1. ACI Committee 363 State-of-the-art report on highstrength concrete (ACI 363R-84)", American Concrete Institute (1984).
2. Sugano, S., Nagashima, T., Kimura, H. and Tamura, H. Experimental studies on seismic behavior of high
strength concrete columns laterally reinforced with
high strength steel bars", Proceedings of the 9th
WCEE, Tokyo, Kyoto (1988).
3. Xiao, Y. and Martirossyan, A. Seismic performance of
high-strength concrete columns", Journal of Structural
Engineering, 124(3), pp. 241-251 (1998).
4. ASCE-ACI Task Committee 426 The shear strength
of reinforced concrete members", Journal of the Structural
Division, Proceedings of the American Society of
Civil Engineers (3rd), 99, pp. 1091-1187 (1973).
5. ACI Committee 318 Building code requirements for
structural concrete (ACI 318M-02) and commentary
(ACI 318RM-02)", Metric Version, American Concrete
6. Ashour, S.A. Eect of compressive strength and
tensile reinforcement ratio on
exural behavior of highstrength
concrete beams", Engineering Structures,
22(5), pp. 413-423 (2000).
7. Bing, L., Park, R. and Tanaka, H. Stress-strain
behavior of high-strength concrete conned by ultrahigh-
and normal-strength transverse reinforcements",
ACI Structural Journal, 98(3), pp. 395-406 (2001).
8. Kabir, M.Z. and Shafei, E. Plasticity modeling of
FRP-conned circular reinforced concrete columns
subjected to eccentric axial loading", Composites Part
B: Engineering, 43(8), pp. 3497-3506 (2012).
9. Woods, J.M., Kiousis, P.D., Ehsani, M.R., Saadatmanesh,
H. and Fritz, W. Bending ductility of rectangular
high strength concrete columns", Engineering
Structures, 29(8), pp. 1783-1790 (2007).
10. Ho, J.C.M., Lam, J.Y.K. and Kwan, A.K.H. Eectiveness
of adding connement for ductility improvement
of high-strength concrete columns", Engineering
Structures, 32(3), pp. 714-725 (2010).
11. Lu, Z.H. and Zhao, Y.G. Empirical stress-strain
model for unconned high-strength concrete under
uniaxial compression", Journal of Materials in Civil
Engineering, 22(11), pp. 1181-1186 (2010).
12. Ozbakkaloglu, T. Behavior of square and rectangular
ultra-high-strength concrete-lled FRP tubes under
axial compression", Composites Part B: Engineering,
54(1), pp. 97-111 (2013).
13. Kottb, H.A., El-Shafey, N.F. and Torkey, A.A. Behavior
of high strength concrete columns under eccentric
loads", HBRC Journal, 11(1), pp. 22-34 (2015).
14. Xiao, Y. and Yun, H.W. Experimental studies on fullscale
high-strength concrete columns", ACI Structural
Journal, 99(2), pp. 199-207 (2002).
15. Mander, J.B., Priestley, M.J. and Park, R. Theoretical
stress-strain model for conned concrete", ACI
Journal of Structural Engineering, 114(8), pp. 1804-
16. OpenSees, Open System for Earthquake Engineering
Simulation, Pacic Earthquake Engineering Research
Center, 2.4.6 (rev 6022), Copyright 1999-2013, The
University of California, Berkley (2013).
17. Menegotto, M. Method of analysis for cyclically
loaded RC plane frames including changes in geometry
and non-elastic behavior of elements under combined
normal force and bending", In Proc. of IABSE Symposium
on Resistance and Ultimate Deformability of
Structures Acted on by Well-Dened Repeated Loads,
pp. 15-22 (1973).
18. Scott, B.D., Park, R. and Priestley, M.J.N. Stressstrain
behavior of concrete conned by overlapping
hoops at low and high strain rates", ACI Journal,
79(1), pp. 13-27 (1982).