1. Ishihara, K., Lysmer, J., Yasuda, S., and Hirao, H. "Prediction of liquefaction in sand deposits during earthquakes", Soils. Found, 16(1), pp. 1-16 (1976).
2. Seed, H.B. and Idriss, I.M. "Simplied procedure for valuating soil liquefaction potential", J Soil. Mech. Found. Div., ASCE, 97(9), pp. 1249-1273 (1971).
3. Farrokhzad, F., Choobasti, A.J., and Barari, A. "Liquefaction microzonation of Babool city using artificial neural network", J. King. Saud. Univ. Sci., 24(1), pp. 89-100 (2012).
4. Youd, T.L. and Idriss, I.M. "Liquefaction resistance of oils: Summary report from the 1996 NCEER and 1998 NCEER/NSF workshops on evaluation of liquefaction resistance of soils", J. Geotech. and Geoenvir. Engrg., ASCE, 127(10), pp. 817-833 (2001).
5. Dixit, J., Dewaikar, D.M., and Jangid, R.S. "Assessment of liquefaction potential index for Mumbai city", Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 12, pp. 2759-2768 (2012).
6. Tuskan, Y. "The use of neural networks in geotechnical engineering", MSc. Thesis, Celal Bayar University Manisa (In Tu rkish) (2012).
7. Shahin, M.A., Jaksa, M.B., and Maier, H.R. "Artificial neural network applications in geotechnical engineering", Aust. Geomech., 36(1), pp. 49-62 (2001).
8. Haykin, S., Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation, Macmillan College Publishing Company, New York, USA (1994).
9. Choobbasti, A.J., Farrokhzad, F., and Barari, A. "Prediction of slope stability using artificial neural network (a case study: Noabad, Mazandaran, Iran)", Arab. J. Sci. Eng., 2, pp. 311-319 (2009).
10. Shi, J., Ortigao, J.A.R., and Bai, J. "Modular neural networks for predicting settlement during tunneling", J. Geotech. Geoenviron., 124(5), pp. 389-395 (1998).
11. Goh, A.T.C. "Seismic liquefaction potential assessed by neural networks", J. Geotech. Geoenv, 120(9), pp. 1467-1480 (1994).
12. Erzin, Y., Rao, B. H., and Singh, D.N. "Artificial neural networks for predicting soil thermal resistivity", Int. J. Therm. Sci., 47, pp. 1347-1358 (2008).
13. Guo, Z. and Uhrig, R.E. "Use of artificial neural networks to analyze nuclear power plant performance", Nucl. Technol., 99, pp. 36-42 (1992).
14. Amezquita-Sanchez, J.P., Valtierra-Rodriguez, M., Aldwaik, M., and Adeli, H. "Neurocomputing in civil infrastructure", Sci. Iran., 23(6), pp. 2417-2428 (2016).
15. Opan, M. "Determination of the pollution control flow for drought management in a multi-reservoir system", Sci. Iran., 23(6), pp. 2528-2535 (2016).
16. Ozel, C. and Topsakal, A. "Comparison of ANFIS and ANN for estimation of thermal conductivity coefficients of construction materials", Sci. Iran., 22(6),pp. 2001-2011 (2016).
]17. Jeng, D.S., Cha, D.H., and Blumenstein, M. "Application of neural network in civil engineering problems", Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in the Internet, Processing, Systems and Interdisciplinary Research (2003).
18. Youd, T.L. and Noble, S.K. "Magnitude scaling factors", Proc., NCEER Workshop on Evaluation of Liquefaction Resistance of Soils, Nat. Ctr. for Earthq. Engrg. Res., State Univ. of New York at Buffalo, pp. 149-165 (1997).
19. Seed, H.B., Tokimatsu, K., Harder, L.F., and Chung, R.M. "Influence of SPT procedures in soil liquefaction resistance evaluations", J. Geotech. Engrg., ASCE, 111(12), pp. 1425-1445 (1985).
20. Idriss, I.M. and Boulanger, R.W. "Semi empirical procedures for evaluating liquefaction potential during earthquakes", The 3rd Int. Conf. on Earthq. Geotech. Engrg. (ICEGE), pp. 32-56 (2004).
21. Liao, S.C. and Whitman, R.V. "Overburden correction factors for SPT in sand", J. Geotech. Eng., ASCE, 112(3), pp. 373-377 (1986).
22. Skempton, A.W. "Standard penetration test procedures and the effects in sands of overburden pressure, relative density, particle size, aging and overconsolidation", Geotech., 36(3), pp. 425-447 (1986).
23. Robertson, P.K. and Wride, C.E. "Evaluating cyclic liquefaction potential using the cone penetration test", Can. Geotech. J., 35, pp. 442-459 (1998).
24. Kayen, R.E., Mitchell, J.K., Seed, H.B., Lodge, A., Nishio, S., and Coutinho, R. "Evaluation of SPT, CPT, and shear wave-based methods for liquefaction potential assessment using Loma Prieta data", U.S. National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (NCEER), New York, pp. 177-204 (1992).
25. Seed, H.B. and Idriss, I.M. Ground Motions and Soil Liquefaction During Earthquakes, Earthq. Engrg. Res. Inst. Mon., Oakland, Calif. (1982).
26. Youd, T.L. and Idriss, I.M. "Summary report", Proceedings of the NCEER Workshop on Evaluation of Liquefaction Resistance of Soils, NCEER-97-0022, December 31 (1997).
27. National Research Council (U.S.)., Liquefaction of Soils During Earthquakes, Committee on Earthquake National Academy Press, pp. 1-7 (1985).
28. Ishihara, K. "Stability of natural deposits during earthquakes" , 11th Int. Conf. on Soil. Mech. and Found. Engrg., A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam (1985).
29. Shahin, M.A., Jaksa, M.B., and Maier, H.R., Recent Advances and Future Challenges for Artificial Neural System in Geotechnical Engineering Applications, University of Adelaide (2008).
30. Kanibir, A., Ulusay, R., and Aydan, O., Liquefaction-Induced Ground Deformations on a Lake Shore (Turkey) and Empirical Equations for Their Prediction, IAEG 2006, Paper 362 (2006).
31. Erzin, Y., Patel, A., Singh, D.N., Tiga, M.G., Yilmaz, I., and Srinivas, K. "Investigations on factors influencing the crushing strength of some Aegean sands", Bull. Eng. Geol Environ, 71, pp. 529-536 (2012).
32. Thaker, T.P. and Rao, K.S. "Development of statistical correlations between shear wave velocity and penetration resistance using MASW technique", Pan-Am CGS Geotech Con. (2011).
33. Erzin, Y. and Cetin, T. "The use of neural networks for the prediction of the critical factor of safety of an artificial slope subjected to earthquake forces", Scientia Iranica, 19(2), pp. 188-194 (2012).
34. Erzin, Y. and Gul, T.O. "The use of neural networks for the prediction of the settlement of one-way footings on cohesionless soils based on standard penetration test", Neural Comput and Applic, 24, p. 891 (2014).
35. Erzin, Y. and Cetin, T. "The prediction of the critical factor of safety of homogeneous finite slopes using neural networks and multiple regressions", Comput. and Geosci, 51, pp. 305-313 (2013).
36. Blake, T.F. "Summary report of proceedings of the NCEER workshop on evaluation of liquefaction resistance of soils", Youd T.L., and Idriss I.M., Eds., Technical Report, NCEER 97-0022 (1997).
37. Idriss, I.M. and Boulanger, R.W. "Semi-empirical procedures for evaluating liquefaction potential during earthquakes", Invited paper, 11th Intl. Conf. on Soil Dyn. and Eq. Eng. and 3rd Intl. Conf. on Eq. Geotech. Eng., Jan. 7-9, Berkeley, CA, pp. 32-56 (2004).