1. Chen A, Zhou Z, Chootinan P, Ryu S, Yang C, Wong SC: Transport network design problem under uncertainty: a review and new developments. Transport Reviews 2011, 31:743-768.
2. Srinivasan KK, Prakash AA, Seshadri R: Finding most reliable paths on networks with correlated and shifted log–normal travel times. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2014, 66:110-128.
3. Al-Deek H, Emam EB: New methodology for estimating reliability in transportation networks with degraded link capacities. Journal of intelligent transportation systems 2006, 10:117-129.
4. Herman R, Lam T: Trip time characteristics of journeys to and from work. Transportation and traffic theory 1974, 6:57-86.
5. Polus A: A study of travel time and reliability on arterial routes. Transportation 1979, 8:141-151.
6. Richardson AJ, Taylor MAP: Travel time variability on commuter journeys. High Speed Ground Transportation Journal 1978, 12.
7. Taylor MAP: Modelling travel time reliability with the Burr distribution. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2012, 54:75-83.
8. Taylor MAP: Fosgerau's travel time reliability ratio and the Burr distribution. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2017, 97:50-63.
9. Wardrop J: Some Theoretical Aspects of Road Traffic Research, reprinted in H. Mohring eds. The Economics of Transoport I 1952:299-352.
10. Wu N, Geistefeldt J: Modeling Travel Time for Reliability Analysis in a Freeway Network. 2016.
11. Chen P, Tong R, Lu G, Wang Y: Exploring travel time distribution and variability patterns using probe vehicle data: case study in Beijing. Journal of Advanced Transportation 2018, 2018.
12. Eliasson J: The relationship between travel time variability and road congestion. In; 2007. 2007.
13. Emam EB, Al-Deek H: Using real-life dual-loop detector data to develop new methodology for estimating freeway travel time reliability. Transportation research record 2006, 1959:140-150.
14. Guessous Y, Aron M, Bhouri N, Cohen S: Estimating travel time distribution under different traffic conditions. Transportation Research Procedia 2014, 3:339-348.
15. Kieu L-M, Bhaskar A, Chung E: Public transport travel-time variability definitions and monitoring. Journal of Transportation Engineering 2015, 141:04014068.
16. Lu C, Dong J: Estimating freeway travel time and its reliability using radar sensor data. Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics 2018, 6:97-114.
17. Park S, Rakha H, Guo F: Calibration issues for multistate model of travel time reliability. Transportation research record 2010, 2188:74-84.
18. Rakha H, El-Shawarby I, Arafeh M: Trip travel-time reliability: issues and proposed solutions. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems 2010, 14:232-250.
19. Cao P, Miwa T, Morikawa T: Modeling distribution of travel time in signalized road section using truncated distribution. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014, 138:137-147.
20. Chen P, Yin K, Sun J: Application of finite mixture of regression model with varying mixing probabilities to estimation of urban arterial travel times. Transportation Research Record 2014, 2442:96-105.
21. Guo F, Rakha H, Park S: Multistate model for travel time reliability. Transportation Research Record 2010, 2188:46-54.
22. Chen Z, Fan WD: Analyzing travel time distribution based on different travel time reliability patterns using probe vehicle data. International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology 2020, 9:64-75.
23. Ma Z, Koutsopoulos HN, Ferreira L, Mesbah M: Estimation of trip travel time distribution using a generalized Markov chain approach. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 2017, 74:1-21.
24. Van Lint JWC, Van Zuylen HJ, Tu H: Travel time unreliability on freeways: Why measures based on variance tell only half the story. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 2008, 42:258-277.
25. Pu W: Analytic relationships between travel time reliability measures. Transportation Research Record 2011, 2254:122-130.
26. Susilawati S, Taylor MAP, Somenahalli SVC: Distributions of travel time variability on urban roads. Journal of Advanced Transportation 2013, 47:720-736.
27. Asakura Y, Kashiwadani M: Road network reliability caused by daily fluctuation of traffic flow. In; 1991. 1991.
28. Bates J, Polak J, Jones P, Cook A: The valuation of reliability for personal travel. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review 2001, 37:191-229.
29. Booz A, Hamilton I: California Transportation Plan: Transportation System Performance Measures. California Department of Transportation 1998.
30. Fosgerau M, Karlström A: The value of reliability. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2010, 44:38-49.
31. Lomax T, Margiotta R: Selecting travel reliability measures. Citeseer; 2003.
32. Tu H: Monitoring travel time reliability on freeways. Netherlands TRAIL Research School; 2008.
33. Kim J, Mahmassani HS: A finite mixture model of vehicle-to-vehicle and day-to-day variability of traffic network travel times. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 2014, 46:83-97.
34. Kim J, Mahmassani HS, Vovsha P, Stogios Y, Dong J: Scenario-based approach to analysis of travel time reliability with traffic simulation models. Transportation research record 2013, 2391:56-68.
35. Stogios YC, Mahmassani HS, Vovsha P, Kim J, Chen Y, Brijmohan A: Incorporating Reliability Performance Measures in Operations and Planning Modeling Tools. SHRP 2 Reliability Project L04 2013.
36. Xing T, Zhou X: Finding the most reliable path with and without link travel time correlation: A Lagrangian substitution based approach. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2011, 45:1660-1679.
37. Kim J, Mahmassani HS: Compound Gamma representation for modeling travel time variability in a traffic network. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2015, 80:40-63.
38. Wu N, Geistefeldt J: Standard Deviation of Travel Time in a Freeway Network--A Mathematical Quantifying Tool for Reliability Analysis. In CICTP 2014: Safe, Smart, and Sustainable Multimodal Transportation Systems. 2014: 3292-3303.
39. Arroyo S, Kornhauser AL: Modeling travel time distributions on a road network. In; 2005. Citeseer; 2005.
40. Li R: Examining travel time variability using AVI data. In; 2004. 2004.
41. Franklin JP: Modeling reliability as expected lateness: A schedule-based approach for user benefit analysis. Association for European Transport and contributors 2009.
42. Mahmassani HS, Zhou X: Transportation system intelligence: Performance measurement and real-time traffic estimation and prediction in a day-to-day learning framework. In Advances in Control, Communication Networks, and Transportation Systems. Springer; 2005: 305-328.
43. Peer S, Koopmans CC, Verhoef ET: Prediction of travel time variability for cost-benefit analysis. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 2012, 46:79-90.
44. Richardson AJ: Travel time variability on an urban freeway. In; 2003. 2003.
45. Van Lint JWC, van Zuylen HJ: Monitoring and predicting freeway travel time reliability: Using width and skew of day-to-day travel time distribution. Transportation Research Record 2005, 1917:54-62.
46. Jia A, Zhou X, Li M, Rouphail NM, Williams BM: Incorporating stochastic road capacity into day-to-day traffic simulation and traveler learning framework: Model development and case study. Transportation research record 2011, 2254:112-121.
47. Li M, Faghri A: Applying problem-oriented and project-based learning in a transportation engineering course. Journal of professional issues in engineering education and practice 2016, 142:04016002.
48. Li M, Rouphail NM, Mahmoudi M, Liu J, Zhou X: Multi-scenario optimization approach for assessing the impacts of advanced traffic information under realistic stochastic capacity distributions. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 2017, 77:113-133.
49. Li M, Zhou X, Rouphail N: Planning-level methodology for evaluating traveler information provision strategies under stochastic capacity conditions. In; 2011. 2011.
50. Li M, Zhou X, Rouphail NM: Quantifying benefits of traffic information provision under stochastic demand and capacity conditions: a multi-day traffic equilibrium approach. In; 2011. IEEE; 2011: 2118-2123.
51. Li M, Zhou X, Rouphail NM: Quantifying travel time variability at a single bottleneck based on stochastic capacity and demand distributions. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems 2017, 21:79-93.
52. United States. Bureau of Public R: Traffic assignment manual for application with a large, high speed computer. US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Public Roads, Office of Planning, Urban …; 1964.
53. Fenton L: The sum of log-normal probability distributions in scatter transmission systems. IRE Transactions on communications systems 1960, 8:57-67.
54. Kaboli A, Hr S, Al Hinai A, Al-Badi AH, Charabi Y, Al Saifi A: Prediction of Metallic Conductor Voltage Owing to Electromagnetic Coupling Via a Hybrid ANFIS and Backtracking Search Algorithm. Energies 2019, 12:3651.
55. Mohamad Izdin Hlal A, Ramachandaramurthya VK, Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban B, Hamid Reza Kaboli C, Aref Pouryekta A, Abdullah TARBT: NSGA-II and MOPSO based optimization for sizing of hybrid PV/wind/battery energy storage system. 2019.
56. Pourdaryaei A, Mokhlis H, Illias HA, Kaboli SHA, Ahmad S: Short-term electricity price forecasting via hybrid backtracking search algorithm and ANFIS approach. IEEE Access 2019, 7:77674-77691.
57. Asadi H, Kaboli S, Oladazimi M, Safari M: A review on Li-ion battery charger techniques and optimize battery charger performance by fuzzy logic. ICICA 2011, 18:89-96.
58. Kaboli SHA, Mohammadi A, Fallahpour A, Selvaraj J, Rahim NA: Fuzzy logic based encoder-less speed control of PMSM for hub motor drive. Fuzzy Control Systems: Design, Analysis and Performance Evaluation 2016.
59. Saghafinia A, Kaboli S: Online adaptive continuous wavelet transform and fuzzy logic based high precision fault detection of broken rotor bars for IM. Sci Res 2016, 4:157-168.