1. Kwangsu, K. "Korea electric safety corporation", 2015 Electric Disaster Statistical Analysis, pp. 112-114 (2016).
2. Kim, J.-H., Lee, D.-S., and Lee, H.-S. "Design of a door hinge with the function of preventing a door from getting closed", In Conference Proceedings of Ergonomics Society of Korea, pp. 170-171 (2013).
3. National Institute of Standards and Technology <http://www.nist.gov> (Oct. 10 2017).
4. Qi, P., Jovanovic, S., Lezama, J., and Schweitzer, P. "Discrete wavelet transform optimal parameters estimation for arc fault detection in low-voltage residential power networks", Electric Power Systems Research, 143, pp. 130-139 (2017).
5. Guo, F., Li, K., Chen, C., Liu, Y., Wang, X., and Wang, Z. "Series arc fault identification method based on wavelet approximate entropy", Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 31(24), pp. 164-172 (2016).
6. Chae, S., Park, J., and Oh, S. "Series DC arc fault detection algorithm for DC microgrids using relative magnitude comparison", IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 4(4), pp. 1270-1278 (2016).
7. Jovanovic, S., Chahid, A., Lezama, J., and Schweitzer, P. "Shunt active power filter-based approach for arc fault detection", Electric Power Systems Research, 141, pp. 11-21 (2016).
8. Liu, Y.-W., Wu, C.-J., and Wang, Y.-C. "Detection of serial arc fault on low-voltage indoor power lines by using radial basis function neural network", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 83, pp. 149-157 (2016).
9. Hatton, P.C., Bathaniah, M., Wang, Z., and Balog, R.S. "Arc generator for photovoltaic arc fault detector testing", In IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, IEEE, USA (2016).
10. Zhu, H.,Wang, Z., McConnell, S., Hatton, P.C., Balog, R.S., and Johnson, J. "High fidelity 'replay' arc fault detection testbed", In IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, IEEE, USA (2016).
11. Zhu, H.,Wang, Z., and Balog, R.S. "Real time arc fault detection in PV systems using wavelet decomposition", In IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, IEEE, USA (2016).
12. Wang, Z. and Balog, R.S. "Arc fault and ash detection in photovoltaic systems using wavelet transform and support vector machines", In IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, IEEE, USA (2016).
13. Zhao, Y., Zhang, X., Dong, Y., and Li, W. "Characteristics analysis and detection of AC arc fault in SSPC based on wavelet transform", In AUS 2016-2016 IEEE/CSAA International Conference on Aircraft Utility Systems, pp. 476-477 (2016). https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7748097/metric -s#metrics.
14. Liu, W., Zhang, X., Ji, R., Dong, Y., and Li, W. "Arc fault detection for AC SSPC in MEA with HHT and ANN", In AUS 2016-2016 IEEE/CSAA International Conference on Aircraft Utility Systems, pp. 7-8 (2016). https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/ 7748012.
15. Johnson, J., Pahl, B., Luebke, C., Pier, T., Miller, T., Strauch, J., Kuszmaul, S., and Bower, W. "Photovoltaic DC arc fault detector testing at Sandia national laboratories", In Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), IEEE, USA (2011).
16. Strobl, C. and Meckler, P. "Arc faults in photovoltaic systems, electrical contacts (HOLM)", In 2010 Proceedings of the 56th IEEE Holm Conference on IEEE, USA (2010).
17. Yao, X., Herrera, L., Huang, Y., and Wang, J. "The detection of DC arc fault: experimental study and fault recognition", In Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2012 Twenty-Seventh Annual IEEE, IEEE, USA (2012).
18. Johnson, J. and Armijo, K. "Parametric study of PV arc-fault generation methods and analysis of conducted DC spectrum", In Photovoltaic Specialist Conference (PVSC), IEEE, USA (2014).
19. Sidhu, T.S., Sagoo, G.S., and Sachdev, M.S. "Multisensor secondary device for detection of low-level arcing faults in metal-clad MCC switchgear panel", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 17(1), pp. 129- 130 (2002).
20. Chen, S. and Li, X. "PV series arc fault recognition under di erent working conditions with joint detection method, electrical contacts", In Proceedings of the Annual Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts, IEEE, USA (2016).
21. Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Circuit Breaker <http:// w3.usa.siemens.com/powerdistribution/us/en/product -portfolio/circuit-breakers/residential-circuit-breakers /pages/dual-function.aspx> (Nov. 11 2017).