1. Cattaneo, C. "Sulla Conduzione del calore", Atti Semin. Mat. Fis. Univ. Modea Reggio Emilia, 3, pp. 83-101 (1948).
2. Christov, C.I. "On frame indifferent formulation of Maxwell Cattaneo model of finite speed heat conduction", Mech. Res. Comm., 36(4), pp. 481-486 (2009).
3. Tibullo, V. and Zampoli, V. "A uniquemess result for the Cattaneo-Christov heat conduction model applied to incompressible fluids", Mech. Res. Comm., 38(1), pp. 77-79 (2011).
4. Haddad, S.A.M. "Thermal instability in Brinkman porous media with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux", Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., 68, pp. 659-668 (2014).
5. Han, S., Zheng, L., Li, C., and Zhang, X. "Coupled flow and heat transfer in viscoelastic fluids with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux model", Appl. Math. Lett., 38, pp. 87-93 (2014).
6. Hayat, T., Imtiaz, M., Alsaedi, A., and Almezal, S. "On Cattaneo-Christov heat flux in MHD flow of Oldroyd-B fluid with homogeneous-heterogeneous reactions", J. Mag. Mag. Mat., 401, pp. 296-303(2016).
7. Ali, M.E. and Sandeep, N. "Cattaneo-Christov model for radiative heat transfer of magnetohydrodynamic Casson-ferro fluid: A numerical study", Results Physics, 7, pp. 21-30 (2017).
8. Kumar, K.A., Reddy, J.V.R., Sugunamma, V., and Sandeep, N. "Magnetohydrodynamic Cattaneo- Christov flow past a cone and a wedge with variable heat source/sink", Alex. Engng. J., 57, pp. 435-443 (2018).
9. Babu, M.J., Sandeep, N., and Saleem, S. "Free convective MHD Cattaneo-Christov flow over three different geometries with thermophoresis and Brownian motion", Alex. Engng. J., 56, pp. 659-669 (2017).
10. Reddy, J.V.R., Sugunamma, V., and Sandeep, N. "Cross diffusion effects on MHD flow over three different geometries with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux", J. Mol. Liq., 223, pp. 1234-1241 (2016).
11. Zhao, J., Zheng, L., Chen, X., and Zhang, X. "Unsteady Marangoni convection heat transfer of fractional Maxwell fluid with Cattaneo heat flux", Appl. Math. Mod., 44, pp. 497-507 (2017).
12. Sui, J., Zheng, L., and Zhang, X. "Boundary layer heat and mass transfer with Cattaneo-Christov doubledi ffusion in upper-convected Maxwell nano fluid past a stretching sheet with slip velocity", Int. J. Therm. Sci., 104, pp. 461-468 (2016).
13. Li, J., Zheng, L., and Liu, L. "MHD viscoelastic flow and heat transfer over a vertical stretching sheet with Cattaneo-Christov heat flux effects", J. Mol. Liquids, 221, pp. 19-25 (2016).
14. Liao, S.J. "Notes on the homotopy analysis method: Some definitions and theorems", Commun. Nonlinear. Sci. Numer. Simulat., 14, pp. 983-997 (2009).
15. Rashidi, M.M., Pour, S.A.M., Hayat, T., and Obaidat, S. "Analytic approximate solutions for steady flow over a rotating disk in porous medium with heat transfer by homotopy analysis method", Comp. Fluids, 54, pp. 1-9 (2012).
16. Rashidi, M.M., Feridoonimehr, N., Hosseini, A., Beg, O.A., and Hung, T.K. "Homotpy simulations of nano fluid dynamics from a non-linearly stretching isothermal permeable sheet with transpiration", Meccanica, 49, pp. 469-482 (2014).
17. Hayat, T., Hussain, Z., Farooq, M., and Alsaedi, A. "Effects of homogeneous and heterogeneous reactions and melting heat in the viscoelastic fluid flow", J. Mol. Liq., 215, pp. 749-755 (2016).
18. Khan, M. and Malik, R. "Forced convective heat transfer to Sisko nano fluid past a stretching cylinder in the presence of variable thermal conductivity", J. Mol. Liquids, 218, pp. 1-7 (2016).
19. Ganji, D.D., Fakour, M., Vahabzadeh, M., and Kachapi, S.H.H. "Accuracy of VIM, HPM and ADM in solving nonlinear equations for the steady threedimensional flow of a Walter's B fluid in vertical channel", Walailak J. Sci. Tech., 11, pp. 593-609(2014).
20. Sheikholeslami, M., Ashorynejad, H.R., Domairry, G., and Hashim, I. "Flow and heat transfer of Cu-water nano fluid between a stretching sheet and a porous surface in a rotating system", Hindawi Publ. Corp. J. Appl. Math., 2012, Article ID 421320 (2012).
21. Ganji, D.D., Abbasi, M., Rahimi, J., Gholami, M., and Rahimipetroudi, I. "On the MHD squeezing flow between two parallel disks with suction or injection via HAM and HPM", Fron. Mech. Engng., 9, pp. 270-280 (2014).
22. Awais, M., Hayat, T., Nawaz, M., and Alsaedi, A. "Newtonian heating, thermal diffusion and diffusion thermo effects in an axisymmetric flow of Jeffery fluid with convective conditions", Bra. J. Che. Engng., 32, pp. 555-561 (2015).
23. Awais, M., Hayat, T., Alsaedi, A., and Asghar, S. "Time-dependent three-dimensional boundary layer flow of a Maxwell fluid", Comp. Fluids, 91, pp. 21-27 (2014).
24. Awais, M., Hayat, T., Irum, S., and Alsaedi, A. "Heat generation/absorption effects in a boundary layer stretched flow of Maxwell nano fluid: Analytic and numeric solutions", PLOS ONE, Article ID e0129814 (2015).
25. Saleem, S., Nadeem, S., and Awais, M. "Timedependent second-order viscoelastic fluid flow on rotating cone with heat generation and chemical reaction", J. Aerospace Engng., 29(4), Article No. 04016009 (2016).
26. Sadeghy, K., Hajibeygi, H., and Taghavi, S.M. "Stagnation-point flow of upper-convected Maxwell fluids", Int. J. Non-Linear Mechanics, 41, pp. 1242- 1247 (2006).
27. Mukhopadhyay, S. "Heat transfer analysis of the unsteady flow of a Maxwell fluid over a stretching surface in the presence of a heat source/sink", Chinese Physics Letters, 29, p. 054703 (2012).
28. Hayat, T., Ali, S., Awais, M., and Obaidat, S. "Stagnation point flow of Burgers' fluid over a stretching surface", Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, 13, pp. 48-53 (2013).