1. Kazemi, M., Hajforoush, M., Talebi, P.K., Daneshfar, M., Shokrgozar, A., Jahandari, S., Saberian, M., Li, J. “In-situ strength estimation of polypropylene fibre reinforced recycled aggregate concrete using Schmidt rebound hammer and point load test”, Journal of Sustainable Cement-Based Materials, pp. 1-18 (2020).
2. Madandoust, R., Kazemi, M., Yousefi Moghadam, S. “Analytical study on tensile strength of concrete”, Romanian Journal of Materials, 2(2) pp. 204-209 (2017).
3. Kazemi, M., Courard, L. “Modelling thermal and humidity transfers within green roof systems: effect of rubber crumbs and volcanic gravel”, Advances in Building Energy Research, pp. 1-27 (2020).
4. Kheyroddin, A., Hajforoush, M., Doustmohammadi, A. “Numerical investigation of composite shear walls with different types of steel and concrete materials as boundary elements”, Journal of Rehabilitation in Civil Engineering 8(3) pp.124-138 (2020).
5. Kazemi, M., Courard, L. “Simulation of humidity and temperature distribution in green roof with pozzolana as drainage layer: Influence of outdoor seasonal weather conditions and internal ceiling temperature”, Science and Technology for the Built Environment, pp. 1-16 (2021).
6. Song, P., Hwang, S. “Mechanical properties of high-strength steel fiber-reinforced concrete, Construction and Building Materials”, 18(9) pp. 669-673 (2004).
7. Ahmadi, M., Kheyroddin, A., Dalvand, A., Kioumarsi, M. “New empirical approach for determining nominal shear capacity of steel fiber reinforced concrete beams”, Construction and Building Materials, 234 117293 (2020).
8. Altun, F., Aktaş, B. “Investigation of reinforced concrete beams behavior of steel fiber added lightweight concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, 38 pp. 575-581 (2013).
9. Kazemi, M., Kafi, M.A., Hajforoush, M. Kheyroddin, A. “Cyclic behaviour of steel ring filled with compressive plastic or concrete, installed in the concentric bracing system”, Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 21(1) pp. 29-39 (2020).
10. Baghban, M. H., Mahjoub, R. “Natural Kenaf Fiber and LC3 Binder for Sustainable Fiber-Reinforced Cementitious Composite: A Review”, Applied Sciences, 10(1), pp. 357 (2020).
11. Mu, R., Li, H., Qing, L., Lin, J., Zhao, Q. “Aligning steel fibers in cement mortar using electro-magnetic field”, Construction and Building Materials, 131 pp. 309-316 (2017).
12. Li, H., Mu, R., Qing, L., Chen, H., Ma, Y. “The influence of fiber orientation on bleeding of steel fiber reinforced cementitious composites”, Cement and Concrete Composites, 92 pp. 125-134 (2018).
13. Rotondo, P.L., Weiner, K.H. Aligned steel fibers in concrete poles”, Concrete International, 8(12) pp. 22-27 (1986).
14. Villar, V.P., Medina, N.F. “Alignment of hooked-end fibres in matrices with similar rheological behaviour to cementitious composites through homogeneous magnetic fields”, Construction and Building Materials, 163 pp. 256-266 (2018).
15. Alberti, M., Enfedaque, A., Gálvez, J. “On the prediction of the orientation factor and fibre distribution of steel and macro-synthetic fibres for fibre-reinforced concrete”, Cement and Concrete Composites, 77 pp. 29-48 (2017).
16. Wijffels, M., Wolfs, R., Suiker, A., Salet, T. “Magnetic orientation of steel fibres in self-compacting concrete beams: Effect on failure behaviour”, Cement and Concrete Composites, 80 pp. 342-355 (2017).
17. Liew, M.S., Nguyen-Tri, P., Nguyen, T.A., Kakooei, S. “Smart Nanoconcretes and Cement-Based Materials: Properties, Modelling and Applications”, Elsevier, (2019).
18. Du, J., Tang, C., Jia, B., Zhang, D., Miao, Q. “Preparation and long-term stability study of steel fiber/graphite conductive concrete”, in: Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publ, pp. 361-364 (2016).
19. Wu, J., Liu, J., Yang, F. “Three-phase composite conductive concrete for pavement deicing”, Construction and Building Materials, 75 pp. 129-135 (2015).
20. Yehia, S., Qaddoumi, N., Hassan, M., Swaked,B. “Conductive concrete for electromagnetic shielding applications”, Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, 3(1) pp. 270-290 (2014).
21. Villar, V.P., Medina, N.F., Hernández-Olivares, F. “A model about dynamic parameters through magnetic fields during the alignment of steel fibres reinforcing cementitious composites”, Construction and Building Materials, 201 pp. 340-349 (2019).
22. Ghorbani, S., Gholizadeh, M., De Brito, J. “Effect of magnetized water on the mechanical and durability properties of concrete block pavers”, Materials, 11(9) pp. 1647 (2018).
23. Esfahani, A.R., Reisi, M., Mohr, B. “Magnetized water effect on compressive strength and dosage of superplasticizers and water in self-compacting concrete”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 30(3) 04018008 (2018).
24. Ghorbani, S., Ghorbani, S., Tao, Z., De Brito, J., Tavakkolizadeh, M. “Effect of magnetized water on foam stability and compressive strength of foam concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, 197 pp. 280-290 (2019).
25. Ghorbani, S., Sharifi, S., De Brito, J., Ghorbani, S., Jalayer, M.A., Tavakkolizadeh, M. “Using statistical analysis and laboratory testing to evaluate the effect of magnetized water on the stability of foaming agents and foam concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, 207 pp. 28-40 (2019).
26. Hajforoush, M., Madandoust, R., Kazemi, M. “Effects of simultaneous utilization of natural zeolite and magnetic water on engineering properties of self-compacting concrete”, Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 20(2) pp. 289-300 (2019).
27. Todeshki, A.R.S., Vanani, H.R., Shayannejad, M., Askari, K.O.A. “Effects of magnetized municipal effluent on some chemical properties of soil in furrow irrigation”, International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences, 8(3) pp. 482 (2015).
28. Baghban, M. H. “Water Sorption of Hardened Cement Pastes”, Cement Based Materials, pp. 63 (2018).
29. Cai, R., Yang, H., He, J., Zhu, W. “The effects of magnetic fields on water molecular hydrogen bonds”, Journal of Molecular Structure, 938(1-3) pp. 15-19 (2009).
30. Gholhaki, M., Kheyroddin, A., Hajforoush, M., Kazemi, M. “An investigation on the fresh and hardened properties of self-compacting concrete incorporating magnetic water with various pozzolanic materials”, Construction and Building Materials, 158 pp. 173-180 (2018).
31. Su, N., Wu, Y.H., Mar, C.Y. “Effect of magnetic water on the engineering properties of concrete containing granulated blast-furnace slag”, Cement and Concrete Research, 30(4) pp. 599-605 (2000).
32. Su, N., Wu, C.F. “Effect of magnetic field treated water on mortar and concrete containing fly ash”, Cement and concrete composites, 25(7) pp. 681-688 (2003).
33. Soto-Bernal, J.J., Gonzalez-Mota, R., Rosales-Candelas, I., Ortiz-Lozano, J.A. “Effects of static magnetic fields on the physical, mechanical, and microstructural properties of cement pastes”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2015 (2015).
34. Abavisani, I., Rezaifar, O., Kheyroddin, A. “Alternating magnetic field effect on fine-aggregate steel chip-reinforced concrete properties”, J Mater Civ Eng, 30(6) 04018087 (2018).
35. Ferrández, D., Saiz, P., Morón, C., Dorado, M., Morón, A. “Inductive method for the orientation of steel fibers in recycled mortars”, Construction and Building Materials, 222 pp. 243-253 (2019).
36. Abavisani, I., Rezaifar, O., Kheyroddin, A. “Alternating magnetic field effect on fine-aggregate concrete compressive strength”, Construction and Building Materials, 134 pp. 83-90 (2017).
37. Abavisani, I., Rezaifar, O., Kheyroddin,A. “Magneto-electric control of scaled-down reinforced concrete beams”, ACI Structural Journal, 114(1) pp. 233-244 (2017).
38. Rezaifar, O., Abavisani, I., Kheyroddin, A. “Magneto-electric active control of scaled-down reinforced concrete columns”, ACI Struct J, 114(5) pp. 1351-1362 (2017).
39. Hajforoush, M., Kheyroddin, A., Rezaifar, O. “Investigation of engineering properties of steel fiber reinforced concrete exposed to homogeneous magnetic field”, Construction and Building Materials, 252 119064 (2020).
40. Javahershenas, F., Gilani, M. S., Hajforoush, M. “Effect of magnetic field exposure time on mechanical and microstructure properties of steel fiber-reinforced concrete (SFRC)”, Journal of Building Engineering, 35 101975 (2021).
41. Xue, W., Chen, J., Xie, F., Feng, B. “Orientation of steel fibers in magnetically driven concrete and mortar”, Materials, 11(1) pp. 170 (2018).
42. Chen, J., Wang, J. Jin, W. “Study of magnetically driven concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, 121 pp. 53-59 (2016).
43. A. Committee, 318-14.“, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-14) and Commentary.” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, (2014).
44. CEB-FIP, Diagnosis and assessment of concrete structures state of the art report. CEB Bull, 192 pp. 83–85 (1989).
45. ASTM C150 / C150M-19a, Standard Specification for Portland Cement, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2019).
46. ASTM C33 / C33M-18, Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2018).
47. ASTM C136-01, Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse
Aggregates, American Society for Testing and Materials, (2001).
48. ASTM C494, Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, (2004).
49. Electromagnetism (2nd Edition), I.S. Grant, W.R. Phillips, Manchester Physics, John Wiley & Sons, (2008).
50. ASTM C192, Standard Practice for Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Laboratory, ASTM International, West Conshohocken. PA, USA, (2018).
51. Safari Tarbozagh, A., Rezaifar, O., Gholhaki, M. “Electromagnetism in taking concrete behavior on demand”, Structures, 27 pp. 1057-1065 (2020).
52. Mudadu, A. Tiberti, G., Germano, F., Plizzari, G.A., Morbi, A. “The effect of fiber orientation on the post-cracking behavior of steel fiber reinforced concrete under bending and uniaxial tensile tests”, Cement and Concrete Composites, 93 pp. 274-288 (2018).