1. Valamanesh, V., Estekanchi, H.E., and Vafai, A. "Characteristics of second-generation endurance time acceleration functions", Scientia Iranica, Transactions A, Civil Engineering, 17(1), pp. 53-61 (2010).
2. Mashayekhi, M., Estekanchi, H.E., and Vafai, A. "Optimal objective function for simulating endurance time excitations", Scientia Iranica, Transactions A, Civil Engineering, 27(4), pp. 1728-1739 (2020).
3. ASCE "Minimum design loads and associated criteria for buildings and other structures, ASCE 7-10", American Society of Civil Engineers (2010).
4. Building and Housing Research Center (BHRC), Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings, Standard No. 2800, 4th Ed.", Tehran, Iran (2016).
5. Computers & Structures Inc (CSI), CSI Analysis Reference Manual (2019).
6. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors, FEMA P-695, Washington, DC (2009).
7. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center "Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER) ground motion database", Available at: https://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/ (2021).
8. Unified Facilities Criteria, UFC 3-301-01, Department of Defense, United States of America (2019).
9. Riahi, H.T. and Estekanchi, H.E. "Comparison of different methods for selection and scaling of ground motion time histories", 5th International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, pp. 13-16 (2007).
10. Shirkhani, A., Azar, B.F., and Basim, M.C. "Optimum slip load of T-shaped friction dampers in steel frames by endurance time method", Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, 173(10), pp. 746-760 (2020).
11. Shirkhani, A., Azar, B.F., Basim, M.C., et al. "Numerical methods in civil engineering performance-based optimal distribution of viscous dampers in structure using hysteretic energy compatible endurance time excitations", Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 5(3), pp. 46-55 (2021).
12. Estekanchi, H.E. and Vafai, A.H., Seismic Analysis and Design Using the Endurance Time Method, 2nd Edn., CRC Press, New York, USA (2021).
13. Basim, M., Estekanchi, H.E., and Vafai, A. "A methodology for value based seismic design of structures by the endurance time method", Scientia Iranica, Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 23(6), pp. 2514- 2527 (2016).
14. Bazmooneh, A. and Estekanchi, H.E. "Determination of target time for endurance time method at different seismic hazard levels", Scientia Iranica, Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 25(1), pp. 33-49 (2018).
15. Mashayekhi, M. and Estekanchi, H.E. "Investigation of strong-motion duration consistency in endurance time excitation functions", Scientia Iranica, Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 20(4), pp. 1085-1093 (2013).
16. Ahmadie Amiri, H., Pournamazian Najafabadi, E., Estekanchi, H.E., et al. "Performance-based seismic design and assessment of low-rise steel special moment resisting frames with block slit dampers using endurance time method", Engineering Structures, 224(110955), pp.1-17 (2020).
17. Estekanchi, H.E., Vafai, A., and Basim, M.C. "Design and assessment of seismic resilient structures by the endurance time method", Scientia Iranica, Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 23(4), pp. 1648-1657 (2016).
18. Zhang, R., Zhang, L., Pan, C., et al. "Generating high spectral consistent endurance time excitations by a modified time-domain spectral matching method", Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 145(106708), pp. 1-14 (2021).
19. Salamon, J.W., Hariri Ardebili, M.A., Estekanchi, H.E., et al. "Seismic assessment of a dam-foundationreservoir system using endurance time analysis", ICOLD Proceedings Series, 2, pp. 2659-2669 (2019).