1. Tran A, Mayr M, Konnerth J, Gindl-Altmutter W. Adhesive strength and micromechanics of wood bonded at low temperature. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2020; 103: 102697.
2. Boussetta A, Ait Benhamou A, Barba F. J, Idrissi M. EL, Grimi N, Moubarik A. Experimental and theoretical investigations of lignin-urea-formaldehyde wood adhesive: Density functional theory analysis. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2021; 104: 102737.
3. Addis C. C, Koh R. S, Gordon M. B, Preparation and characterization of a bio-based polymeric wood adhesive derived from linseed oil. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2020; 102: 102655.
4. Daneshvar S, Behrooz R, Najafi S K, Sadeghi G M M. Characterization of Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Prepared from Liquefied Sawdust by Ethylene Carbonate. BioResources 2019; 14(1): 796-815.
5. Ji X, Guo M. Preparation and properties of a chitosan-lignin wood adhesive. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2018; 82: 8-13.
6. Xiong H, Wang Z, Chen L, Ullah I, Fei P, Ahmad N. Effects of different emulsifiers on the bonding performance, freeze-thaw stability and retrogradation behavior of the resulting high amylose starch-based wood adhesive. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2018; 538: 192-201.
7. Zhang R, Jin X, Wen X, Chen Q, Qin D. Alumina nanoparticle modified phenol-formaldehyde resin as a wood adhesive. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2018; 81: 79-82.
8. Khoramishad H, Khakzad M, Fasihi M. The effect of outer diameter of multi-walled carbon nanotubes on fracture behavior of epoxy adhesives. Scientia Iranica. Transaction B, Mechanical Engineering 2017; 24(6): 2952-2962.
9. Jiang W, Tomppo L, Pakarinen T, Sirviö J A, Liimatainen H, Haapala A T. Effect of cellulose nanofibrils on the bond strength of polyvinyl acetate and starch adhesives for wood. BioResources 2018; 13(2): 2283-2292.
10. Zhang X, Bai L, Sun J, Li Z, Jia Z, Gu J. Design and fabrication of PVAc-based inverted core/shell (ICS) structured adhesives for improved water-resistant wood bonding performance: I. Influence of chemical grafting. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2020; 98: 102522.
11. Zhang X, Bai L, Sun J, Li Z, Jia Z, Gu J. Design and fabrication of PVAc-based inverted core/shell (ICS) structured adhesives for improved water-resistant wood bonding performance: II. Influence of copolymerizing-grafting sequential reaction. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2020; 99: 102571.
12. Abdelghany A. M, Meikhail M. S, Asker N. Synthesis and structural-biological correlation of PVCPVAc polymer blends. Journal of Materials Research and Technology 2019; 8: 3908-3916.
13. Chiozza F, Santoni I, Pizzo B. Discoloration of poly(vinyl acetate) (PVAc) gluelines in wood assemblies. Polymer Degradation and Stability 2018; 157: 90-99.
14. Majumdar S, Tokay B, Martin-Gil V, Campbell J, Castro-Munoz R, Ahmad M. Z, Fila V. Mg-MOF-74/Polyvinyl acetate (PVAc) mixed matrix membranes for CO2 separation. Separation and Purification Technology 2020; 238: 116411.
15. Abdelghany A. M, Meikhail M. S, Asker N. Synthesis and structural-biological correlation of PVCPVAc polymer blends. Journal of Materials Research and Technology 2019; 8: 3908-3916.
16. Rindler A, Poll C, Hansmann C, Muller U, Konnerth J. Moisture related elastic and viscoelastic behaviour of wood adhesives by means of in-situ nanoindentation. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2018; 85: 123-129.
17. Razavi S M J, Ayatollahi M R, Giv A N, Khoramishad H. Single lap joints bonded with structural adhesives reinforced with a mixture of silica nanoparticles and multi walled carbon nanotubes. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 2018; 80: 76-86.
18. Chen L, Xiong Z, Xiong H, Wang Z, Din Z U, Nawaz A, Hu C. Effects of nano-TiO2 on bonding performance, structure stability and film-forming properties of starch-g-VAc based wood adhesive. Carbohydrate polymers, 2018; 200: 477-486.
19. Zhang X, Liu Z, Zhang X, Li Y, Wang H, Wang J, Zhu Y, High-adhesive superhydrophobic litchi-like coatings fabricated by in-situ growth of nano-silica on polyethersulfone surface. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018; 343: 699-707.
20. Liou T H. Preparation and characterization of nano-structured silica from rice husk. Materials Science Engeneering A 2004; 364: 313-323.
21. Olad A. Polymer/clay nanocomposites; In Advances in diverse industrial applications of nanocomposites. InTech 2011.
22. Hackett E, Manias E, Giannelis E P. Computer Simulation Studies of PEO/Layer Silicate Nanocomposites. Chemistry of Materials 2000; 12: 2161-2167.
23. Olad A, Naseri B. Preparation, Characterization and Anticorrosive Properties of a Novel Polyaniline/Clinoptilolite Nanocomposite. Progress of Organic Coatings 2010; 67: 233-238.
24. He J, Shen Y, Yang J, Evans D G, Duan X. Nanocomposite structure based on silylated MCM-48 and poly(vinyl acetate). Chemistry materials 2003; 15: 3894-3902.
25. Win D T. Zeolites - Earliest Solid State Acids. AUJT 2012; 11: 36-41.
26. Nosrati R, Olad A, Nofouzi K. A self-cleaning coating based on commercial grade polyacrylic latex modified by TiO2/Ag-exchanged-zeolite-A nanocomposite. Applied Surface Science 2015; 346: 543-553.
27. Peter A, Mihaly-Cozmuta L, Mihaly-Cozmuta A, Nicula C, Indrea E, Tutu H. Calcium- and ammonium ion-modification of zeolite amendments affects the metal-uptake of Hieraciumpiloselloides in a dose-dependent way. Journal of Environmental Moniting 2012; 14: 2807-2814.
28. Nakane K, Yamashita T, Iwakura K, Suzuki F. Properties and structure of poly(vinyl alcohol)/silica composites. Applied Polymer Science 1999; 74: 133-138.
29. Prasad R, Pandey M. Rice husk ash as a renewable source for the production of value added silica gel and its application: an overview, Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering Catalysis 2012; 7: 1-25.
30. O'Neill C, Beving D E, Chen W, Yan Y. Durability of hydrophilic and antimicrobial zeolite coatings under water immersion. AIChE Journal 2006; 52: 1157-1161.
31. Nosrati R, Olad A. The effect of TiO2/aluminosilicate nanocomposite additives on the mechanical and thermal properties of polyacrylic coatings. Applied Surface Science 2015; 357: 376-384.
32. Gharekhani H, Olad A, Mirmohseni A, Bybordi A. Superabsorbent hydrogel made of NaAlg-g-poly(AA-co-AAm) and rice husk ash: Synthesis, characterization, and swelling kinetic studies. Carbohydrate Polymer 2017; 168: 1-13.