1. Shojaee, T., Mohammadi, B., and Madoliat, R., “Development of a Finite Strip Method for Efficient Prediction of Buckling and Post-buckling in Composite Laminates Containing a Cutout With / Without Stiffener Development of a finite strip method for efficient prediction of buckling and post-buckling in composite laminates containing a cutout with / without stiffener”, Compos. Struct. 210, pp. 538–552, (2018).
2. Ovesy, H.R., Loughlan, J., and Assaee, H., “The compressive post-local bucking behaviour of thin plates using a semi-energy finite strip approach,” Thin-Walled Struct. 42, pp. 449–474, (2004).
3. Shojaee, T. and Mohammadi, B., “strength of composite laminates with circular cutout Experimental and numerical investigation of stiffener effects on buckling strength of composite laminates with circular cutout”, J. Compos. Mater. 1–20, (2019), doi:10.1177/0021998319874101.
4. Bash, A.M., Mnawe, S.E., and Salah, S.A., “Numerical buckling analysis of carbon fibre – epoxy composite plates with different cutouts number by finite element method”, AIMS Mater. Sci., 7, pp. 46–59, (2020).
5. Falkowicz, K. and Dębski, H., “Postbuckling behaviour of laminated plates with a cut-out,” Adv. Sci. Technol. 11, pp. 186–193, (2017).
6. Ghannadpour, S.A.M. and Mehrparvar, M., “Energy effect removal technique to model circular / elliptical holes in relatively thick composite plates under in-plane compressive load”, Compos. Struct., (2018), doi:10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.05.026.
7. Reddy, J.N., “An introduction to nonlinear finite element analysis”, Oxford University Press, (2004).
8. Assaee, H. and Ovesy, H.R., “A multi-term semi-energy finite strip method for post-buckling analysis of composite plates”, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng 70, pp.1303–1323, (2007).
9. Nemeth, M.P., Stein, M., and Johnson, E.R., “Nemeth, M.P., M. Stein and E.R. Johnson, An approximate buckling analysis for rectangular orthotropic plates with centrally located cutouts”, NASA Tech. Pap. 2528, (1986).
10. Kumar, D. and Singh, S.B., “Effects of boundary conditions on buckling and postbuckling responses of composite laminate with various shaped cutouts”, Compos. Struct. 92, pp. 769–779, (2010).
11. Mehrparvar, M. and Ghannadpour, S.A.M., “Plate assembly technique for nonlinear analysis of relatively thick functionally graded plates containing rectangular holes subjected to in-plane compressive load”, Compos. Struct., (2018), doi:10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.04.053.
12. Kar, V.R. and Panda, S.K., “Post-buckling behaviour of shear deformable functionally graded curved shell panel under edge compression,” Int. J. Mech. Sci. 115, pp. 318–324 , (2016).
13. Mehar, K., Kumar, S., Devarajan, Y., and Choubey, G., “Numerical buckling analysis of graded CNT-reinforced composite sandwich shell structure under thermal loading”, Compos. Struct. 216, pp. 406–414, (2020).
14. Kar, V.R., Panda, S.K., and Mahapatra, T.R., “Thermal buckling behaviour of shear deformable functionally graded single / doubly curved shell panel with TD and TID properties”, Adv. Mater. Res., 5, pp. 205–221, (2016).
15. Katariya, P. V., Panda, S.K., and Mahapatra, T.R., “Nonlinear thermal buckling behaviour of laminated composite panel structure including the stretching effect and higher- order finite element”, Adv. Mater. Res., 6, pp. 349–361, (2017).
16. Mehar, K. and Panda, S.K., “Multiscale modeling approach for thermal buckling analysis of nanocomposite curved structure”, Adv. Nano Res., 7, pp. 179–188, (2019).
17. Kar, V.R., Mahapatra, T.R., and Panda, S.K., “Effect of Different Temperature Load on Thermal Postbuckling Behaviour of Functionally Graded Shallow Curved Shell Panels”, Compos. Struct. 160, pp. 1236–1247, (2017).
18. Kar, V.R. and Panda, S.K., “Postbuckling analysis of shear deformable FG shallow spherical shell panel under nonuniform thermal environment”, J. Therm. Stress., 40, pp. 25–39, (2017).
19. Katariya, P. V. and Panda, S.K., “Thermal buckling and vibration analysis of laminated composite curved shell panel”, Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol. An Int. J., 88, pp. 97–107, (2016).
20. Kumar, S., Pankaj, P., and Katariya, V., “Stability and Free Vibration Behaviour of Laminated Composite Panels Under Thermo-mechanical Loading”, Int. J. Appl. Comput. Math. 1, pp. 475–490 , (2015).
21. Katariya, P. V. and Panda, S.K., “Numerical analysis of thermal post-buckling strength of laminated skew sandwich composite shell panel structure including stretching effect”, Steel Compos. Struct. 34, pp. 279–288, (2020).
22. Ovesy, H.R. and Fazilati, J., “Buckling and free vibration finite strip analysis of composite plates with cutout based on two different modeling approaches”, Compos. Struct. 94(3) , pp. 1250–1258, (2012).
23. Mohanty, J., Sahu, S.K., and Parhi, P.K., “Numerical and experimental study on buckling behaviour of multiple delaminated composite plates”, Int. J. Struct. Integrity, 4, pp. 240–257, (2013).
24. Dewangan, H.C., Panda, S.K., Sharma, N., et al., “Experimental Validation of Role of Cut-out Parameters on Modal Responses of Laminated Composite-A Coupled Fe Approach”, Int. J. Appl. Mech., (2020), doi:10.1142/S1758825120500684.
25. Dewangan, H.C., Sharma, N., and Hirwani, C.K., “Numerical eigenfrequency and experimental verification of variable cutout (square/rectangular) borne layered glass/epoxy flat/curved panel structure”, Mech. Based Des. Struct. Mach. (2020), doi:10.1080/15397734.2020.1759432.
26. Dewangan, H.C., Katariya, P. V, and Panda, S.K., “Time-dependent transverse deflection responses of the layered composite plate with concentric circular cutout” Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier Ltd., (2020), doi:10.1016/j.matpr.2020.02.825.