1. Chanson, H. The Hydraulics of Open Channel Flow, Arnold, London, England (1999).
2. Fiorot, G.H., Maciel, G.F., Cunha, E.F., and Kitano, C. "Experimental setup for measuring roll waves on laminar open channel
ows", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 41, pp. 149-157 (2015).
3. Peakall, J., Ashworth, P., and Best, J. "Physical modelling in fluvial geomorphology: principles, applications and unresolved issues", In The Scientific Nature of Geomorphology, B.L. Rhoads, C.E. Thorn (Eds.) Wiley, New York, USA (1996).
4. Davinroy, R.D. "Physical sediment modeling of the Mississippi river on a micro scale", Dissertation, University of Missouri-Rolla, Missouri, USA (1994).
5. Armfield Inc. "Applied hydraulic and hydrology: Laboratory flumes and channels for hydraulic teaching and research", Engineering Teaching & Research Equipment, Armfield Ringwood, England (2004).
6. Brent, M. and Tom, G. "Physical hydraulic model proposal for US army corps of engineers Missouri river bend model", Report, U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation Technical Service Center Hydraulic Investigations and Laboratory Services Group Denver, Colorado, USA (2011).
7. Wahl, T.L. and Lentz, D.J. "Physical hydraulic modeling of canal breaches", Report, U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation Technical Service Center Hydraulic Investigations and Laboratory Services Group Denver, Colorado, USA (2011).
8. Abdolahpour, M., Yasi, M., Behmanesh, J., and Vaghefi, M. "Construction of a concrete bend channel as a hydraulic model", Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 5(1), pp. 34-40 (2011).
9. Calvo Gobbetti, L.E. "Design of the filling and emptying system of the new Panama Canal locks", Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research, 1(1), pp. 28-38 (2013).
10. Visscher, J., Andersson, H.I., Barri, M., Didelle, H., Viboud, S., Sous, D., and Sommeria, J. "A new setup for PIV measurements in rotating turbulent duct flows", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 22, pp. 71-80 (2011).
11. Vatankhah, A.R. and Mahdavi, A. "Simplified procedure for design of long-throated flumes and weirs", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 26, pp. 79-84 (2012).
12. Ghodsian, M. and Vaghefi, M. "Experimental study on scour and flow field in a scour hole around a T-shaped spur dike in a 90 degree bend", International Journal of Sediment Research, 24(2), pp. 145-158 (2009).
13. Fazli, M., Ghodsian, M., and Saleh Neyshabouri, S.A.A. "Scour and flow field around a spur dike in a 90 degree bend", International Journal of Sediment Research, 32(1), pp. 56-68 (2008).
14. Safarzadeh, A., Salehi Neyshabouri, S.A.A., Ghodsian, M., and Zarrati, A.R. "Experimental study of head shape effects on shear stress distribution around a single groyne", Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics (River Flow), Braunschweig, Germany, pp. 1-10 (2010).
15. Vaghefi, M., Ghodsian, M., and Salehi Neyshabori, S.A.A. "Experimental study on the effect of a TShaped spur dike length on scour in a 90 degree channel bend", Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, 34(2), pp. 337-348 (2009).
16. Ghodsian, M., Vaghefi, M., and Salehi Neyshabouri, S.A.A. "Experimental study on scour around a Tshaped spur dike in a channel bend", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 138(5), pp. 471-474 (2012).
17. Vaghefi, M., Ghodsian, M., and Adib, A. "Experimental study on the effect of Froude number on temporal variation of scour around a T-shaped spur dike in a 90 degree bend", Applied Mechanics and Materials, 147, pp. 75-79 (2012).
18. Dehghani, A.A., Azamathulla, H.M., Hashemi Najafi, S.A., and Ayyoubzadeh, S.A. "Local scouring around L-head groynes", Journal of Hydrology, 504, pp. 125- 131 (2013).
19. Leschziner, M.A. and Rodi, W. "Calculation of strongly curved open channel flow", Journal of the Hydraulics Division, 105, pp. 1297-1314 (1979).
20. Aktek, E.E., Ultrasonic Flow Meter User Manual TFM3100, Aktek Company, Istanbul, Turkey (2002).
21. Liao, Q., Wang, B., and Wang, P.F. "In situ measurement of sediment resuspension caused by propeller wash with an underwater particle image velocimetry and an acoustic Doppler velocimeter", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 41, pp. 1-9 (2015).
22. Durgesh, V., Thomson, J., Richmond, M.C., and Polagye, B.L. "Noise correction of turbulent spectra obtained from acoustic Doppler velocimeters", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 37, pp. 29-41 (2014).
23. Peltier, Y., Riviere, N., Proust, S., Mignot, E., Paquier, A., and Shiono, K. "Estimation of the error on the mean velocity and on the Reynolds stress due to a misoriented ADV probe in the horizontal plane: Case of experiments in a compound open-channel", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 34, pp. 34- 41 (2013).
24. Nortek, A.S., Vectrino Velocimeter User Guide, Nortek AS, Brum, Norway (2009).
25. Vaghefi, M. Akbari, M., and Fiouz, A.R. "Experimental investigation on bed shear stress distribution in a 180 degree sharp bend by using depth-averaged method", International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, 3(7), pp. 962-965 (2014).
26. Vaghefi, M. Akbari, M., and Fiouz, A.R. "Experimental investigation of the three-dimensional flow velocity components in a 180 degree sharp bend", World Applied Programming, 5(9), pp. 125-131 (2015).
27. Vaghefi, M., Mahmoodi, Q., and Akbari, M. "A Comparison among Data Mining Algorithms for Outlier Detection using Flow Pattern Experiments", Scientia Iranica, Transactions on Civil Engineering, 25(2), pp. 590-605 (2018).
28. Barbhuiya, A.K. and Talukdar, S. "Scour and three dimensional turbulent flow fields measured by ADV at a 90 horizontal forced bend in a rectangular channel", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 21, pp. 312- 321 (2010).
29. Rozovskii, I.L., Flow of Water in Bend of Open Channel, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Institute of Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering, Kiev, Ukraine (1957).
30. Ippen, A.T. and Drinker, P.A. "Boundary shear stresses in curved trapezoidal channels", Journal of the Hydraulics Division, 88, pp. 143-179 (1962).
31. Nouh, M. and Townsend, R.D. "Shear-stress distribution in stable channel bends", Journal of the Hydraulics Division, 105, pp. 1233-1245 (1979).
32. Wu, W., Rodi, W., and Wenka, T. "3D numerical modeling of flow and sediment transport in open channels", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 126(1), pp. 4-15 (2000).
33. Shams, M., Ahmadi, G., and Smith, D.H. "Computational modeling of flow and sediment transport and deposition in meandering rivers", Advances in Water Resources, 25(6), pp. 689-699 (2002).
34. Blanckaert, K. and Graf, W.H. "Momentum transport in sharp open-channel bends", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 130(3), pp. 186-198 (2004).
35. Roca, M. Martin-Vide, J.P., and Blanckaert, K. "Reduction of bend scour by an outer bank footing: Footing design and bed topography", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 133(2), pp. 139-147 (2007).
36. Abhari, M.N., Ghodsian, M., Vaghefi, M., and Panahpur, N. "Experimental and numerical simulation of flow in a 90 bend", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 21, pp. 292-298 (2010).
37. Albayrak, I. and Lemmin, U. "Secondary currents and corresponding surface velocity patterns in a turbulent open-channel flow over a rough bed", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 137(11), pp. 1318-1334 (2011).
38. Uddin, M.N. and Rahman, M.M. "Flow and erosion at a bend in the braided Jamuna River", International Journal of Sediment Research, 27(4), pp. 498-509 (2012).
39. Vaghefi, M., Akbari, M., and Fiouz, A.R. "An experimental study of mean and turbulent flow in a 180 degree sharp open channel bend: Secondary flow and bed shear stress", KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 20(4), pp. 1582-1593 (2016).
40. Giri, S., Shimizu, Y., and Surajate, B. "Laboratory measurement and numerical simulation of flow and turbulence in a meandering-like flume with spurs", Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 15(5), pp. 301-309 (2004).
41. Sharma, K. and Mohapatra, P.K. "Separation zone in flow past a spur dyke on rigid bed meandering channel", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 138(10), pp. 897-901 (2012).
42. Vaghefi, M., Akbari, M., and Adib, A. "The effect of Lshaped spur dikes on Reynolds shear stress in a bend", 10th International River Engineering Conference, Ahwaz, Iran, pp. 38-49 (2016).
43. Mehraein, M. and Ghodsian, M. "Experimental study on relation between scour and complex 3D flow field", Scientia Iranica, Transactions on Civil Engineering, 24(6), pp. 2696-2711 (2017).