli, L.C., Durate, L.T., Silva, P.S., and Bolfarini, C. "Fatigue behavior of modiFied surface of Ti- 6Al-7Nb and CP-Ti by micro-arc oxidation", Materials and Design, 64, pp. 393-399 (2014).
13. Stojadinovic, S., Radic, N., Vasilic, R., Petkovic, M., Stefanov, P., and Zekovic, L. "Photocatalytic properties of TiO2"WO3 coatings formed by plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium in 12-tungstosilicic acid", Applied Catalysis, B: Environmental, pp. 334- 341 (2012).
14. Aliasghari, S., Nemcova, A., Skeldon, P., and Thomson, G.E. "In uence of coating morphology on adhesive bonding of titanium pre-treated by plasma electrolytic oxidation", Surface and Coatings Technology, 289, pp.101-109 (2016).
15. Khorasanian, M., Dehghan, A., Shariat, M.H., and Bahrololoom, M.E. "Microstructure and wear resistance of oxide coatings on Ti-6Al-4V produced by plasma electrolytic oxidation in an inexpensive electrolyt", Surface and Coatings Technology, 206, pp. 1495-1502 (2011).
16. Wang, Y.H., Liu, Zh.G., Ouyang, J.H., Wang, Y.M., and Zhou, Y. "In uence of electrolyte compositions on structure and high temperature oxidation resistance of microarc oxidation coatings formed on Ti2AlNb alloy", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 647, pp. 431-437 (2015).
17. Wang, H., Liu, F., Xiong, X., Zeng, X., and Lin, P. "Structure, corrosion resistance and in vitrobioactivity of Ca and P containing TiO2 coating fabricated on NiTi alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation", Applied Surface Science, 356, pp. 1234-1243 (2015).
18. Park, T.E., Choe, H.C., and Brantley, W.A. "Bioactivity evaluation of porous TiO2 surface formed on titanium in mixed electrolyte by spark anodization", Surface and Coatings Technology, 235, pp. 706-713 (2013).
19. Sarbishei, S., Faghihi Sani, M.A., and Mohammadi, M.R. "Effects of alumina nanoparticles concentration on microstructure and corrosion behavior of coatings formed on titanium substrate via PEO process", Ceramics International Journal, 42, pp. 8789-8797 (2016).
20. Liu, F., Xu, J.L., Wang, F.P., and Zhao, L.C. "Effects of cathodic voltages on the structure and properties of ceramic coatings formed on NiTi alloy by micro-arc oxidation", Materials Chemistry and Physics, 121, pp.172-177 (2010).
21. Dehnavi, V., Luan, B., Liu, X.Y., Shoesmith, D.W., and Rohani, S. "Production of ceramic coatings on AA6061 aliminium alloy using plasma electrolyte oxidation", Material Science and Technology, 12, pp. 27-31 (2013).
22. Durdu, S., Deniz, O.F., Kutbay, I., and Usta, M. "Characterization and formation of hydroxyapatite on Ti6Al4V coated by plasma electrolytic oxidation", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 551, pp. 422-429 (2013).
23. Fattah-Alhosseini, A., Vakili-Azghandi, M., and Keshavarz, M.K. "In uence of concentrations of KOH and Na2SiO3 electrolytes on the electrochemical Behavior of ceramic coatings on 6061 Al alloy processed by plasma electrolytic oxidation", Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 29, pp. 274-281 (2016).
24. Teng, F.Y., Tai, I., Wang, M.W., Wang, Y.J., Hung, CH., and Tseng, Ch. "The structures, electrochemical and cell performance of titania Films formed on titanium by micro-arc oxidation", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 45, pp. 1331-1337 (2014).
25. Yao, Zh., Jiang, Sh., Xin, X., Sun, X., and Wu, X. "Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of ceramic coatings on Ti-6Al-4V by micro-plasma oxidation", Electrochimica Acta, 50, pp. 3273-3279 (2005).
26. Babaei, M., Dehghanian, Ch., and Vanaki, M. "Effect of additive on electrochemical corrosion properties of plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings formed on CP Ti under different processing frequency", Applied Surface Science, 357(1), pp. 712-720 (2015).