1. Stafford Smith, B. and Coull, A., Tall Building Structures: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1991).
2. Choi, H., Ho, G., Joseph, L., and Mathias, N., Outrigger Design for High-Rise Buildings: An Output of the CTBUH Outrigger Working Group, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, Chicago (2012).
3. Applied Technology Council, Modeling and Acceptance Criteria for Seismic Design and Analysis of Tall Buildings, PEER/ATC-72-1, Prepared for Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), California (2010).
4. Smith, R.J. and Willford, M.R. "Damped outriggers for tall buildings", The ARUP Journal, 3, pp. 15-21 (2008).
5. Taranath, B.S. "Optimum belt truss locations for highrise structures", AISC Engineering Journal, 11(1), pp. 18-21 (1974).
6. McNabb, J.W. and Muvdi, B.B. "Drift reduction factors for belted high-rise structures", Engineering Journal, American Institute of Steel Construction, 12, pp. 88-91 (1975).
7. Rutenberg, A. and Tal, D. "Lateral load response of belted tall building structures", Engineering Structures, 9(1), pp. 53-67 (1987).
8. Stafford Smith, B. and Salim, I. "Parameter study of outrigger-braced tall building structures", Journal of the Structural Division, 107(10), pp. 2001-2014 (1981).
9. Wu, J.R. and Li, Q.S. "Structural performance of multi-outrigger-braced tall buildings", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 12(2), pp. 155- 176 (2003).
10. Smith, R.J. and Willford, M.R. "The damped outrigger concept for tall buildings", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 16(4), pp. 501-517 (2007).
11. Zhou, Y. and Li, H. "Analysis of a high-rise steel structure with viscous damped outriggers", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 23(13), pp. 963- 979 (2014).
12. Deng, K., Pan, P., Lam, A., and Xue, Y. "A simplified model for analysis of high-rise buildings equipped with hysteresis damped outriggers", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 23(15), pp. 1158-1170 (2014).
13. Chen, Y., McFarland, D.M., Wang, Z., Spencer Jr, B.F., and Bergman, L.A. "Analysis of tall buildings with damped outriggers", Journal of Structural Engineering, 115(4), pp. 1435-1443 (2013).
14. Tan, P., Fang, C., and Zhou, F. "Dynamic characteristics of a novel damped outrigger system", Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 13(2), pp. 293-304 (2014).
15. Fang, C.J., Tan, P., Chang, C.M., and Zhou, F.L. "A general solution for performance evaluation of a tall building with multiple damped and undamped outriggers", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 24(12), pp. 797-820 (2015).
16. Huang, B. and Takeuchi, T. "Dynamic response evaluation of damped-outrigger systems with various heights", Earthquake Spectra, 33(2), pp. 665-685 (2017).
17. Morales-Beltran, M., Turan, G., Yildirim, U., and Paul, J. "Distribution of strong earthquake input energy in tall buildings equipped with damped outriggers", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 27(8), e1463 (2018).
18. Youssef, N., Wilkerson, R., Fischer, K., and Tunick, D. "Seismic performance of a 55-storey steel plate shear wall", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 19(1-2), pp. 139-165 (2010).
19. Beiraghi, H., Kheyroddin, A., and Kafi, M.A. "Effect of record scaling on the behavior of reinforced concrete core-wall buildings subjected to near-fault and farfault earthquakes", Scientia Iranica, A, 24(3), pp. 884-899 (2017).
20. Beiraghi, H. and Siahpolo, N. "Seismic assessment of RC core-wall building capable of three plastic hinges with outrigger", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 26(2), e1306 (2017).
21. Beiraghi, H. "Near-fault ground motion effects on the responses of tall reinforced concrete walls with buckling-restrained brace outriggers", Scientia Iranica, 25(4), pp. 1987-1999 (2018).
22. American Institute of Steel Construction, Specification for Structural Steel Buildings, ANSI/AISC 360-10, Chicago, IL (2010).
23. American Institute of Steel Construction, Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings, ANSI/AISC 341-10, Chicago, IL (2010).
24. American Society of Civil Engineers, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, ASCE/SEI 7-10, New York (2010).
25. OpenSees (Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation platform), Version 2.4.0, developed by the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), Berkeley, http://opensees.berkeley.edu/.
26. Uriz, P. and Mahin, S.A. "Toward earthquake-resistant design of concentrically braced steel-frame structures", Report No. 2008/08, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley (2008).
27. SeismoSoft. SeismoStruct: A computer program for static and dynamic nonlinear analysis of framed structures (online), available from URL: http:// seismosoft. com/.
28. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Improvement of Nonlinear Static Seismic Analysis Procedures, FEMA-440, Washington, D.C. (2005).
29. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors, FEMA P695, Washington, D.C. (2009).
30. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), PEER Strong Motion Database, http://peer. berkeley.edu/smcat/.