1. Cortell, R. "Effects of viscous dissipation and work done by deformation on the MHD flow and heat transfer of a viscoelastic fluid over a stretching sheet", shape Physics Letters A, 357(4-5), pp. 298- 305 (2006).
2. Shawaqfah, M.S., Damseh, R.A., Chamkha, A.J. and Zgoul, M. "Forced convection Blasius flow of secondgrade visco-elastic fluid", Int. J. Heat Tech., 25(1), pp. 145-149 (2007).
3. Abel, M.S. and Mahesha, N. "Heat transfer in MHD viscoelastic fluid flow over a stretching sheet with variable thermal conductivity, non-uniform heat source and radiation", Appl. Math. Model., 32(10), pp. 1965-1983 (2008).
4. Ahmad, A. and Asghar, S. "Flow of a second grade fluid over a sheet stretching with arbitrary velocities subject to a transverse magnetic field", Appl. Math. Letters, 24(11), pp. 1905-1909 (2011).
5. Kecebas, A. and Yurusoy, M. "Numerical solutions of unsteady boundary layer equations for a generalized second grade fluid. J. Theor. Appl. Mech., 49(1), pp. 71-82 (2011).
6. Khan, Y., Hussain, A., and Faraz, N. "Unsteady linear viscoelastic fluid model over a stretching/ shrinking sheet in the region of stagnation point flows", Scientia Iranica, 19(6), pp. 1541-1549 (2012).
7. Eswaramoorthi, S., Bhuvaneswari, M., Sivasankaran, S., and Rajan, S. "Effect of radiation on MHD convective flow and heat transfer of a viscoelastic fluid over a stretching surface", Procedia Eng., 127, pp. 916-923 (2015).
8. Mishra, S.R., Pattnaik, P.K., Bhatti, M.M. and Abbas, T. "Analysis of heat and mass transfer with MHD and chemical reaction effects on viscoelastic fluid over a stretching sheet", Indian J. Phys., 91(10), pp. 1219-1227 (2017).
9. Lee, J., Kandaswamy, P., Bhuvaneswari, M. and Sivasankaran, S. "Lie group analysis of radiation natural convection heat transfer past an inclined porous surface", J. Mech. Sci. Tech., 22(9), pp. 1779- 1784 (2008).
10. Beg, O.A., Uddin, M.J., Rashidi, M.M., and Kavyani, N. "Double-diffusive radiative magnetic mixed convective slip flow with Biot and Richardson number effects", J. Engin. Thermophys., 23(2), pp. 79-97 (2014).
11. Ellahi, R., Bhatti, M.M., and Vafai, K. "Effects of heat and mass transfer on peristaltic flow in a nonuniform rectangular duct", Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 71, pp. 706-719 (2014).
12. Niranjan, H., Sivasankaran, S., and Bhuvaneswari, M. "Analytical and numerical study on magnetoconvection stagnation-point flow in a porous medium with chemical reaction, radiation, and slip effects", Mathe. Prob. Eng., Article ID 4017076, pp. 1-12 (2016).
13. Sheikholeslami, M. and Rashidi, M.M. "Non-uniform magnetic field effect on nanofluid hydrothermal treatment considering Brownian motion and thermophoresis effects", J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng., 38(4), pp. 1171-1184 (2016).
14. Sheikholeslami, M. and Bhatti, M.M. "Forced convection of nanofluid in presence of constant magnetic field considering shape effects of nanoparticles", Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 111, pp. 1039-1049 (2017).
15. Chamkha, A.J. "Hydromagnetic three-dimensional free convection on a vertical stretching surface with heat generation or absorption", Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 20(1), pp. 84-92 (1999).
16. Patil, P.M., Roy, S., and Chamkha, A.J. "Double diffusive mixed convection flow over a moving vertical plate in the presence of internal heat generation and a chemical reaction", Turkish J. Eng. Envir. Sci., 33, pp. 193-205 (2009).
17. Bhuvaneswari, M., Sivasankaran, S., and Kim, Y.J. "Lie group analysis of radiation natural convection flow over an inclined surface in a porous medium with internal heat generation", J. Porous Media, 15(12), pp. 1155-1164 (2012).
18. Mukhopadhyay, S. and Layek, G.C. "Effects of variable fluid viscosity on flow past a heated stretching sheet embedded in a porous medium in presence of heat source/sink", Meccanica, 47(4), pp. 863-876 (2012).
19. Ganga, B., Saranya, S., Vishnu Ganesh, N., and Abdul Hakeem, A.K. "Effects of space and temperature dependent internal heat generation/absorption on MHD flow of a nanofluid over a stretching sheet", J. Hydrodyn., 27(6), pp. 945-954 (2015).
20. Kasmani, R.M., Sivasankaran, S., Bhuvaneswari, M., and Siri, Z. "Effect of chemical reaction on convective heat transfer of boundary layer flow in nanofluid over a wedge with heat generation/absorption and suction", J. Appl. Fluid Mech., 9(1), pp. 379-388 (2016).
21. Karthikeyan, S., Bhuvaneswari, M., Sivasankaran, S., and Rajan, S. "Soret and Dufour effects on MHD mixed convection heat and mass transfer of a stagnation point flow towards a vertical plate in a porous medium with chemical reaction, radiation and heat generation", J. Appl. Fluid Mech., 9(3), pp. 1447-1455 (2016).
22. Hayat, T., Shehzad, S.A., Qasim, M., and Obaidat, S. "Flow of a second grade fluid with convective boundary conditions", Ther. Sci., 15(2), pp. S253- S261 (2011).
23. Makinde, O.D. "Similarity solution for natural convection from a moving vertical plate with internal heat generation and a convective boundary condition", Ther. Sci., 15(1), pp. S137-S143 (2011).
24. Shehzad, S.A., Alsaedi, A., and Hayat, T. "Three dimensional flow of Jeffery fluid with convective surface boundary conditions", Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 55(15-16), pp. 3971-3976 (2012).
25. Merkin, J.H. and Pop, I. "The forced convection flow of a uniform stream over a at surface with a convective surface boundary condition", Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simulat., 16(9), pp. 3602-3609 (2011).
26. Eswaramoorthi, S., Bhuvaneswari, M., Sivasankaran, S., and Rajan, S. "Soret and Dufour effects on viscoelastic boundary layer flow, heat and mass transfer in a stretching surface with convective boundary condition in the presence of radiation and chemical reaction", Scientia Iranica B, 23(6), pp. 2575-86 (2016).